Molly-Mae Hague #8 A salad a day keeps Moron-Mae away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 541317

For the love of God, Molly, if you have stalkers turning up to your house and you're needing to hire security PLEASE stop posting pictures like this on your Instagram that these people will use to find your exact address 🙄
You just have to type in Molly Mae House and news articles come up with the exact building she lives in. I’m not sure if they did it from digging or if her team releases information to showcase her wealth etc. as it was released before they moved in (I think). Either way, I’d absolutely hate it.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I watched some of her YT videos for the first time last night.
1. Why does she talk so fast?
2. Is she ‘acting’ in her YT videos?

I feel like she came across so much better on Love Island! Love that for her 😂
She tries SOO hard to be like Olivia Neill in her YouTube videos

Reactions: 12
I’m sick of seeing that curl kit. It looks tit. Has anyone bought it and can confirm it looks basic as duck?

Reactions: 12
I’m sick of seeing that curl kit. It looks tit. Has anyone bought it and can confirm it looks basic as duck?
My friend has the waver and hate to break it to you, she loves it. Also, my hairdresser used the new straightener on me to curl my hair last night... she said it’s better than her GHD’s 😖😖

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
My friend has the waver and hate to break it to you, she loves it. Also, my hairdresser used the new straightener on me to curl my hair last night... she said it’s better than her GHD’s 😖😖
Ffs 🥴 I physically refuse to line her pockets 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have it and can confirm it’s *chefs kiss* but only if you have extensions because the barrel is thick as duck

Also want to add that my hairdresser uses an Argos curler on me which is just as good so it’s definitely overpriced but I just can’t resist love that for me xo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone else see the TikTok of the girl saying she got worms from eating too much of those pre made / packaged salads ?? Everyone in the comment section was agreeing and sharing their story, MM better be careful since that’s basically all she eats 😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The curl kit is SO
good ❤❤🙈😬🙄😩😩😩 so annoying but it is! It’s so nice ffs. Also saw her in London this week. She is orange!!? REALLY tanned. Also she is teeny. Teeny tiny almost ill looking? She’s got no defined jaw hence the insta pics

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.