Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jasmine Green is šŸ’Æ babe Iā€™m sorry mollyā€¦. You are turning into looking very unwell with your eating habits.

Reactions: 2
Her podcast is honestly so dead, not an inch of patter or personality

Reactions: 7
Anyone else think the leather jacket from her Stesso collection looks v similar to the Dula one? :oops:
Yes which is probs not going down well with Jilly since her ex bestie owns stesso! Wonder if Jilly will post to support molly with this

Reactions: 5
OK I've found the thread

The pictures of molly on stesso are horrifying to me. Ugh without giving myself away I work up at stobhill not as a medical professional but I obviously see the girls being treated at the Ed unit. There are girls in there fatter than molly her face looks awful. She has the body of my 11 year old niece wtf

She needs help and I'm not saying it in a mean witch way the poor girl has convinced herself she doesn't look ill

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I love Molly and her style and i probably will buy something from the new collection as its up my street HOWEVER, I agree. The pictures of her are really not it she looks so odd and I don't know what it is? She looks bleeping miserable on them all too :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
She's so gaunt she thinks that's the model look doesn't realise fish on a hook isn't a model pose
I think her crack bleep barbie pal better Megan and that is saying something, eyebrows bigger than mollys thighs

Reactions: 3
She just has such a bad/pick me attitude regarding food. Type of girl that would turn her nose up at someone who ate a whole tube of Pringles themself.

Reactions: 15
Is Mollys filler just botched or does she have something wrong with her lip where one sideā€™s permanently swollen? If it was filler surely sheā€™d dissolve & refill?

Reactions: 10
Doesn't just apply to molly but shes the only influencer I follow that does thisā€¦ She constantly posts ads on her story and then the next day is selling the same outfit on her depop. Its so embarrassing, clearly doesnā€™t actually care about what shes posting and whether she likes it or not, just posts it for the money. And if thats not bad enough, tries to resell it for even more money once the ads done. Surely she could donate the clothes sheā€™s not going to wear to a womens shelter or something?

Reactions: 19
No influencer, celebrity, public figure etc care about their followers itā€™s their job to sell and make money, they arenā€™t sitting at home thanking their followers they are looking for the next thing to make money from them.

No influencer, celebrity, public figure etc care about their followers itā€™s their job to sell and make money, they arenā€™t sitting at home thanking their followers they are looking for the next thing to make money from them.
If every job worked like that then surgeons etc would be half arsing their job because they still make money at end of day. Influencers should be criticised for not being good at their job. They are paid to influence people, should keep the integrity with their followers and only ā€˜influenceā€™ them to buy things that they genuinely would too.

My theory is Molly doesn't drink because of her eating disorder. At least that was the case for me when I suffered anorexia. The thought of "empty" calories was just too much
Has molly spoken about having an eating disorder I've never heard this.?
Forgive me if already been discussed on this forum

Who owns stesso?
Taylor brown

Yes which is probs not going down well with Jilly since her ex bestie owns stesso! Wonder if Jilly will post to support molly with this
That's what I thinking when dula launched molly had the leather jacket and was wearing it n posts ect.

Who's to know if she's showed it to taylor/stesso to basically copy.

Also anyone noticed the blatant copying from abbie blyths 'collection'
They cropped jackets are Collusion rip offs basically

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I think sheā€™s lost her style the last few months - most of her outfits look like a mismatch and donā€™t go together
Those jeans at Harry styles šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.