Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck has she done to her lips?!

I really like Molly, I know her personally and I genuinely don't think she has a bad bone in her body. However, I think she's been so caught up in the whole 'influencer' thing.

He lips look absolutely awful, has she has a dodgy filler during lockdown?

Reactions: 4
What the duck has she done to her lips?!

I really like Molly, I know her personally and I genuinely don't think she has a bad bone in her body. However, I think she's been so caught up in the whole 'influencer' thing.

He lips look absolutely awful, has she has a dodgy filler during lockdown?
I dont know her but she seems a nice person. But those lips are ridiculous, I wish these girls would just be themselves and not get hooked into this shite. I mean if your self consious about your lips then get a wee bit but she actually looks like a duck at this point.

It’s really concerning the amount of cosmetic practitioners opening up and offering these services in Glasgow. There really needs to be more legislation in pace with who can administer these. Lots of horrific dodgy work going on in Glasgow to poor innocent girls.

I dont know her but she seems a nice person. But those lips are ridiculous, I wish these girls would just be themselves and not get hooked into this shite. I mean if your self consious about your lips then get a wee bit but she actually looks like a duck at this point.

Are we not in lockdown anymore? The constant rule breaking and posting it all over social media from her and her sisters is so annoying!!

Reactions: 5
I cannot get over how brazen they all are about breaking lockdown every other day, she’s constantly at the beach for food, her sister is at parties every week and they don’t even try and hide it

And they’ve had covid!! Just cus you’ve already had it doesn’t mean you should just stop sticking to the rules! Brass necks

She is so bad at declaring ads or gifted products, it can’t be meeting the requirements - is there a way to report it?

God almighty what has she done to her lips? They are so uneven! poor girl, she didn’t need to do that to herself. Whoever did them should be ashamed! Ruined her looks.

Reactions: 7
Looks like she’s had her hair done. Must just be the plebs like us who need to wait until salons actually open to get theirs done.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.