Molly-Mae Hague & Tommy Fury #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dip in and out of her videos and just watched her having the filler dissolved, wow she's beautiful! I'd kill to have her natural lips! They suit her so much better than the filler did. She's so much more refreshing than these other influencers

Also love watching the little snippets of her riding, I hope thats a hobby she keeps with

Reactions: 20
I dip in and out of her videos and just watched her having the filler dissolved, wow she's beautiful! I'd kill to have her natural lips! They suit her so much better than the filler did. She's so much more refreshing than these other influencers

Also love watching the little snippets of her riding, I hope thats a hobby she keeps with
She implied recently on a story that her followers aren't crazy about the horse riding content. Personally, I love to see it - it's something I'd like to do more of and I think as you get older, hobbies and passion projects become such a luxury.

Reactions: 18
She implied recently on a story that her followers aren't crazy about the horse riding content. Personally, I love to see it - it's something I'd like to do more of and I think as you get older, hobbies and passion projects become such a luxury.
i agree! i love the horse content, it’s nice to see her do something new and i love seeing her progress too!

Reactions: 13
I’ve just used her fake tan for the first time and I can confirm it’s phenomenal, it doesn’t smell horrible like other tans and dried so quickly! I’m really pleased

Reactions: 24
I’ve just used her fake tan for the first time and I can confirm it’s phenomenal, it doesn’t smell horrible like other tans and dried so quickly! I’m really pleased
Is it easy to apply? I’ve never fake tanned at all and was looking into it

Is it easy to apply? I’ve never fake tanned at all and was looking into it
Omg yes!! It goes on so smoothly, the big mitt was sold out so I had to use another one but I did order the small one for tanning my face and it’s very soft and machine washable which is great as usually I have to hand wash tanning mitts which is not very pleasant 🤢

I wasn’t sure what to expect considering it’s on the more expensive side for a fake tan and obviously a celebrity brand but it’s 100% worth it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just watched her new youtube video, assumptions part 2 - her face looks SO much nicer without the fillers! She looks very young and fresh faced, it really suits her.

I was surprised that she said she doesn’t actually have many friends, I don’t know if it’s just me but I kinda assumed most influencers had tonnes of friends and have an amazing social life 😂 it was nice to hear someone being completely honest about this. I think as you go into your 20’s, most people end up with a just a smallish group of close friends and I think hearing an influencer say the same is nice, I imagine it can feel quite isolating for younger people who are jealous of influencers seeing them seeming to have a perfect life, tonnes of friends etc.

I was quite surprised that she said she doesn’t take any contraception though! She did allude to the fact that they use condoms mind, but I’m not 100%. Also from what she said I can see them having kids in the next year or two, as she didn’t say no to the assumption ‘you want children in the next 2 years’. I guess the relationship is a lot stronger than people assume, if she were to get pregnant I think it would totally shift her demographic and brand deals, from young girls, and deals with PLT etc. to a more family and home content based demographic.

Reactions: 26
I just watched her new youtube video, assumptions part 2 - her face looks SO much nicer without the fillers! She looks very young and fresh faced, it really suits her.

I was surprised that she said she doesn’t actually have many friends, I don’t know if it’s just me but I kinda assumed most influencers had tonnes of friends and have an amazing social life 😂 it was nice to hear someone being completely honest about this. I think as you go into your 20’s, most people end up with a just a smallish group of close friends and I think hearing an influencer say the same is nice, I imagine it can feel quite isolating for younger people who are jealous of influencers seeing them seeming to have a perfect life, tonnes of friends etc.

I was quite surprised that she said she doesn’t take any contraception though! She did allude to the fact that they use condoms mind, but I’m not 100%. Also from what she said I can see them having kids in the next year or two, as she didn’t say no to the assumption ‘you want children in the next 2 years’. I guess the relationship is a lot stronger than people assume, if she were to get pregnant I think it would totally shift her demographic and brand deals, from young girls, and deals with PLT etc. to a more family and home content based demographic.
i can kind of see her not having a lot of friends. she doesn't seem to have that big tight circle she interacts with like lots of influencers do. just people desperate to get in w her bc she's got a big following.

Reactions: 14
I hate that she said yasmin is tit. I’m on it rn considering stopping it bc I feel like it’s messing me up I feel like Molly mae has just given me a sign 💀💀💀 I’m just hurt bc I don’t wanna try new contraception again, being a girl is so tiring lol

Reactions: 6

I mean Tommy’s family are travellers iirc so it’s not too surprising that they’re planning on getting married and having kids so young. I really hope Molly realises her worth and stops babying Tommy before then though. I can see it leading to arguments later down the line if she doesn’t.

I hate that she said yasmin is tit. I’m on it rn considering stopping it bc I feel like it’s messing me up I feel like Molly mae has just given me a sign 💀💀💀 I’m just hurt bc I don’t wanna try new contraception again, being a girl is so tiring lol
I’m on the exact same one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I use to be on Yasmin and did cause me a few problems . It really does depend on your body !

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm on Yasmin and it's nowhere near as bad for me as microgynon was but then again some people highly rate microgynon. I think it depends on your body but all contraceptive pills are bad IMO

I think her friend Ella being pregnant shows that she could easily switch up her demographic if she did get pregnant actually

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Im glad shes got the perfect life, loving bf, marriage and kids on the cards, millions in the bank, chill job, 3/4 holidays this year. I am envious. I would rather she didnt rub it in. Its lockdown.

I tried about 5 different pills before finding one I like, and a few I tried were ones the nurses told me a lot of people got on well with. The problem is everyone reacts differently to them all so there's no way of knowing until you give it a few months. Once I found one I liked I stuck with it for 3 years and then they discontinued it 💀 so I feel you with not wanting to try new ones, I'm giving myself a break for now!

Reactions: 5
Im glad shes got the perfect life, loving bf, marriage and kids on the cards, millions in the bank, chill job, 3/4 holidays this year. I am envious. I would rather she didnt rub it in. Its lockdown.
I don't really think she's rubbing it in 🤷🏻‍♀️ I actually think she does well not rubbing it in too much.. if you're envious that's on you

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I was amazed she was posting about how much she missed travelling 'properly' considering she has been away multiple times this year when normal people have had to cancel trips etc. Another example of being blind to the general public IMO.

Reactions: 25

We only see a few minuets of her life. Her and Tommy could argue every day for all we know ? She is only 21 , I probably wanted to marry the person i was with at that time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was amazed she was posting about how much she missed travelling 'properly' considering she has been away multiple times this year when normal people have had to cancel trips etc. Another example of being blind to the general public IMO.
I was going on my first holiday in 8 years this year. Oh Molly. How can someone be so obtuse about what's the norm?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.