Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me that thinks her voice is so like a mean girl at school talking down to you but pretending to be nice lol
Totally, if you listen to the podcast it’s ALL about her that poor sister doesn’t get a word in. Probs for the best tbh 🤣

Reactions: 2
Assume it’s been said but

WHY CAN SHE NOT CLOSE HER MOUTH??!

Like every single picture has that gawking open mouth does it not drive anyone else mental?

Reactions: 3
Assume it’s been said but

WHY CAN SHE NOT CLOSE HER MOUTH??!

Like every single picture has that gawking open mouth does it not drive anyone else mental?
It’s so annoying she looks thirsty and glaiket 😂.

Thirsty as in dehydrated but also thirsty for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is she at yet another bleeping party. Honestly so sick of her, and other influencers, doing wherever they like. It’s selfish and disgusting and no brands should work with her.

Reactions: 6
A Glasgow influencer who is not that well known had a massive party in bearsden which was attended by most of Glasgow’s football/ influencer crowd !! A friend of mine messaged a few basically saying wtf are you not all influencers? And they all blocked her lol. Honestly can’t take an ounce of criticism. Also Lilly Mcfarlane was at the rangers party, not sure if Molly was. I know this because my friends sister is friends with Lilly and went to that party as well and got fined

Reactions: 8
A Glasgow influencer who is not that well known had a massive party in bearsden which was attended by most of Glasgow’s football/ influencer crowd !! A friend of mine messaged a few basically saying wtf are you not all influencers? And they all blocked her lol. Honestly can’t take an ounce of criticism. Also Lilly Mcfarlane was at the rangers party, not sure if Molly was. I know this because my friends sister is friends with Lilly and went to that party as well and got fined
Spill the tea??????

Reactions: 4
As this is a molly mcfarlane thread not sure I can mention the person who had the party but she posted lots on social media i saw a number of ppl who are Glasgow influencers that were there. Lilly and my friends sister attended the rangers party in Hyndland back in March I think? They were invited by Nathan Patterson who is young and knows Lilly and my friends sister. Someone reported them all to the police and the party got shut down and they all got fined for attending. My friends sister also got so much abuse on insta from rangers fans for apparently ruining Nathan’s career. Honestly influencers and their families in this city don’t have a brain between them

Reactions: 1
As this is a molly mcfarlane thread not sure I can mention the person who had the party but she posted lots on social media i saw a number of ppl who are Glasgow influencers that were there. Lilly and my friends sister attended the rangers party in Hyndland back in March I think? They were invited by Nathan Patterson who is young and knows Lilly and my friends sister. Someone reported them all to the police and the party got shut down and they all got fined for attending. My friends sister also got so much abuse on insta from rangers fans for apparently ruining Nathan’s career. Honestly influencers and their families in this city don’t have a brain between them
The whole “influencer” thing as a concept/job doesn’t bother me because I think it’s very representative of modern culture that people can garner internet “fame” and have a platform etc but what does annoy me is how very, very few of them think they need to be in any way accountable. They (mostly) take zero responsibility, have awful entitled attitudes and are happy to post photos/videos of them breaking the law. It’s genuinely worrying that these people have followers and the “influence” they have.

Reactions: 9
The whole “influencer” thing as a concept/job doesn’t bother me because I think it’s very representative of modern culture that people can garner internet “fame” and have a platform etc but what does annoy me is how very, very few of them think they need to be in any way accountable. They (mostly) take zero responsibility, have awful entitled attitudes and are happy to post photos/videos of them breaking the law. It’s genuinely worrying that these people have followers and the “influence” they have.
totally agree, the influencing should stop at fashion / clothes. Mental these people are in their twenties breaking lockdown rules and their audience is mostly 16 year olds!! That is probably why it spread in the first place.Literally every single influencer who has money in Glasgow has broke the rules badly, not just bent them a little (like most of us have). Sad for the people who have had to shield / not been able to see their families in months

Reactions: 5
Such a naturally pretty girl and now all I can see when she speaks is that lumpy filler she doesn’t need 😖😖

Reactions: 6
I can’t find her ep with Abbie anymore ? Am I just missing it or what ?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.