Molly McFarlane #3 Stop talking about my literal marriage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wanna know the tea on them fuckin barkin cropped leggings she had on last night

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s looking healthier, less sun beds, shorter healthier hair and slightly less skeletal look amazing on her! Not sure about the inter influencer goings on but I think she seems happier less ‘forced’ to post content imo

Reactions: 7
She’s looking healthier, less sun beds, shorter healthier hair and slightly less skeletal look amazing on her! Not sure about the inter influencer goings on but I think she seems happier less ‘forced’ to post content imo
I couldn’t disagree more, I think the short hair is making her look so much older, her style is so bland and boring just now and she’s looking washed out! I think she’s really lost her way just now and she’s not posting as much cause she’s no pals to go out and take her pictures and she’s no management to get her jobs
---

Reactions: 14
does anyone know what happened to a lot on your plate podcast and why they no longer work with G? feels like the whole podcast has changed.. not for the better

Reactions: 4
I couldn’t disagree more, I think the short hair is making her look so much older, her style is so bland and boring just now and she’s looking washed out! I think she’s really lost her way just now and she’s not posting as much cause she’s no pals to go out and take her pictures and she’s no management to get her jobs
---
Her entire style is just whatever is currently trending. If it’s on your tiktok FYP then she’ll have it. Stanley cups, gisou products, rhode, leopard print, Adanola, buttoned up cardigans, long champ etc etc I could go on.

also, I feel it’s hard not to dress nicely & look presentable when everything is gifted. I personally unfollowed her last night as I am not interested in seeing her being gifted boxes of makeup from various brands that anyone else would need to pay for - holidays included! That’s the thing with these influencers, they start off relatable, from a small place, just your average gal… then they ‘blow up’, starting making £££ and lose all relatability - it then becomes boring and over saturated. Not saying I condemn her for making her money, like good for you girl but I’m not really interested. It just starts to make you feel bad about your own life/job etc.

These people that think influences are their friends etc too are just as bad. I promise you they don’t care about their ‘fans’, they just want engagement as it makes them money - I don’t know how people don’t understand this.

Saying that, I can’t imagine having to live my entire life online & constantly taking pictures.. I do not envy that part of her life at all, I love being a nobody lmao.

Reactions: 18
does anyone know what happened to a lot on your plate podcast and why they no longer work with G? feels like the whole podcast has changed.. not for the better
I only listened to this for the first time a few weeks ago and wow no idea why it is popular. It’s so awkward

Reactions: 1
My god what the hell is she wearing in Lisbon? Her sisters etc all in nice spring clothes, she's sticking out like a sore thumb. She used to have such a different style, it defo wasn't my style cause it was insane but it was very Molly. Spring/summer used to be her months so interested to see if she'll be sticking to leopard print!

They address it on side dish, pretty much just said they were ready to take the pod to the next step and get a studio etc to start making money from it.
---
Did her sister split with her boyfriend ? Why is she back from Dubai
Yeah I think she did! She came back a wee while ago and no mention of the bf since

Reactions: 3
My god what the hell is she wearing in Lisbon? Her sisters etc all in nice spring clothes, she's sticking out like a sore thumb. She used to have such a different style, it defo wasn't my style cause it was insane but it was very Molly. Spring/summer used to be her months so interested to see if she'll be sticking to leopard print!

They address it on side dish, pretty much just said they were ready to take the pod to the next step and get a studio etc to start making money from it.
---

Yeah I think she did! She came back a wee while ago and no mention of the bf since
The lady in the back ground is like what’s this dick going with her arse hanging out in this weather 🤣🤣
IMG_9008.jpeg

• Haha
Molly was at the CT launch in Glasgow and so were the Aquarius Team, awkies🤭wonder how this went