Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw she's tested positive for Covid, what a shame, I always think she seems like a genuinely nice person
She’s been seeing all her pals and filmed a video driving round with them trying out festive food so while I wouldn’t wish that on anyone it’s hardly a surprise. I think she seems nice but it’s utterly selfish behaviour.

Reactions: 9
She's swanning around here, there and everywhere for coffees, lunches etc. There's a lockdown babe.

Reactions: 6
What is it with influencers taking photos in supermarkets these days! I’d cry laughing if I bumped into one of them down the aisle of tesco

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand this new thing on going to the Asian supermarket and taking pics??? And the car park stair well 😂😂 all of them are a clone of one another it’s so embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t understand this new thing on going to the Asian supermarket and taking pics??? And the car park stair well 😂😂 all of them are a clone of one another it’s so embarrassing
What is the story with the car park photos, are they just going round them all in Glasgow, taking tit pictures in tit clothes, they all look ridiculous 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So while we all stay at home here these idiots are gallivanting to every shopping centre car park to sit on the manky stairs with their shite clothes to take photos. I am sorry but if your life revolves around that then I honestly feel sorry for you

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So while we all stay at home here these idiots are gallivanting to every shopping centre car park to sit on the manky stairs with their shite clothes to take photos. I am sorry but if your life revolves around that then I honestly feel sorry for you
Probs thinks shes immune now shes had covid 🙄🙈

Reactions: 2
Please tell me im not the only one who Thinks these Glasgow insta girls dress senses are appalling 😂 they look like idiots surely they dress like that for a joke ??

Reactions: 13
Please tell me im not the only one who Thinks these Glasgow insta girls dress senses are appalling 😂 they look like idiots surely they dress like that for a joke ??
I prefer molly out of all of them but I prefer how she dressed before last year/lockdown - they all dress so similarly now can’t really tell their pages apart

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.