Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to be the biggest party pooper of all time - but ....... this is a completely illegal gathering. The rules allow for groups of 6 !!

She’s kissed a man who has just got off a plane from am amber listed country and then joined a large group partying In an enclosed space. I count 13 of them - plus there will be all the hair and make up people involved before and after.

They are so bloody dumb and entitled they haven’t even tried to obscure it. I hope the bloody tabloids pick it up and run with it

In fact I’m so angry I will happily report this to the tabloids myself if anyone has a link.

I’m sure this photo will disappear from her stories as soon as her management realise. I imagine her birthday on Wednesday will be a complete bunfight
If they all get covid after this I hope they blame Molly

Reactions: 6
If they all get covid after this I hope they blame Molly
Even if they do - they won’t bear the consequences.

Likelihood is that if they contract the virus they’ll just get a really bad bout of flu - it will be some of the other people who they pass it onto who become really unwell. Even if they get so ill they are hospitalised they’ll get better - but they will have been an enormous drain on already stretched services and exhausted staff. And people waiting for other treatments will again be pushed down the list.
And on top of all that - they are influencers - they influence. Try telling a 17 year old now that they can’t go to an a house party!!! They give out a message that this is completely legitimate and desirable behaviour.

They have a choice - influence for the good or influence for the bad. I guess MM is very clearly and publicly making her choice.

Reactions: 16
It may well be illegal but how many others of all ages are attending pubs and bars with friends? There is mixing everywhere and technically yes molly should be a role model unfortunately majority of people are not adhering

I know that a lot of you on here are continuing to follow guidelines. The rule of 6 does not stop covid from spreading, those 6 people will also interact with more people and so on.

Maybe we should start easing off ‘rule breakers’ when there are literal government backed raves, gigs going on and shops bars and pubs are fully open. Just saying

Even if they do - they won’t bear the consequences.

Likelihood is that if they contract the virus they’ll just get a really bad bout of flu - it will be some of the other people who they pass it onto who become really unwell. Even if they get so ill they are hospitalised they’ll get better - but they will have been an enormous drain on already stretched services and exhausted staff. And people waiting for other treatments will again be pushed down the list.
And on top of all that - they are influencers - they influence. Try telling a 17 year old now that they can’t go to an a house party!!! They give out a message that this is completely legitimate and desirable behaviour.

They have a choice - influence for the good or influence for the bad. I guess MM is very clearly and publicly making her choice.
Completely agree about molly and her influence

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I hate to be the biggest party pooper of all time - but ....... this is a completely illegal gathering. The rules allow for groups of 6 !!

She’s kissed a man who has just got off a plane from am amber listed country and then joined a large group partying In an enclosed space. I count 13 of them - plus there will be all the hair and make up people involved before and after.

They are so bloody dumb and entitled they haven’t even tried to obscure it. I hope the bloody tabloids pick it up and run with it

In fact I’m so angry I will happily report this to the tabloids myself if anyone has a link.

I’m sure this photo will disappear from her stories as soon as her management realise. I imagine her birthday on Wednesday will be a complete bunfight
You're not being a party pooper. It's one rule for us and another rule for influencers, and it has been the entire pandemic. I'm so sick of them being allowed to blatantly disregard the rules - most of us are more than grateful to be able to go to dinner with 5 friends, but that isn't enough for these narcissists. The idea of giving up their giant birthday bash is inconceivable. And these are the same morons who will be like "omg how does this keep happening" if restrictions are tightened again/reopening is delayed.

If you look at the stories of people at that party they're at some sort of restaurant, and they're standing up and dancing everywhere. In some clips there's staff with masks repeatedly coming up to them and asking them to sit down. They're selfish idiots.

It may well be illegal but how many others of all ages are attending pubs and bars with friends? There is mixing everywhere and technically yes molly should be a role model unfortunately majority of people are not adhering
I can safely say I have not gathered with 13 people. It's not just "attending pubs and bars with friends" - 10+ people gathered in what looks like a hotel and then moved onto a restaurant and disregarded the rules there and annoyed the staff. I don't agree that the majority of people are acting like this. The people around me certainly aren't.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
0449A33C-9EB0-44C6-9BB5-F27F79411021.jpeg

loooool at how they use Moaning-mae’s pic to run this story on LI banning filters. Must be sick of all these catfish applications lol

• Haha
Reactions: 32
You're not being a party pooper. It's one rule for us and another rule for influencers, and it has been the entire pandemic. I'm so sick of them being allowed to blatantly disregard the rules - most of us are more than grateful to be able to go to dinner with 5 friends, but that isn't enough for these narcissists. The idea of giving up their giant birthday bash is inconceivable. And these are the same morons who will be like "omg how does this keep happening" if restrictions are tightened again/reopening is delayed.

If you look at the stories of people at that party they're at some sort of restaurant, and they're standing up and dancing everywhere. In some clips there's staff with masks repeatedly coming up to them and asking them to sit down. They're selfish idiots.

I can safely say I have not gathered with 13 people. It's not just "attending pubs and bars with friends" - 10+ people gathered in what looks like a hotel and then moved onto a restaurant and disregarded the rules there and annoyed the staff. I don't agree that the majority of people are acting like this. The people around me certainly aren't.
Ive been to a bar once with my mum and staff were constantly asking people to stay in their seats. People were going to different tables, dancing. It was a complete sh*tshow! Tables would come as like 4/5 but then 2 hours later... the table is 10 people. People genuinely aren’t listening. Maybe because i live in the city and that may the reason why everyone and their mums arent following the rules

Reactions: 4
So after a 3 week drought of presumably no intimacy and no sex, she decided to dress like a complete twit and go to a birthday party for leeches who wanna be her friend so they can hang off her name and fame instead of staying at home with her man and enjoy some intimate time AKA getting that cherry popped. After 3 weeks, I would by GASPING. I don’t get their relationship at all. Surely, you could wait or she could’ve met him in London and they could’ve stayed the night in a hotel.

I just realised Stephanie is the same girl from Jack Fowler’s season who was in it at the end for two minutes and started crying because Jack was getting to know someone besides her, even though she knew him for all of one minute and one conversation. Chiiiiile, pathetic birds flock together.

Reactions: 15
On all the girls stories they’re all having fun and mollys just sat at the table ..
Whilst everyone’s having fun she’s probs just been sitting there muttering “sOrRy HuNs I dOnT dRiNk😌😚”.

Also dead at how everyone at party has the same face, there’s a pointy chin and roblox cheek epidemic up in that room.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
How did the venue allow this? I’ve been out to pubs and restaurants a few times since they’ve opened and they’ve all been really strict with masks and sitting at your own table etc. I don’t understand how the venue allowed this?

How did the venue allow this? I’ve been out to pubs and restaurants a few times since they’ve opened and they’ve all been really strict with masks and sitting at your own table etc. I don’t understand how the venue allowed this?
I had a look and to no surprise it's Bagatelle. If anyone isn't familiar, Bagatelle is a bougie restaurant in Mayfair which is usually crawling with influencers. It's expensive but the food is average and it's basically a place where influencers go to be 'seen' (there's often a Daily Mail photographer parked outside). In normal times people are dancing in the restaurant and on tables but they've not exactly cracked down on it during the pandemic. They suck up to influencers so they do what they want.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Bday girls boyfriend is a Man U player probably paid them off.

One rule for us and another rule for the perpetually oranged tanned and rich

Reactions: 21
If she doesn’t drink because she’s above everyone else then why is she joining in with the drunken McDonald’s at 2AM? Liar liar lip fillers on fire

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I thought it was now 30 people inside or is that only for classes and outdoors?
Indoor gatherings are limited to 6 people or 2 households. You can have gatherings of up to 30 people outdoors only. There's only specific circumstances where you're allowed 30 people indoors - e.g. weddings, funerals, christenings, parent and child groups - which explicitly does not include tacky influencer birthdays.

• Heart
If she doesn’t drink because she’s above everyone else then why is she joining in with the drunken McDonald’s at 2AM? Liar liar lip fillers on fire
LITERALLY CAME HERE TO SAY THIS, there’s no other reason she’d be eating McDonald’s at that time, especially with her usually being so insistent on eating salads😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.