Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smithmirage

I've been reading this thread for a while and seen multiple derogatory comments about Tommy being a gypsy which I don't think is fair at all. I come from a travelling background myself, have 7 GCSES and 2 a-levels, would you call me incompetent or stupid because i'm a traveller? Yes, I will admit he's quite thick hahaha but I wouldn't blame that on being a gypsy at all, I would just say he's stupid quite frankly :ROFLMAO: It personally offends me seeing it because people like to put us in a box when we are all different people. I'd also like to say that I'm not exactly the same kind of traveller as Tommy, I'm a showman but I can relate on people putting me down because of pre-judgement and stereotypes. There are bad stereotypes for gypsies and some do live up to them but most actually don't, me being included. Gypsy women are known for doing the cooking, cleaning blah blah but most I know and especially this year because of corona have been working alongside their husbands and I know a few boys who cook alongside their girlfriends and wives. Some are more traditional than others, just like everyone else in the world everyone is different and have different opinions and morals. Just wanted to get this off my chest because I didn't like some of the things i've read on here:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 75

ellawhite3006

Jesus Christ I just watched her boyfriend rated my outfits video and she looks like a completley different person on instagram and in videos. Especially her body, she must facetune the living shit out of her photos if she looks so petite on instagram but like an overweight tangerine in videos. & she’s apparantley a size 8? right okay...🙄
overweight? not the biggest fan but that is just downright incorrect, she is absolutely not overweight and i think she looks like a size 8

Reactions: 60

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
Im glad shes got the perfect life, loving bf, marriage and kids on the cards, millions in the bank, chill job, 3/4 holidays this year. I am envious. I would rather she didnt rub it in. Its lockdown.
I don't really think she's rubbing it in 🤷🏻‍♀️ I actually think she does well not rubbing it in too much.. if you're envious that's on you

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Shekshouka

Let’s count all of Molly’s unnecessary holidays this year

1) Milan, Italy to have a photoshoot inside a hotel/villa or whatever it was which could easily have been replicated in a country manor in the U.K.

2) Rome, Italy - see above

3) Venice, Italy - see above

4) Pisa, Italy - to have a PLT photoshoot on some cliffs

5) Ibiza - one big party holiday

6) Crete - holiday

7) Dubai - holiday

8) Maldives - holiday

Have I missed any other places out?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

fwooper

VIP Member
I don't know if this is a thing on this site but I think it would genuinely help if there were separate rant/rave threads for Molly. Because honestly, this thread is pretty exhausting - whenever anything mildly critical is posted about her people come flocking to her defence and shut down the discussion. I'm all for open conversation (I'm actually pretty fond of Molly on the whole!) but I don't think that's what's happening here... e.g. when she was bashing Italian food and some of us pointed out how funny that was considering her diet consists of chicken nuggets, her fans rocked up accusing people of "bullying". It's at the point where I feel like I have to qualify every post with saying I actually like the girl before I say anything critical. It's kind of defeating the point of a space like this.

Tattle's rule "Don't attempt to shut down the conversation" is applied arbitrarily everywhere on this site apart from this thread IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Gilly88

Really would love if Molly moves on from PLT, she can do so much better.

Just seen that PLT are currently having a 99% off Black Friday, meaning the site has some trousers, coats and tops for 15-50p. I’m sorry but that is gross.

Sale prices still allow profit for companies, often the original price is hugely marked up for good margins. So essentially PLT are still able to make profit from 15-50p. Meaning they must pay absolute peanuts for the labour put into these clothes.Yucky yucky yucky

• Wow
Reactions: 48

Kindred_

VIP Member
Hope she actually addresses it.
But doubt it.
She probably will but she will just say she did categorically wear a mask in all the places she should have but she just didn’t film those bits and if they were meant to wear one when they weren’t wearing one then her and Tommy literally had no idea but of course they wore one when necessary. And Tommy will be behind her staring into the camera the whole time like 👁 👄 👁

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Sickofinstacrap

Honest to god I hope that person was banned, say what you want but why go for a young girls weight, who’s clearly not remotely over weight, she has a nice normal body that I’d sell my soul for.. I’m sure that person that wrote that is prob a little gremlin themselves.. That pent up nastiness will consume them

• Heart

Sickofinstacrap

I said what I said 🤷‍♀️ She looks like a gremlin and has huge thunder thighs, those heels were screaming in pain beneath her weight. and if you think me calling her ‘overweight’ makes you ‘morbidly obese’.... well I’m not sure what to tell you...
Side note: If she didn’t edit the shit out of her photos to make herself appear thinner I wouldn’t bother saying anything but she’s clearly very unhappy with her body and should do something about it instead of photoshopping herself.
It’s the fatphobia for me

Cactus girl

Posting about how sympathetic she is for those in tier 4 but immediately after posts a video of her in a fancy restaurant in the Maldives. Really relatable hun

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Fortheloveofme

Ngl Kaz from Love island has also been in Dubai for over a month now - would love to know how she’s funding that as I doubt KazBands are earning her that much.

wasn’t she also in Thailand for over 2 months During first wave back in April/May - staying in luxury resorts by the looks of it
Kaz is in Dubai fucking some old man! She is also a very big coke head and he is funding her addcition.
I don’t think she would be able to afford going to Dubai, Maldives and Thailand everyday few weeks from selling some head band that look like they are from Wilkinson x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

sugarbun

People come on here slating Molly Mae for having brand deals with the likes of pretty little thing who have been known to have poor working conditions in their factories, but then are asking for recommendations for fake designer bags which are no doubt made by some poor children in sweat shops in China 🤷🏼‍♀️ Hypocritical much

• Heart

fwooper

VIP Member
Well, if she reads here I hope she sees this: wear your fucking mask, especially around hotel/hospitality/retail workers.

I don't think there was one clip in that vlog where they were wearing a mask where they should (e.g. in taxis, on the plane, inside public venues) and when they did it was pulled down to their chin. Morons.

• Heart