Molly McFarlane #3 Stop talking about my literal marriage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She takes anything that’s offered to her tho, there’s nothing genuine about her adverts. She advertises like 3 different fake tan brands a month and all are ‘the best tan ever’ when she just hammers the sunbeds. She advertises her pals aesthetics place and look at the state of her lips. She’s done a partnership with Thomas sabo and you know she’d never wear any other charm bracelets apart from her nomination ones. Advertises uni days and has never done uni a day in her life. I’d never buy anything she sells
Yeah I’m surprised though as someone who works in PR why brands work with her when she openly advertises the same type of products to competitors with such a short timeframe- like that is just conflict of interest.
I don’t know who she goes to for her lips but they are on par with the nutcase that Monique goes to for her lips who cheated on her bf , why you would go or be friends with one of the biggest slags in Glasgow is beyond me- but these girls have No shame they are literally all brasses now take stuff for free and are so fake it’s actually embarrassing, not one of those Aquarius girls are genuine maybe Abbie that’s it but the fact she is bffs with forehead Kirsten does give me the doubt

Reactions: 3
Yeah I’m surprised though as someone who works in PR why brands work with her when she openly advertises the same type of products to competitors with such a short timeframe- like that is just conflict of interest.
I don’t know who she goes to for her lips but they are on par with the nutcase that Monique goes to for her lips who cheated on her bf , why you would go or be friends with one of the biggest slags in Glasgow is beyond me- but these girls have No shame they are literally all brasses now take stuff for free and are so fake it’s actually embarrassing, not one of those Aquarius girls are genuine maybe Abbie that’s it but the fact she is bffs with forehead Kirsten does give me the doubt
Who??? Tea??

I’d love to know what she was like at school, I know she went to st Als but I could just imagine her to be extremely bitchy and a mean girl

Reactions: 5
Yeah so Molly and Monique both went to St A in Glasgow and apparently Molly was very stuck up and Monique was a loner who nobody really talked to apart from a few girls who were like outcasts which she still talks to now…
The girl who did mollys lip I don’t know but I know the girl who did Monique’s lips and she is a nutter- like she is a piece of work, she botched my mates lips and is just a complete fake gold digger how she even carries out any procedures is so wrong considering she used to work in a chemist and is incredibly dim… she is also well known in Glasgow for being a complete tart and there is some serious tea on her in Monique’s thread like shocking tea… the fact Monique is friends with her pretty much proves how desperate and fake she is as apparently she was heard bitching about her to one of her mates in Glasgow the other night at an event that my mate was at, you honestly couldn’t make any of it up- the only one who is not rancid is that Abbie who has the blazer company honestly all the other Aquarius girls are just skets and you can see how the work is drying up for them all, apart from Abbie Molly and Megan the rest of them couldn’t sell free chips to a woman

• Wow
Yeah so Molly and Monique both went to St A in Glasgow and apparently Molly was very stuck up and Monique was a loner who nobody really talked to apart from a few girls who were like outcasts which she still talks to now…
The girl who did mollys lip I don’t know but I know the girl who did Monique’s lips and she is a nutter- like she is a piece of work, she botched my mates lips and is just a complete fake gold digger how she even carries out any procedures is so wrong considering she used to work in a chemist and is incredibly dim… she is also well known in Glasgow for being a complete tart and there is some serious tea on her in Monique’s thread like shocking tea… the fact Monique is friends with her pretty much proves how desperate and fake she is as apparently she was heard bitching about her to one of her mates in Glasgow the other night at an event that my mate was at, you honestly couldn’t make any of it up- the only one who is not rancid is that Abbie who has the blazer company honestly all the other Aquarius girls are just skets and you can see how the work is drying up for them all, apart from Abbie Molly and Megan the rest of them couldn’t sell free chips to a woman
Do you have the link to the thread?pleasee

Molly asking for brands to join her raffle for charity, yet constantly posts all her freebies/pr products- beg

Do you have the link to the thread?pleasee

Think there is a link to the lip woman in that thread or maybe it’s just info on her, she’s mentioned a lot because she has such a rep in Glasgow and another girl had serious serious tea on her but then disappeared so maybe the thread did too? This was back in the summer

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What’s the before and after supposed to be cause I can’t see any difference 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What’s the before and after supposed to be cause I can’t see any difference 😂
That’s because there isn’t a difference, it’s just another product that you think you ‘NEED’, when in reality it does nothing. I’ve never seen someone so deep into consumerism than Molly.

Reactions: 6
I think her lips are just naturally unsymmetrical. I have a similar issue with mine. I don’t think it’s filler.