Molly-Mae Hague #7 Coke and lettuce because I’m healthy, I’ve no banter but I’m wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I added it all up for you: (based on these pictures/screenshots posted I added everything she wears daily, including the panther ring she bought today). This is NOT including watches

Cartier love bracelet white gold diamonds - £38800
Cartier love bracelet - £6050
Cartier white love ring (small, diamonds) - £4350
Cartier rose gold juste un clou diamonds - £10200
Cartier white love ring (regular, diamonds) - £6350 (the one from Tommy on her 21st)
Cartier small gold love ring - £960
Cartier regular gold love ring (2x, one on middle finger, one on thumb) - £2980
Cartier juste un clou diamond ring - £3400
Cartier panthere ring - £8900
Van cleef pearl Alhambra bracelet - £3250
Van cleef gold Alhambra bracelet - £4350
Bvlgari serpenti diamond ring - £5650

= £95,240

Just shy of 100k

EDIT: this is presuming all of them are REAL 😂😂
Wow I’m so glad I asked now! Thank you so much how kind! They are really beautiful pieces, I’m amazed she can lift her arms with that much jewellery on!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Tbf, it’s not uncommon to have security around here. A lot of the streets have a security car, ours does which we all pay for. I maybe cynical but, I thought it could just be an excuse for her to move without people questioning her. Or as a way to gain sympathy 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The story about some random person driving down and tracking down her house is scary. These people who go to influencer's houses are certified nutcases. Don't blame her for hiring security and I'd be getting out of that apartment ASAP.

At the same time, it's baffling to me that people with millions of followers continue to announce when they move house, do house tours, and reveal the entire layout of their homes. I feel like it's pretty common knowledge now that it's incredibly easy for people online to figure out where you live based on a few photos - there's an article in the Daily Mail every other week revealing where random celebrities and influencers have moved to. Yet big influencers will still vlog their new house even though the listing is still online for everyone to find. I don't think it's her "fault" that random people are rocking up to her house, but sadly weirdos like that are always going to exist, so if it were me I would never make my house part of my content.
I heard (not sure if this is only true for Americans ) that influencers /content creators tend to vlog stuff such as weddings/cars/trips/houses etc bc they can get a tax return as it’s written off as ‘work expenses’

• Wow
Reactions: 9
If anyone wants to waste 10 mins of their lives, read this sickening article:
I thought for a glorious moment at the start it was satirical but nay 😭 truly sickening

Seems to be saying on his Q and A that he and MM are heading down the aisle !!! That will be ‘interesting’ !!!
I can imagine her tacky “oh but it’s designer” dress now

Reactions: 7
I heard (not sure if this is only true for Americans ) that influencers /content creators tend to vlog stuff such as weddings/cars/trips/houses etc bc they can get a tax return as it’s written off as ‘work expenses’
Very good point - and I’m sure that’s absolutely the case here as well.

Reactions: 2
I added it all up for you: (based on these pictures/screenshots posted I added everything she wears daily, including the panther ring she bought today). This is NOT including watches

Cartier love bracelet white gold diamonds - £38800
Cartier love bracelet - £6050
Cartier white love ring (small, diamonds) - £4350
Cartier rose gold juste un clou diamonds - £10200
Cartier white love ring (regular, diamonds) - £6350 (the one from Tommy on her 21st)
Cartier small gold love ring - £960
Cartier regular gold love ring (2x, one on middle finger, one on thumb) - £2980
Cartier juste un clou diamond ring - £3400
Cartier panthere ring - £8900
Van cleef pearl Alhambra bracelet - £3250
Van cleef gold Alhambra bracelet - £4350
Bvlgari serpenti diamond ring - £5650

= £95,240

Just shy of 100k

EDIT: this is presuming all of them are REAL 😂😂
Bloody hell and here I am with my pandora ear rings, rings and bracelets happy as a pig in tit. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone watch the “save Ralph” short film? Makes you wonder if her tan range is really cruelty free. I’m sure it is.. but still an eye opener

Reactions: 3
D2FD8D0D-BA06-4E45-BB05-5CB3188CDEE8.jpeg
the second i saw this, i said out loud who tf is that 🤣 and i had to look at the username because it looks nothing like her?! literally watched her vlog yesterday and she looks like a completely different person on youtube vs instagram

Reactions: 29
View attachment 539521the second i saw this, i said out loud who tf is that 🤣 and i had to look at the username because it looks nothing like her?! literally watched her vlog yesterday and she looks like a completely different person on youtube vs instagram
she’s put it on her story saying something like “wedding hair vibes”
if that’s not a fat hint to tommy then i don’t know what it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her attempts at photoshopping are so bad! A chunk is missing from the dress and her hand is very blurry.
28344710-505E-4E9D-8AF0-1566F3A7C6D7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well spotted my love! It really winds me up that she photoshops the most yet nobody in her comments calls her out because she’s gOaLs... that’s not even the reaLLL her
Unreal fantastic PR team but in reality she’s just like every other Love Islander. Filtered and photoshopped to the max with filler (and a possible nose job) while claiming she is natural.
How is everyone so good at noticing photoshop fails!! Then there’s me... I can only notice thats her first post in a while where she doesn’t have greasy hair.
Her photoshopping is getting worse so it’s more noticeable now. Can’t believe she claims to be natural while photoshopping her appearance to the point of being unrecognisable.

Thread title suggestion:

Out of date salad and Diet Coke. Molly, your greasy hair makes us all boak.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t know why but I actually think they might get engaged but Molly has said that Tommy would “propose in a heartbeat” if she wanted him too so I don’t know what the big hold up is as I think she’s dropping hints 🤷‍♀️

Maybe Tommy doesn’t wanna marry her 🙊

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
“He would propose in a heartbeat if I wanted him to” surely that’s not what you want? A man proposing because you want him to? He should want to do it himself

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.