Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her family is so entitled that they seem to think the lockdown rules don’t apply to them, her younger sister is at parties every other day and they flaunt all over the place for terrible photoshoots. Wish influencers would face some sort of consequence for their shocking behaviour

Reactions: 7
People need to start calling her and her sisters out for flaunting/breaking the rules!

Reactions: 6
People need to start calling her and her sisters out for flaunting/breaking the rules!
Yes! Sick of seeing them all acting like the rules don’t apply to them. Constantly travelling about for photoshoots, she threw a big party last summer that went against all the restrictions at that time, the younger sister is always posting about being at parties and out with friends during the current lockdown, and none of them seemed to think the second lockdown at the end of last year applied to them. Hardly a surprise she caught Covid

Reactions: 5
Ah okay! Was it recent? I haven't seen it.

I think she might be too, she's been hanging round Bearsden loads recently & was at the same coffee shop as his sister this morning - but that could just be a coincidence

Spotted him or the video the other day but they’ve walked a marathon together today and she’ll likely have filmed it so she’ll maybe address it when she posts it 🤔

Reactions: 1
I’d take what Jilly says with a pinch of salt; she says more than her prayers that one. I don’t know how she isn’t exhausted from putting on an act trying to be funny all the time.

Reactions: 3
she’s posted on Instagram that she’s at the beach, an hours drive from where she lives! Her and her sisters do not give a single duck about any lockdown rules- they are so entitled

Reactions: 2
Ah okay! Was it recent? I haven't seen it.

I think she might be too, she's been hanging round Bearsden loads recently & was at the same coffee shop as his sister this morning - but that could just be a coincidence
I live in Bearsden literally 5 mins from this (assume you mean vivi and co) so many of the Glasgow weapon influencers coming from south side, Kilmarnock etc getting pics here. They can duck off lol

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.