Molly-Mae Hague & Tommy Fury #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have seen plenty about, so duno what shes moaning about hahaha
I know right I've got some lovely decorations from Sainsburys this year.
But there is generally less Halloween stuff available this year I think and that's probably to do with COVID but most of us realise that and just accept it.

Reactions: 4
I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion because everyone seems to be wearing them suddenly but all of those EGO shoes on her story acre actually hideous like the worst kind of heels around they're so ugly I have no idea why that style of shoe has suddenly come into fashion and influencers love them they're awful

Reactions: 30
Apologising because we may be able to see some tiny hairs on her leg next to her freshly operated on skin 😫😫 these girls, honestly. Women have body hair - shocker

Reactions: 29
I like Molly but I’m a bit sick of her moaning. This time about Halloween decorations. Of course there aren’t as many were in a global pandemic!!

I’m intrigued to see if they follow the rules now that Greater Manchester is in Tier 3
She’s probably sick of everyone else moaning about every single thing she does, let the girl live

Reactions: 33
Looks like tommy wanted her to dissolve her filler and the controlling starts

Reactions: 16
I didn’t watch the video properly but I reckon she will end up having them done again but just somewhere a lot better as she said something about not doing any research into these places she was going and was just asking them to make them big like Kylie Jenner 😖

Reactions: 8
I think she looks great with her filler dissolved! I too think she might end up having them redone by a better practitioner, why not 🤷🏻‍♀️ If that’s what she wants to do, her body her choice. It’s good she’s honest, so many influencers are all smoke and mirrors and I think younger girls may think twice about filler now which can only be a good thing.

I think I might have forgiven her for the Italy comment now haha 😂

Reactions: 30
Does she have all of her filler dissolved now? Or does she still have her jaw and cheek filler?

Reactions: 5
She said in the video that she has already gotten the other face filler dissolved. So there shouldn't be any left.
She also said she was getting something done to her teeth next.

Reactions: 1
Her vlogs are genuinely so refreshing if that makes sense?, I’m happy for her. Not a common thing for influencers to do at all

Reactions: 34
I think she'll end up getting another couple of ml... Her previous filler wasn't good but I think she'll get sick of her little top lip very quickly. I think she is a nice looking girl but she definitely lacks shape in her top lip so she'll probably improve on that.

Reactions: 1
I think it’s great that she’s documented having them dissolved. She looks so lovely with her natural lips. Hopefully it will encourage a lot of girls who are insecure about their lips (bc social media makes them think bigger is better) to rethink it and embrace what they have.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.