Molly McFarlane #3 Stop talking about my literal marriage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe her teeth will look more in proportion now 🐰 or maybe she’ll look like she has Bell’s palsy again, who knows…

Reactions: 2
The question has a typo along the lines of “why are you and Molly not friends anymore” obvs by accident not saying Megan. Mollys response was something like “always friends with myself” 🙃

Reactions: 4
The question has a typo along the lines of “why are you and Molly not friends anymore” obvs by accident not saying Megan. Mollys response was something like “always friends with myself” 🙃
Her response was ‘wdym, i love her 😂

• Haha
Can tell that was screenshot and sent right into the Aquarius group chat 🤣. I’ll say it again - SOMEONE must know why they aren’t pals anymore.

Reactions: 7
i honestly don't blame her. all the aquarius girls seem so childish and over the top, mist be exhausting to be around. Molly and Meagan were never real pals anyway was all so fake and forced

Reactions: 10
Can’t get over how much she copies people. She has 0 originality.
She copies the other influencer lydsbutler sooo much!

Reactions: 3
I think mollys fell out with aquarious and megans still with aquarious so they have drifted i think molly was toxic for megan with the eating disorder stuff and being judgemental over alcohol imo

I only listened to this for the first time a few weeks ago and wow no idea why it is popular. It’s so awkward
I used to really like it and Jess/Zoe but feel like since Jess became a full time influencer, she has totally lost her appeal. The podcast is pretty crap to be honest and zero effort put into it.

Reactions: 5
Z
I used to really like it and Jess/Zoe but feel like since Jess became a full time influencer, she has totally lost her appeal. The podcast is pretty crap to be honest and zero effort put into it.
I just can’t handle the big awkward silences and no flow in the chats. Jess will say something and it seems like it’s an effort for Zoe to reply or comment back. I got really frustrated listening tonit

Reactions: 1
I used to really like it, but since changing production companies its went way downhill. All they talk about is their paetron, which you need to pay for. its as if they dont want to be doing it.

Is it worth starting a thread for Jess & Zoe or their podcast? They’ve come up more than once here, on Scottish Influencers thread and Jilly’s thread that I know of.

Reactions: 6