Molly-Mae Hague #7 Coke and lettuce because I’m healthy, I’ve no banter but I’m wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that for you xo

I also added Molly J’Mae but can’t for the life of me remember where it came from? I’m sure it was you mom @Kindred_ Xxx
Yesss it was. Technically her real name is moron/money J’Mae vague but that’s quite a mouthful.. as molly would know all about mouthfuls ;)

She said in her vlog she’s shooting for a magazine, Could be true thankfully it’s not Vogue

And let’s put our Shakespeare hats on for the new thread title 🤓
Mine is winning 😚✌🏼😏

She said in her vlog she’s shooting for a magazine, Could be true thankfully it’s not Vogue

And let’s put our Shakespeare hats on for the new thread title 🤓
Mine is winning 😚✌🏼😏

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion: A salad a day for Moron-Mae, Tommy's her bae but she's all about the moneyyy

Reactions: 10
Aldi: Spend a Little. Live a Lot
Also Aldi: Like Brands. Only Cheaper
Also Aldi: Chooses Tommy Fury, who’s girlfriend Money-Mae wears 100k designer jewellery on her wrist 🤔

Reactions: 14
Clearly don’t have a lot of money then
A man who can’t cook and doesn’t have a domestic bone in his body is a very odd choice for a supermarket advert!!! Or am I missing something ?!

is the other picture Dubai resident amber gill ??
do they have aldi there ?

Reactions: 11
is the audi jumper a joke? Im confused otherwise bet molly is fuming about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New thread peasants x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.