Molly McFarlane #3 Stop talking about my literal marriage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she still with her boyfriend was it robbie?
She is! It’s however very obvious she’s not friends with Megano anymore, she didn’t go to her podcast event. Also does anyone listen to her podcast? I personally have never, but the event looked packed.

Reactions: 3
She is! It’s however very obvious she’s not friends with Megano anymore, she didn’t go to her podcast event. Also does anyone listen to her podcast? I personally have never, but the event looked packed.
it doesn’t show that her and Robbie are following each other for me 🤔

Molly is hanging about with Justjessfood now. I think Zoe Quinn might possibly be her new management, as Robbies sister is good friends with Zoe

Reactions: 3
Molly is hanging about with Justjessfood now. I think Zoe Quinn might possibly be her new management, as Robbies sister is good friends with Zoe

this would make sense. im sure they’ve made a few wee digs on the pod about the aquarius lot

Reactions: 5
Could be but her and Jess aren't new friends. They went to Ibiza together a couple of years ago and both friends with Jilly. But yeah I wouldn't be surprised if Zoe is doing her management now

food, welcome cocktail, half bottle of prosecco, goodie bag and 'entertainment' :)

Anyone else seen Courtney Allison on TikTok? She gives me molly vibes.. same “hi guys” at the start of all her vids

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What do you get? I was thinking about going but was expecting them to be about a score not £60 🤣🤣🤣
Someone has already replied but yeah I thought getting half a bottle of prosecco along with a welcome drink and your food was good! Also I bet the goodie bag will be a belter 😂😂