Molly McFarlane #3 Stop talking about my literal marriage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah its so strangw when she has said previously his actual name is Robbie, not Robert. Also the tons of jewelery she has with RJ on it

Reactions: 1
did anyone else notice her calling robbie, bobby, in her Rothesay vlog
remember she went on a big rant about her fans calling him
yeah its so strangw when she has said previously his actual name is Robbie, not Robert. Also the tons of jewelery she has with RJ on it
mind she went off on one on YouTube cos people kept calling him RJ and she was like guys his names Robbie stop calling him RJ 🤬🤬 despite his insta name being RJ so how are people meant to know any better?
---
Also how can she say her old lips weren’t botched because of filler and that it was ‘natural’. If u watch her recent tik tok about the before and after of her makeup u can see how much better they look how she’s had them dissolved and refilled.

Reactions: 1
remember she went on a big rant about her fans calling him

mind she went off on one on YouTube cos people kept calling him RJ and she was like guys his names Robbie stop calling him RJ 🤬🤬 despite his insta name being RJ so how are people meant to know any better?
---
Also how can she say her old lips weren’t botched because of filler and that it was ‘natural’. If u watch her recent tik tok about the before and after of her makeup u can see how much better they look how she’s had them dissolved and refilled.
the old lips on her recent TikTok - def botched

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Classy lassie walking about with a camel toe and not leaving much to the imagination. Plus it’s just so horrible and tacky!! There’s nicer things to wear. Maybe this is beach club more than city centre imo

IMG_7325.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine seeing someone walking about like that 🤣 such a try hard. Why does she always look like she has a chode also, such an unflattering fit 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone listen to the podcast she has just done? I listened and thought she came across really well tbh, explaining why she left aquarius etc

Reactions: 8
she was saying it all got too much for her last year and by doing it herself (along with help from someone else) has helped her. She said shes very anxious and going to all the events with all of the aquarius girls was hard. She said theres no bad blood

Reactions: 3
Also why has she cut all contact with the likes of Megan and Abbie etc not liking any posts and vice versa 🙈

Reactions: 12
It seems as though she’s been going through a rough patch lately which is fair everyone does. I was surprised she actually spoke about half the things she did because I get the feeling she’s normally quite private. I thought it was funny that she mentioned here tho and that she reads it🤣

Reactions: 6
Wonder if she got tit for being one of their biggest creators but not going on the tv show

Reactions: 4
She said there was no issue leaving Aquarius but also said everyone in her life now she’s obsessed with and that she’s had her Saturn return she’s cut out any negative people and bad juju basically I.e Megan

Reactions: 10
imagine saying that about someone who was meant to be bridesmaid at ur wedding up until like 6 months ago. mind u not surprised cos it was also ‘can’t wait to be miss Mooney’ right up until they split, then after she came out and said she was miserable the full time. Everything is so fake and for instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She goes on and on in the podcast with the narrative of “why are people asking me questions about my life” “it’s no one else’s business” which I kinda get, BUT she is the one who has put her life on show for the past however many years! People are going to wonder 😂😂

She had a public engagement and was annoyed at people wondering if they had split up 🙃 then has had very public friendships with Megan and the rest of the Aquarius girls, and has the cheek to be annoyed when people notice they quite clearly aren’t friends anymore

Reactions: 21
She goes on and on in the podcast with the narrative of “why are people asking me questions about my life” “it’s no one else’s business” which I kinda get, BUT she is the one who has put her life on show for the past however many years! People are going to wonder 😂😂

She had a public engagement and was annoyed at people wondering if they had split up 🙃 then has had very public friendships with Megan and the rest of the Aquarius girls, and has the cheek to be annoyed when people notice they quite clearly aren’t friends anymore
I know what you mean - don’t bite the hand that feeds you comes to mind!

Reactions: 16

Molly is a grade A narcissist honestly. Serious bad vibes off her. Even when she got the new boyfriend it was plastered all over social media literally straight away, she doesn’t know how to keep anything private and she will never learn. At the end of the day, the only thing she has to do for her job is post clothes. Emily shak does this well, she does her job without involving her private life or personality. If Molly really wanted people to not ask questions, she should maybe adopt this approach.

Reactions: 11