Molly-Mae Hague & Tommy Fury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how do we know? and does anyone have any ideas on why?
Just because he was staying in the same hotel as her at the same time, I recognised his face but didn’t place who he was until I googled and he’s a footballer! Also lives in Manchester so putting 2 and 2 together quite possibly.

Reactions: 8
Just because he was staying in the same hotel as her at the same time, I recognised his face but didn’t place who he was until I googled and he’s a footballer! Also lives in Manchester so putting 2 and 2 together quite possibly.
Didn't Molly go on a date with his former team mate Maddison ?

Reactions: 3
Covid-19 being described as boring. That’s new.
Covid-19 isn’t boring, everyone harping on about it and using it as an excuse to critisise people who aren’t even breaking rules or doing anything wrong is what is boring and tiresome to read, it’s on every single thread on this site 😴😴

Reactions: 30
I don’t think it was cheeky to slag off the hotel atall, it actually made me respect her a lot, most of these people get gifted stays and gifted upgrades and then praise the hotel, she was honest about her experience which is refreshing, I would be absolutely fuming if I paid that much money for a ‘suite’ and could barely walk around the bed!

Literally can’t cope with the amount of times I have to see gLoBaL pAnDeMiC on this site, get over it!
Oh my days why don’t you people set up a rave thread 😹
And yeah gLoBaL pAnDeMiC is soooo boring- wonder whether everyone who has lost a family member or has come close to it would agree with you? Your gal Molly Mae bought a bleeping leather mask 😂😂😂😂😂 words actually escape me, how dumb can you get - but no doubt your next post will be oMg ShEs SuCh An InSp0000

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
To be honest though I find it quite refreshing that she’s acknowledged the mistake and is sort of mocking herself for it 🤷‍♀️

I mean yes why would anyone buy a leather face mask but also why would a company even make that tit? Ridiculous.

Reactions: 27
Do they follow eachother?

Reactions: 1
Why does everyone love molly so much on here haha if you don’t like what people have to say get off the thread!

Reactions: 9
Oh my days why don’t you people set up a rave thread 😹
And yeah gLoBaL pAnDeMiC is soooo boring- wonder whether everyone who has lost a family member or has come close to it would agree with you? Your gal Molly Mae bought a bleeping leather mask 😂😂😂😂😂 words actually escape me, how dumb can you get - but no doubt your next post will be oMg ShEs SuCh An InSp0000
I have actually lost a close family member to it, thanks for your ignorance, I guess you don’t realise that people are entitled to their own opinion, people dying has got absolutely nothing to do with Molly Mae buying a mask, there’s many influencers out there who have been breaking the rules the whole time, she buys a mask, takes the piss out of herself for her stupid decision and still she gets critiqued, yeah I find it boring, people just look for any old reason which isn’t even validated, and no I wouldnt say she’s inspo because I’m not 12 years old. This thread is a mixture of opinions, it’s not just if you can’t be nasty about her then don’t comment, says a lot about your character though if that’s your way of thinking.

Reactions: 40
Anyone else feel like she couldn’t care less about her shoe collection? She’s hardly promoted it, especially compared to her PLT and BeautyWorks collars.

She promoted PLT shoes in her new video more than she’s promoted her shoe collection
I agree!
It’s barely got a mention! In fact all the other ex-islanders are doing posts promoting it so it looks like Molly is the face of it but they’re still paying ex-islanders to promote it.

With PLT and beauty works you can definitely tell her heart was in it, not so much with ego shoes! Having looked at her shoe line with them, there’s only 2 that I would consider wearing, the others look cheap af!

Reactions: 7
I have actually lost a close family member to it, thanks for your ignorance, I guess you don’t realise that people are entitled to their own opinion, people dying has got absolutely nothing to do with Molly Mae buying a mask, there’s many influencers out there who have been breaking the rules the whole time, she buys a mask, takes the piss out of herself for her stupid decision and still she gets critiqued, yeah I find it boring, people just look for any old reason which isn’t even validated, and no I wouldnt say she’s inspo because I’m not 12 years old. This thread is a mixture of opinions, it’s not just if you can’t be nasty about her then don’t comment, says a lot about your character though if that’s your way of thinking.
🥱 ok

• Haha
Reactions: 3
can you imagine the riveting conversation Tommy and Jay would have had on that night out 😂 Why was Tommy even there, 4th wheel. Does he not have any friends?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else see more of an attraction between tommy and Maura, then tommy and molly? Or is that just me 🤔

Reactions: 19
can you imagine the riveting conversation Tommy and Jay would have had on that night out 😂 Why was Tommy even there, 4th wheel. Does he not have any friends?
Ngl I thought it was weird he was there, it seemed pretty clear this was a night out for Molly and Molly’s friends because it was Jay’s birthday. Do you think he doesn’t like the thought of Molly out clubbing without him there?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.