Molly-Mae Hague #8 A salad a day keeps Moron-Mae away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for our au naturel, super healthy and super wealthy Molly-Mae/Money-Mae/Moron-Mae/Molly J’mae and Mother of The Fiat 500’s

✌🏻 WIKI LINK HERE ✌🏻

Created by yours truly. No manifesting needed *chefs kiss*

Title by the one and only @Pippylong0509 😚✌🏻 Love that for you hunnie xo

My last thread recap has been given over 100 likes 😢 Therefore it would be wrong to try and re-create a masterpiece - you know what I mean. But I shall say this:

We’re categoricallyyy fuming that we didn’t witness the break-up of these two following the Las Vegas drama - would have been unREALLL to watch the Twitter and Fiat500 meltdowns BUT everything is in the new wiki so don’t forget to like, comment and subscribe ✌🏻 * blows awkward kiss to the camera to signal the end of the vlog recap*

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
okay this is so random of me (and we’re not going to talk about it, okay?) but I categorically cannot believe my thread got chosen. Love that for me ✌🏼😚

edit: totally manifested this victory

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
For real though has anyone started going “😚✌🏻“ in real life and their partners/family/friends just think their losing the plot 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
For real though has anyone started going “😚✌🏻“ in real life and their partners/family/friends just think their losing the plot 🙃
Omg nooooo I actually have. I’ve realised I’m actually starting to say “love that for me” in an un-ironic way. Need to get cleansed by a priest for my sins 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I used to want a Fiat 500 but I don’t anymore cos of the association with Moron Mae 🤣
The sad thing is.. I actually have a Fiat 500. I’ve never admitted it until now because I’m scared you'd all cyber bully me.. ;)
It’s also that mint green colour just so you all know that I’m a reaaaaal winner 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Fran’s been busy telling Molly to post in the gym after someone here mentioned it. Guys she’s so healthy and she just needed us to know she’s there xo
48DDDA50-F262-4EBA-9144-A404C7D62E13.png

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.