Molly Mcfarlane - Miss-Molly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but I think the clothing line in general was terrible.

So many items could have been slightly customised to look great (i.e the green dress woulda been better as a top. The pink/grey dress just needed that random ruffle/layer removed) but after watching the video it's so apparent the collection is already done. All she had to do was show up & agree everything looks amazing. Then sell it.

Show us how you worked real hard on it?

Reactions: 6
Sorry but I think the clothing line in general was terrible.

So many items could have been slightly customised to look great (i.e the green dress woulda been better as a top. The pink/grey dress just needed that random ruffle/layer removed) but after watching the video it's so apparent the collection is already done. All she had to do was show up & agree everything looks amazing. Then sell it.

Show us how you worked real hard on it?
To be fair she has no say in the design. They design everything beforehand, and she just picks what she likes best. She doesn’t have any involvement and can’t ask for changes

Reactions: 2
I find it weird that her and Megano have gone to Ibiza together again because Megan is an absolute wreck head on the drink and packet and Molly doesn’t even sip any alcohol
My theory is Molly doesn't drink because of her eating disorder. At least that was the case for me when I suffered anorexia. The thought of "empty" calories was just too much

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Really not a fan of her make up in the Stesso pics, not doing anything for her at all.

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t normally comment on something like this and I’m not a follower/fan of Molly in general. Watching her in these Stesso drops, is it just me or does she look bored? Uninterested? Is this how she normally always looks? Absolutely expressionless?! Sometimes she give Bette Midler, Hocus Pocus vibes..😅

Reactions: 9
Anyone listen to her latest podcast where she’s moaning about how ‘knackered’ she is from all the shoots & days out. She literally says something like ‘I had a gifted stay then I’ve got the races tomorrow which is a full 9-5 shift, dinner and then shooting all day’ in this monosyllabic brat-like voice and her wee sister is just going ‘jeeeez mental’ as if she’s actually doing real work. A) thats your job & b) some people actually work 9-5 to make ends meet so be bloody grateful you earn a living doing the bare minimum.

Secondly, she says she wouldn’t eat something from her kitchen floor if she dropped it.. sounded like such a pick me. You drop a bit of toast on your own floor, you’re gonna eat it Molly love.

Reactions: 14
Disappointing that the stesso collection only goes up to a UK14!
Half surprised she’s not only doing it in a size 6! She looks really unwell in the stesso picks like pure drawn under all the filler

Edit to add so I’m not being totally mean! I like some of the clothes and the sentiment behind naming items and including her mum and auntie

Reactions: 5
I loved Molly when I first came across her, especially her YouTube and I was obsessed with her podcast for a while too. I think she’s definitely got talent when it comes to styling and putting outfits together and she’s obviously doing very well for herself. But as much as I enjoyed her content, I’ve actually had no choice but to unfollow her recently because her promotion of disordered eating has just become too much. First noticed it in her 10,000 calorie challenge where she talked about eating “One meal a day” which consisted of a large salad, and calling dominoes pizza “f**king disgusting” because of its calorie content. Not to mention her recent story post about the skinny fork (the worst and most toxic in my opinion) and tonight’s post about needing to be skinny for her campaign shoot in 2 weeks, which I saw above. This is just to name a few. I have so much empathy for anyone suffering with food issues as I have been there myself , but with such a whopping following like hers, the messages she puts out just aren’t good enough and she should know better at 25 or 26 years old. Her excuse in her Things I Hate Pt2 of “Un👏follow👏me👏 Or don’t have social media” if she affects you mentally , just does not cut it. As an adult , especially one with such a large following, she is responsible for what she puts and her refusal to take accountability is really cowardly.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I loved Molly when I first came across her, especially her YouTube and I was obsessed with her podcast for a while too. I think she’s definitely got talent when it comes to styling and putting outfits together and she’s obviously doing very well for herself. But as much as I enjoyed her content, I’ve actually had no choice but to unfollow her recently because her promotion of disordered eating has just become too much. First noticed it in her 10,000 calorie challenge where she talked about eating “One meal a day” which consisted of a large salad, and calling dominoes pizza “f**king disgusting” because of its calorie content. Not to mention her recent story post about the skinny fork (the worst and most toxic in my opinion) and tonight’s post about needing to be skinny for her campaign shoot in 2 weeks, which I saw above. This is just to name a few. I have so much empathy for anyone suffering with food issues as I have been there myself , but with such a whopping following like hers, the messages she puts out just aren’t good enough and she should know better at 25 or 26 years old. Her excuse in her Things I Hate Pt2 of “Un👏follow👏me👏 Or don’t have social media” if she affects you mentally , just does not cut it. As an adult , especially one with such a large following, she is responsible for what she puts and her refusal to take accountability is really cowardly.
its disgusting to say “unfollow me or don’t have social media” isn’t it? This following she has comes with responsibility whether she likes it or not the same way every job has its responsibilities.
I must say though I think her defensive and rude response to the concern over it shows she 100% knows there’s an issue there and I really hope she recognises it and gets help/treatment.

Reactions: 10
I think she’s very immature and spoilt. She probably doesn’t even realise how disgusting she comes across.
Her life consists of fake tan and shopping.
She has 0 personality. Just pure vanity. Shame really.

Reactions: 10
I think she’s very immature and spoilt. She probably doesn’t even realise how disgusting she comes across.
Her life consists of fake tan and shopping.
She has 0 personality. Just pure vanity. Shame really.
Did she have a proper job before being an “influencer”?

Reactions: 1
She thinks ‘shooting content’ is hard work. Must be really tough getting free outfits & having to take photos in them! My heart bleeds for her.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.