Molly-Mae Hague #8 A salad a day keeps Moron-Mae away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'I wonder who's footsteps these could be' probably the only 2 people who live there Mol, you or Tommy 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 26
21 years old playing housewife to a toddler-man? No thanks lol she might be rich but she is sure lacking common sense to leave that man child and find a decent guy

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Can’t get my head around the fact she was born in 1999. I automatically think anyone born in 1999/2000 etc is permanently 7 😂 Which they act like tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I looked up the country club she was at and their membership starts from £75-£120 a month. bleeping hell girl get yourself down to Everlast you might be able to afford a house then x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I looked up the country club she was at and their membership starts from £75-£120 a month. bleeping hell girl get yourself down to Everlast you might be able to afford a house then x
This makes me feel hella depressed. I suppose at least I’m contributing to society whereas she’s just a walking advertisement

Reactions: 8
I doubt very much she pays any fees at all -
She’ll get it free with the deal she posts every now and then. Ditto all the Starbucks, salads and dinners.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I watched some of her YT videos for the first time last night.
1. Why does she talk so fast?
2. Is she ‘acting’ in her YT videos?

I feel like she came across so much better on Love Island! Love that for her 😂

Reactions: 18
Random question, but do you guys think blonde suits Molly? Or would do you think she should go back o brunette?

I feel like icy blonde with very fake tanned/orange skin sometimes looks off. But it could just be me

Reactions: 11
Random question, but do you guys think blonde suits Molly? Or would do you think she should go back o brunette?

I feel like icy blonde with very fake tanned/orange skin sometimes looks off. But it could just be me
Agreed. To be honest, I don’t think that bleach blonde hair with orange tan suits anybody 🤷🏼‍♀️ I do remember her saying after Love Island that she loves doing it because it gives her confidence or something? Not sure where I saw that, someone else might know

Reactions: 10

I think light brown hair with subtle blonde highlights would suit Molly

Reactions: 12
176398557_2792868137709267_5051755319811751676_n.jpg

For the love of God, Molly, if you have stalkers turning up to your house and you're needing to hire security PLEASE stop posting pictures like this on your Instagram that these people will use to find your exact address 🙄

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.