Molly-Mae Hague & Tommy Fury #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was right in the video about her and Tommy’s sex life being no one else’s business...but with her on no contraception, and her alluding to them using condoms, there’s a baby there waiting to happen 😂 can’t see Tommy being the type of guy who’s happy wearing them... (not that that’s a reason not to but you all know what I mean!)

I really respected Molly for raising the dog situation as well and for acknowledging how much the whole thing had affected her and Tommy. She clearly still carries a lot of guilt about it.

Reactions: 19
She was right in the video about her and Tommy’s sex life being no one else’s business...but with her on no contraception, and her alluding to them using condoms, there’s a baby there waiting to happen 😂 can’t see Tommy being the type of guy who’s happy wearing them... (not that that’s a reason not to but you all know what I mean!)

I really respected Molly for raising the dog situation as well and for acknowledging how much the whole thing had affected her and Tommy. She clearly still carries a lot of guilt about it.
I do feel bad for MM regarding the dog situation. It still gets brought up in comments all the time / people slating her on twitter about it often. It wasn't her that bought or organised it and it seems like she gets the brunt of the grief and as for Tommy... well k think it was just a lack of knowledge / awareness.. I mean he's not the smartest in the world and he's a gypsy (they trade dogs a lot). I don't think MM or Tommy had any malicious intent regarding the dog either

Reactions: 7
I do feel bad for MM regarding the dog situation. It still gets brought up in comments all the time / people slating her on twitter about it often. It wasn't her that bought or organised it and it seems like she gets the brunt of the grief and as for Tommy... well k think it was just a lack of knowledge / awareness.. I mean he's not the smartest in the world and he's a gypsy (they trade dogs a lot). I don't think MM or Tommy had any malicious intent regarding the dog either
It WAS her that bought and organised it. She said that she was the one who chose the place in her apology video. It is her fault that she chose a tit breeder and didn't bother to research it when you can search up the username on Instagram and one of the first articles is about a woman being given a puppy with a broken leg from the same breeder. In what world would that mean you'd go and get a puppy from there unless you're getting it for free? You can't just say oh yeah Tommy's a bit thick so it's OK that she organised for him to 'surprise' her with a dodgy puppy so all their fans would go ohhh couple goals.

Reactions: 20
So much praise for her dissolving her lip filler. Ha. She’s literally been told to dissolve it by someone who will refill it better. Wait and see 🤣 same as kylie jenner did.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Bit weird that people would say she is 'rubbing it in'. She's an influencer - if she stops posting, she stops getting paid. Not sure why people would follow her Instagram or watch her YouTube vids if they don't want to see her living the life.

Reactions: 17
someone said on this thread a while back that almost everything she says is negative and she always complains about something and now I can’t unsee it when I watch her stories 🥴🥴🥴

Reactions: 19
I just wanted to add, in the previous thread someone wrote about Amy Reddish (I feel she and her sister need their own thread not sure how to start it id love to know the inside gossip how they left I'm sure we have some ex or current PLT workers on here) but someone mentioned she was waiting for a settlement not sure what for likely to be to hide Umar Kamanis secrets like tax evasion (questionable). But yes she is still followed and follows Umars brother, sister in law and mum so probably hasn't been a fight

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I've been reading this thread for a while and seen multiple derogatory comments about Tommy being a gypsy which I don't think is fair at all. I come from a travelling background myself, have 7 GCSES and 2 a-levels, would you call me incompetent or stupid because i'm a traveller? Yes, I will admit he's quite thick hahaha but I wouldn't blame that on being a gypsy at all, I would just say he's stupid quite frankly :ROFLMAO: It personally offends me seeing it because people like to put us in a box when we are all different people. I'd also like to say that I'm not exactly the same kind of traveller as Tommy, I'm a showman but I can relate on people putting me down because of pre-judgement and stereotypes. There are bad stereotypes for gypsies and some do live up to them but most actually don't, me being included. Gypsy women are known for doing the cooking, cleaning blah blah but most I know and especially this year because of corona have been working alongside their husbands and I know a few boys who cook alongside their girlfriends and wives. Some are more traditional than others, just like everyone else in the world everyone is different and have different opinions and morals. Just wanted to get this off my chest because I didn't like some of the things i've read on here:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 75
I've been reading this thread for a while and seen multiple derogatory comments about Tommy being a gypsy which I don't think is fair at all. I come from a travelling background myself, have 7 GCSES and 2 a-levels, would you call me incompetent or stupid because i'm a traveller? Yes, I will admit he's quite thick hahaha but I wouldn't blame that on being a gypsy at all, I would just say he's stupid quite frankly :ROFLMAO: It personally offends me seeing it because people like to put us in a box when we are all different people. I'd also like to say that I'm not exactly the same kind of traveller as Tommy, I'm a showman but I can relate on people putting me down because of pre-judgement and stereotypes. There are bad stereotypes for gypsies and some do live up to them but most actually don't, me being included. Gypsy women are known for doing the cooking, cleaning blah blah but most I know and especially this year because of corona have been working alongside their husbands and I know a few boys who cook alongside their girlfriends and wives. Some are more traditional than others, just like everyone else in the world everyone is different and have different opinions and morals. Just wanted to get this off my chest because I didn't like some of the things i've read on here:ROFLMAO:

Aww bless you, such a nice statement when you have read things that have upset you. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve just used her fake tan for the first time and I can confirm it’s phenomenal, it doesn’t smell horrible like other tans and dried so quickly! I’m really pleased
How soon after the first application did you have to reapply?

Reactions: 1
She posted a YouTube video saying her mole was cancerous 😯😢
If you watch to the end she says the doctors aren’t sure if it is now, they are sending it to America for investigation :(

• Sad
Reactions: 14
To the person who said she has everything and the perfect life. I guess this proves she really doesn’t and she’s just human. How scary to find out something like this at 21...my heart goes out to her

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Has anyone seen her you tube vid. Little disappointed in her to be honest. She has massively misrepresented the video by making believe she has a cancerous mole. Knowing a family member going through this it’s very upsetting to see considering it’s for the you tube likes, watchers and subscribers. Another title such as - My Mole Update - Whats been going on would have described what happened much better without trying to attract viewers. She really needs help thinking about what she posts.

It wasn’t cancerous !!!
I haven’t watched it I just saw the thumbnail?

If you watch to the end she says the doctors aren’t sure if it is now, they are sending it to America for investigation :(
Oh I didn’t watch the video yet, I just read the title which said “I found out my mole was cancerous”...little bit misleading to be honest

Reactions: 5
Love this! Prove them wrong x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
To the person who said she has everything and the perfect life. I guess this proves she really doesn’t and she’s just human. How scary to find out something like this at 21...my heart goes out to her
I mean, yes, this is a horrible thing to happen to someone. But she does make a living out of making people think her life is perfect - that’s literally what influencing is, getting people to buy tit because they want to be like you because your life is clearly great. Obviously this is horrible, the two aren’t really linked...

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.