Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will never understand the lip thing. Most of these girls get their lips done to such an extent it actually looks like a deformity.

It’s such a shame girls these days think they need to do this to themselves and convince themselves it makes them feel good or better about themselves. No love, you’re confirming to be like every other insta girl you see out there. You feel good not because of the size of your lips but because you’re like everyone else in your insta world. When you think about it, these girls aren’t doing it for themselves, it actually all started with girls getting what used to be called BJ lips so guys think they’re sexy. They’ve just convinced themselves now it’s for them to feel better about themselves. It’s all really so sad to be honest and they don’t know when to stop so they end up looking like blow up dolls.

Reactions: 2
The lashes and lips are far too much! Such a shame as she was such a pretty girl before.

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why shes got such a big following. Shes not likeable at all! Shes defo one of they girls that would growl at everyone and look down her nose at you in the street. Attitude is stinking and her style is awful! Trying to hard to be quirky and different but she just looks like a tit!

Reactions: 13
This is awful and I hate commenting on someone's appearance but honestly her mouth/teeth drive me nuts. She just constantly looks as though she's struggling to think and breathe with her mouth dangling open trying to be seductive

How can she be doing that beauty haul and saying can you see the difference with this concealer when she has a filter on the full time...? I can believe how much filler she has in her lips now.

Just looked back at one of her first YouTube videos and her lips were nice, she is naturally pretty, but the fillers she has now are absolutely ridiculous looking!!! They look terrible. I always find this with people with lip filler, they might look nice in pics but they almost always look stupid in real life. Really don't understand the obsession, just embrace your natural looks as they are almost always better.

Reactions: 5
It’s almost always the same when they get lip fillers. They start off small and it can look good and then they get addicted and go too far with it and end up looking ridiculous.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone find the things she wears don't match. She just throws on a lot of fake tan and make up on and then bizzare outfits that don't go together. If my friend showed up in some.of the stuff she wore I'd laugh my head off.

Yeah but I think that’s what she’s going for.. think since she’s been hanging about with Megan she’s trying to be like a Pinterest girl lol

Just saw she's tested positive for Covid, what a shame, I always think she seems like a genuinely nice person

• Haha
I think she has gone overboard with the fillers now too 😬 Didn’t she just move back home from Manchester before lockdown? Swear she had a job in Manchester so maybe that’s why it’s gone too far- breakup/moving back home/influencing as her main job - liked her more when she had something else going on and it wasn’t just buying clothes for pics:( I think she could be quite successful though- she’s the best of the Glasgow girls I think

Yeah she moved to Manchester as her boyfriend at the time got a job there. When their relationship ended she moved back to Glasgow and is living with her parents again. She defo started seeing someone else in Glasgow but not sure if that’s still a thing, might be, but not sure.

I can’t help but like Molly. I went off her for a while when I got sick of the whole influencer shite in general but she doesn’t bother me as much anymore. I find her quite funny. I’ll stop now, I get this isn’t a rave thread lol

PS. I hate what she’s done to her lips! 🙈 hopefully she’ll realise how ridiculous they look and will stop with the fillers for a while.

Yeah she moved to Manchester as her boyfriend at the time got a job there. When their relationship ended she moved back to Glasgow and is living with her parents again. She defo started seeing someone else in Glasgow but not sure if that’s still a thing, might be, but not sure.

I can’t help but like Molly. I went off her for a while when I got sick of the whole influencer shite in general but she doesn’t bother me as much anymore. I find her quite funny. I’ll stop now, I get this isn’t a rave thread lol

PS. I hate what she’s done to her lips! 🙈 hopefully she’ll realise how ridiculous they look and will stop with the fillers for a while.
Yeah I thought that was what happened! I do feel for her going through all of that this year must’ve been hard being back in her parents house without her job and breaking up with her long term boyfriend! I noticed the new boy- he was in one of her pics in Rome (??) but haven’t spotted him since!
I do think she’s having like a post-break up “glow up” or whatever they call it but she was so pretty before so doesn’t need all the fillers!
When her sister was doing the Instagram fave pic thing on her stories I noticed how much molly and her youngest sister has had done filler wise in a short space of time- it’s sad because you don’t notice how much until you look back at pics🤐 up to them though! They look better than me either me🥴

Yeah I think her and the new boyfriend have also broken up. They don't follow each other on Instagram etc. anymore.

I find her quite funny. I’ll stop now, I get this isn’t a rave thread lol
😂😂 That's what I'm like, I really like her bit do think the fillers are ott. I find it mental that Lily's already doing stuff to her face and she's only 18!

Reactions: 4
I really like Molly! I like the fact she isnt actually overly confident... bit of an act. HOWEVER those lips!!!!!!! Pls stop

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.