Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
About the "slippers and socks" (trashy) trend. Here in Italy tabloids are saying Chiara Ferragni launched it.
Poor MM, she should stand up for her rights and claim she was the first one to have this brilliant idea!!! :rolleyes: 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
WAIT she was learning in a bleeping automatic? As a learner I thought all the fuss was fair bc learning in a manual is tough... but all this for a bleeping automatic...

• Haha
Reactions: 50
At this point I’m genuinely convinced she’s brainless. After going on for weeks about how she stained her carpet by dropping coffee… in her latest story she’s sitting on the floor with two coffees balanced on the carpet 🤯

Reactions: 22
Her most recent stories are SO ridiculously filtered you haven’t a chance of seeing what the make up actually looks like 😅 terrible advertisement for them

Reactions: 24
At this point I’m genuinely convinced she’s brainless. After going on for weeks about how she stained her carpet by dropping coffee… in her latest story she’s sitting on the floor with two coffees balanced on the carpet 🤯
also knocking the make up off her brushes all over the carpet 🙄

Reactions: 6
Her most recent stories are SO ridiculously filtered you haven’t a chance of seeing what the make up actually looks like 😅 terrible advertisement for them
And what's frustrating is that because she saves the video and re-uploads (thereby removing the filter tag), it means the ASA can't really do anything. The ASA have made it clear to influencers not to use beauty filters in ads for skincare/makeup products, so this is how she is getting around it. Although it's obvious to us that she has applied a filter, without the text at the top you can't really prove it. So damn sneaky, and also... why does she do it? She has amazing skin?!

Reactions: 29
new poster here! i saw her new car and just couldn’t help coming here. she really doesn’t care about the environment does she? i mean, buying packs of plastic water bottles because she ‘doesn’t like’ the taste of tap water, buying a huge range rover which NO ONE could possibly need for their first car, her and her boyfriend taking flights all around the world, buying tons and tons of new clothes, the list could go on. i never see her being called out for her lack of consciousness on environmental issues. influencer culture needs to die.

Reactions: 55
new poster here! i saw her new car and just couldn’t help coming here. she really doesn’t care about the environment does she? i mean, buying packs of plastic water bottles because she ‘doesn’t like’ the taste of tap water, buying a huge range rover which NO ONE could possibly need for their first car, her and her boyfriend taking flights all around the world, buying tons and tons of new clothes, the list could go on. i never see her being called out for her lack of consciousness on environmental issues. influencer culture needs to die.
Yep her closet clear out video was sick as well. Nobody needs that much clothes ever. How anyone can be a brand ambassador for PLT is beyond me they don’t even pay their workers minimum wage. She’s so self absorbed and entitled.

Reactions: 27

Product placement - I’d love to see her deal with Starbucks !!! I’m sure it’s $$$$

Reactions: 17
Does anyone else get the vibe that Tommy’s cheated? I just feel like Molly overcompensates for their relationship with the bragging/showing every private moment 🤔

Reactions: 28
Does anyone else get the vibe that Tommy’s cheated? I just feel like Molly overcompensates for their relationship with the bragging/showing every private moment 🤔
Maybe. But I think she’s just a very basic, simple minded girl that equates her whole self worth to having a boyfriend.

She brags about him because she genuinely thinks having a boyfriend is something to brag about.

Reactions: 30
Maybe. But I think she’s just a very basic, simple minded girl that equates her whole self worth to having a boyfriend.

She brags about him because she genuinely thinks having a boyfriend is something to brag about.
This! As if she’s the first ever 20 something year old to have one!

Reactions: 11
Again I don’t understand- he’s just got back and she’s gone off somewhere !!! I can’t imagine anything she has to do couldnt be re scheduled !!

Reactions: 14
Again I don’t understand- he’s just got back and she’s gone off somewhere !!! I can’t imagine anything she has to do couldnt be re scheduled !!
I bet there’ll be some big set up like there was for Valentine’s Day when she gets home. She’s so boring and predictable 😴😴😴

Reactions: 13
this girl is asking to be robbed at this point 🤦‍♀️showing the front door of her house, along with the brand new car on the drive

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.