Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

under the ivy

VIP Member
Can’t get my head around the fact she was born in 1999. I automatically think anyone born in 1999/2000 etc is permanently 7 😂 Which they act like tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
New thread title suggestion:

Molly-Mae Hague #9 My 100k hands bring all the Fiat 500’s to the yard and I’m like, my life is better than yours 😚✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
What I think molly will get tommy for his 22nd
designer hoodies
Something to do with Ellie bellie
New boxing gloves
Jewellery
Something wanky and sentimental
Tickets for a holiday
What I think molly should get tommy
Children’s dictionary
Children’s first cook book
Tickets to centre parks
Some big boy trainers with wheels in them

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Imagine being nearly 23 years old and you have to have your coffee delivered because you’re such a loser and can’t drive. That’s what I would have no words about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Any minor celebrity who is regularly getting papped is 100% calling the paparazzi (i.e. their management is organising it). I don't know if anyone remembers, but Rihanna was living in London for a whole year and no one knew until she revealed it in an interview. If Rihanna of all people can manage not to get papped for an entire year, that just shows how many of these candid paparazzi shots are planned.

A lot of Molly and Tommy's paparazzi pics are so obviously planned it's embarrassing. e.g. the ones where they're on a casual "afternoon stroll" where they're both dressed to the nines. We're meant to believe there's a random paparazzo in Manchester who waits around their area hoping he'll spot them on their afternoon walk? Or, my personal favourite was when the paparazzi were conveniently waiting outside the airport when they returned from the Maldives so they could capture them wearing their masks properly like good citizens after all the controversy over the past few weeks. Either the paparazzi were waiting for days outside the airport on the off chance they'd get them coming home, or their PR informed the paparazzi when their return flight would be. The latter is infinitely more believable.
Kylie Jenner managed to hide her pregnancy for 9 months in Los Angeles so I find it hard to believe that Molly-Mae Hague from Hertfordshire couldn’t stay clear of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60

dramallama92

Where did she talk about this?
in her new vlog she says about how she has such bad period pains she thought it might be endometriosis but her doctor said it isn't. that's it. literally it. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: why is that headline acting like molly is now a spokesperson for it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

fwooper

VIP Member
I reckon she will get Shitty Little Thing to set up a photoshoot for her in LA and that's how she'll get over to the US under the guise of "work".

• Haha
Reactions: 57

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
Great, she makes loads of money. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm not going to start sucking the farts out of her arse because her MANAGEMENT made smart decisions. She's still a dickhead, no need to act like the sun shines out her arse

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

electricmallows

VIP Member
A0045666-A0F2-4848-9811-683942EE8FCF.png

Molly after the doctor tells her eating £10 salads and drinking Diet Coke doesn’t mean she’s “eating healthy”

• Haha
Reactions: 55

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Some of you wanted to know how much she charges....
I'm in the wrong game ffs :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Spending 6 years studying part time alongside a full time job to become a lawyer to earn in a year what she can make from a few insta posts. What a joke!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

lockdown sux

VIP Member
It’s weird Molly brings Tommy to meet her friend. I hate when friends bring their bf everywhere.
You can’t chat properly. I don’t get women who can’t be on their own.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Pippylong0509

VIP Member
I used to want a Fiat 500 but I don’t anymore cos of the association with Moron Mae 🤣
The sad thing is.. I actually have a Fiat 500. I’ve never admitted it until now because I’m scared you'd all cyber bully me.. ;)
It’s also that mint green colour just so you all know that I’m a reaaaaal winner 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Eckledomr

An excellent achievement if you measure fulfilment or success purely from a financial perspective ✌🏼

I know this is tattle but I don’t actually dislike MM or think she’s shady etc, but sometimes I just don’t envy her at all - e.g her latest haul of outfits for the summer , but she doesn’t seem to have a social circle of her own outside of her management/relationship or really do anything to wear all that stuff to? I wouldn’t swap my girl mates for all the money in the world and I’d absolutely hate to be famous enough to have to worry about security at my
Home and people knowing my address etc. I wouldn’t want my children to become influencers.

Genuinely I applaud her success in business but I also genuinely hope she is happy ✌🏼
I completely agree! She seems to have more money than I’d know what to do with but no real friends (except Maura) to spend that money on making memories with, apart from Tommy ofc. Molly’s net worth is probably 100x more than mine but I think I’m the richer one in the sense I have a brilliant group of mates, we go on girls holidays, go shopping in Primark grab a coffee from Greggs and go for walks, eat pub grub from cheap and cheerful places, because we can’t afford Starbucks daily, or the Ivy on the regular and Balenciaga when we fancy. But I feel like my life seems so much happier than hers because of the company I keep! There’s nothing wrong with having the £££ to do all these extravagant things she does, and if that makes you happy then more power to you, but she seems to act like money = happiness. You never see her out and about having a laugh with her mates.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

fwooper

VIP Member
Dying that she called the video "spend the day working with me" when she doesn't even spend half an hour working, let alone the full day. She wakes up at noon, does her makeup, takes Instagram pictures for 10 minutes, does a Tesco shop (assisted by her manager), mops the house, then gets in the bath while it's still light outside. What a grafter.

Also notice how she shares how she edits the colour of her photos, but skims over FaceTune (just says she does "bits and bobs" on there). I don't think changing your entire facial structure is bits and bobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 52