Molly-Mae Hague & Tommy Fury #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she'll end up getting another couple of ml... Her previous filler wasn't good but I think she'll get sick of her little top lip very quickly. I think she is a nice looking girl but she definitely lacks shape in her top lip so she'll probably improve on that.
Yikes "Improve"...not sure about that

Reactions: 33
She looks younger and more 'herself' with the dissolved lips, if that makes sense. I hope she sticks with them because I think she is sending a great message to her young followers who are growing up in a world where it's normal to pump your face with filler when you become 18. Of course everyone has autonomy over what they put in their body, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't have conversations about the proliferation of facial filler in young people done by dodgy practitioners. I'm kind of tired of filler being marketed as this 'empowering' thing for women, when if anything filler encourages women to forever make alterations to their appearance in pursuit of some unattainable ideal. In a recent vlog her lip filler was actually affecting her speech; I think when it gets to that point we need to acknowledge that face filler can be harmful and created distorted perceptions of what we actually look like.

Reactions: 37
I feel bad bitching about her filler, in those pap photos of her breaking lockdown with Maura she looked SO bad. Her cheeks were so ballooned, and then the huge lips to try and balance it all out.
I'm glad she has been honest about regretting it and has shared that with her followers. I'm sure many younger girls want their lips done and hopefully she will get through to some of them.

Reactions: 16
I didn’t watch Love Island and don’t really follow her much at all but just saw an article about getting her filler dissolved.

It genuinely makes me so happy to see such a big influencer doing this, and being totally honest about the reality about fillers. There’s another young influencer called Meg Feather who has had her lip filler dissolved too and looks so great for it. Hopefully it’s going to start a trend...

I read she’s getting her teeth re-done to look more natural. What did she have done to them in the first place? I wonder if she regrets it.

Reactions: 24
I didn’t watch Love Island and don’t really follow her much at all but just saw an article about getting her filler dissolved.

It genuinely makes me so happy to see such a big influencer doing this, and being totally honest about the reality about fillers. There’s another young influencer called Meg Feather who has had her lip filler dissolved too and looks so great for it. Hopefully it’s going to start a trend...

I read she’s getting her teeth re-done to look more natural. What did she have done to them in the first place? I wonder if she regrets it.
Teeth caps to make them bigger I believe. It gives that weird complete straight white rectangular look

Reactions: 1
I've just seen her lips dissolved from filler and honestly I think she looks so well. Just shows you that you don't need all that to be good looking (of course everyone is entitled to do what they want with their appearance and I'm not necessary against cosmetic enhancements) but I really think she looks so pretty

Reactions: 14
People always call the shaved down teeth option "veneers" which is not true, those are crowns. Veneers go over your natural teeth and composite bonding is another option which is basically like a build up material which just bulks up your teeth / changes the shape by building upon them. I think she said before she had composite bonding but I can't remember..

Reactions: 8
Molly Mae has composite bonding she said it on her Instagram story ages ago when someone asked her if she they were her natural teeth

Reactions: 5
To be entirely honest I would never look at her teeth and say they look fake, they just look like they may have been whitened. I get removing the filler but she should be careful trying to ‘fix’ her teeth when there is nothing wrong with them and they could actually go wrong the next time

Reactions: 3
I laughed this girl shared Molly Maes disolved filler post on insta and was all like “my advice is you should go to a reputable place”.... em if I recall this girl only got filler because she won it on a fb competition... lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am very impressed that molly mae has got her fillers dissolved & getting her teeth toned down. Also, I think it’s fab that she posts on social media with her hair scraped back and not a scrap of makeup! Can’t imagine the TOWIE lot doing that.

Reactions: 23
To be entirely honest I would never look at her teeth and say they look fake, they just look like they may have been whitened. I get removing the filler but she should be careful trying to ‘fix’ her teeth when there is nothing wrong with them and they could actually go wrong the next time
She’s definitely had more to her teeth than just whitening, they are huge compared to her natural teeth.

Reactions: 4
I saw her and tommy in Manchester yesterday & she is very pretty in real life

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.