Molly McFarlane #3 Stop talking about my literal marriage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it worth starting a thread for Jess & Zoe or their podcast? They’ve come up more than once here, on Scottish Influencers thread and Jilly’s thread that I know of.

Hope this is in the right place

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I suppose it doesn’t really align with her new stepford wife look

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm not the biggest fan of aquarius but I hope she gets new management soon because her content has been garbage 😂 has she even been to any events recently?

Reactions: 7
I am so sick of this woman being gifted loads of freebies and viewed as a fashion icon. This outfit is giving corporate woman on her commute to the office who changes her shoes once she gets to the office

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No she’s not wearing boxers and a cardigan outside and people are commenting how cool she is. Are they having a laugh! Also it’s freezing today

Reactions: 4
All I think about now is that she has the computer wardrobe from clueless and she just lets it spin about and it picks 1 random top, 1 random bottom & 1 random pair of shoes, just for a laugh. There is NO WAY she is planning these outfits ahead and thinking they are cohesive and fashionable outfits. NO. WAY.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s her dream job? Just seen her video come up on YouTube but cannot be arsed to watch her
Don’t know. But how they pretend they don’t already have their dream job is beyond me. You can do WHATEVER you want, film it and make money. You say your into makeup and get sent free Charlotte tilbury. You say you’re into fashion and get paid to do a haul

Reactions: 1
I’m a sucker for Adanola but them sending influencers stuff for free does my tits on. And all they give is free delivery, where’s the discount codes 🤷🏼‍♀️😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She strikes me as such a boring, pick me, wanna be stepford housewife. She seems sooo dull

Reactions: 4