Molly-Mae Hague & Tommy Fury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ngl I thought it was weird he was there, it seemed pretty clear this was a night out for Molly and Molly’s friends because it was Jay’s birthday. Do you think he doesn’t like the thought of Molly out clubbing without him there?
Yeah i did, he always seems to be there when she's with Stephanie and Ellie too, even when their just shopping 🤔

Reactions: 5
I don’t think he likes Molly going out without him.
I agree. I think he is very controlling. His ex came out when he was on LI to say he controlled where she went, who she was with, what she wore etc. If you go through MM's instagram she is way move covered up now. even in Ibiza her swimsuits cover her boobs etc. You'd never see her post this sort of photo now

I agree. I think he is very controlling. His ex came out when he was on LI to say he controlled where she went, who she was with, what she wore etc. If you go through MM's instagram she is way move covered up now. even in Ibiza her swimsuits cover her boobs etc. You'd never see her post this sort of photo now

Reactions: 7

Maybe he is controlling but she still posts photos like those though, when she went to Thailand in March she did and also when she was in Barbados end of last year.

Reactions: 4
New to here, I’ve read a lot but first time to comment. So whilst bored I watched molly mae on you tube. I was surprised at how super fast she was talking in a few of the videos and others not as fast. I was just wondering if anyone noticed this? I might be just old! Lol. Was wondering if she was using some sort of substance? But just the way she was talking gave me concern. Her mouth couldn’t move fast enough.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
New to here, I’ve read a lot but first time to comment. So whilst bored I watched molly mae on you tube. I was surprised at how super fast she was talking in a few of the videos and others not as fast. I was just wondering if anyone noticed this? I might be just old! Lol. Was wondering if she was using some sort of substance? But just the way she was talking gave me concern. Her mouth couldn’t move fast enough.
Hmm I don’t think so, she barely drinks so I doubt she would be on drugs!

Reactions: 18
Does anyone know if her sister Zoe is still in the army, i know she passed PTI course so i assumed she had changed roles from medic to PTI but i assumed she would live on base, yet she seems to be with the family/Molly quite often ?

Reactions: 2
Don’t know if anyone else here watches her or even agrees but I think she’s adopted some of Olivia neills mannerisms/vocab. Olivia mentioned in a video that molly messaged her

Reactions: 5
I’m still shook they got built in wardrobes in a place that’s not even theirs to own or even long term!

Reactions: 24
I’m still shook they got built in wardrobes in a place that’s not even theirs to own or even long term!
I think they might have gotten them free or heavily discounted! Apparently she's filmed a youtube video on the process, which definitely has a hint of 'ad' to it. But even if they did pay full price it's not like she doesn't waste money on other things, at least this functional

Reactions: 10
If she is fat...then I have no words. I think she is curvier than other people you see on reality tv which is actually refreshing!! She looks healthy and exactly how a girl her age should look like!!!

And I am 100% sure that all these people calling her fat are actually what would you consider fat (not that it should matter) and disgusting human beings as well. Especially the ones commenting on Daily Mail!! When I see those comments on Daily Mail I can only imagine disgusting middle aged men who didn't have sex in a long time and who have nothing better to do. Or your regular "Karen" who let herself go a long time ago (sorry for everyone named Karen haha, I swear I love you) :D

Reactions: 30
I think they might have gotten them free or heavily discounted! Apparently she's filmed a youtube video on the process, which definitely has a hint of 'ad' to it. But even if they did pay full price it's not like she doesn't waste money on other things, at least this functional
cor I hope so because my inner old lady cringes a little at it 😂 I know money is no object for them but I think you’re right, it must be an ad as it’s v daft to waste a couple of thousand on a wardrobe thats not yours

Reactions: 6
Anyone else find it odd that on her Instagram story she’s posted tommy and Maura asleep under the same quilt, but Maura was making advances at tommy on love island?
that for me is a red flag, wouldn’t be happening!!

Anyone else find it odd that on her Instagram story she’s posted tommy and Maura asleep under the same quilt, but Maura was making advances at tommy on love island?
just to add to this too, are they 15 years old? Why are they always having friends to sleep over?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

just to add to this too, are they 15 years old? Why are they always having friends to sleep over?
To be fair considering it was over a year ago and at least a little bit staged I don't find it that odd they're having Maura staying over? I don't know where she lives but when my friends from far away come to visit they stay the night otherwise it's not really worth the travel time and expense.

On a completely separate note did anyone find the stack of Louis Vuitton boxes in her wardrobe room really weird? She posted it on her insta story as if the room was done, but who spends that amount of money making a room look nice only to leave a stack of ugly boxes right in the middle? (even if they are designer)

Reactions: 17
To be fair considering it was over a year ago and at least a little bit staged I don't find it that odd they're having Maura staying over? I don't know where she lives but when my friends from far away come to visit they stay the night otherwise it's not really worth the travel time and expense.

On a completely separate note did anyone find the stack of Louis Vuitton boxes in her wardrobe room really weird? She posted it on her insta story as if the room was done, but who spends that amount of money making a room look nice only to leave a stack of ugly boxes right in the middle? (even if they are designer)
I won’t lie, I’m extremely guilty of this. I do it to flex. Maybe I’m as shallow as molly then 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I won’t lie, I’m extremely guilty of this. I do it to flex. Maybe I’m as shallow as molly then 😂😂
Maybe I'm just jealous I don't own anything from Louis Vuitton to flex :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though I'd love a LV bag and probably would flex the box

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I dont find it weird that Maura is sleeping over and I wouldnt be bothered that Maura and Tommy are friends but it would do my head in if my fella and one of my mates clearly have more chemistry than me and my fella do!! Fair enough if their all not bothered and it is purely innocent but I 100% think Maura and Tommy have more chemistry than Tommy and Molly do 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.