Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Hey guysss ✌🏻 Welcome back to my channel thread. There’s SO much to recap on so I’m going to talk really fast and high pitched and sqeal omg it’s going to be unREALLL. Can I just say that Tommy is categoricallyyy *chefs kiss*, just my dream man child, honestly guys stick to your manifesting because it *chefs kiss* works, that’s how I got onto Love Island but let’s not talk about the fact I didn’t win, anywaysss we move ✌🏻

So I’m still doing everything for my Tommy Wommy, his laundry, his cooking, omg you guys I get SO much hate when I mention food. And yeah I’m just doing all the housework because I’m a domestic goddess and I will spend all my time telling you guys and convincing you guys my relationship is SO unREALLL. Fiat500’s will know

I categoricallyyy love to complain that I’m SO spotty even though I have one spot. My hair is SO greasy ✌🏻 Love that for me ✌🏻 I haven’t washed it in months but now I have short hair and no extensions SO I can basicallyyy get away with it for longer #BeautyWorksAmbassador... check out my new straightner I’m SO obsessed

I’m on this natural journey guysss, let me just add a filter to this natural story I’m doing. Anywaysss I’ve had my filler removed and no, I categoricallyyy haven’t had them redone I just overline my lips, do you guys want a tutorial? OMG so many of you will ask meee. I’ve had my bonding removed because I don’t know if I’ve mentioned I’m on this journey to be more natural but I did end up getting bonding on two of my teeth and I’m whitening them ✌🏻 Love that for me ✌🏻 Anywayyy we move

If my dad DM’s you guys just don’t worry about it, don’t come for me I get SO much hate whenever I say anything. But anyways guys I’m going to go and eat my lettuce bowl and Diet Coke for tea because I’m ✌🏻 healthy ✌🏻 and don’t miss me posting my Apple Watch rings later tonight. Who am I? Love that for me ✌🏻

Shout out to @jackolantern for the thread title, just had to alter slightly as it wouldn’t fit. Love that for us xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126

oicheliath

Speaking from experience, when you end up mothering your boyfriend in a relationship (usually cause it's their expectation, not what you'd want) and you will eventually lose all sex drive and desire for them. Cleaning up after Tommy like he's a child, she'll start to see him like a child.

Also a warning to any other young women out there going down that road with their fellas. Don't do it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 92

Gilly88

So Tommy is going to Vegas for “work” 🤔 ... god this is going to be unbearable with Molly not getting to go
“Not a holiday. tHiS iS mY jOb” god he’s insufferable. Pretty sure he’s still fighting my local bin man so why is he acting like he’s bloody Mike Tyson

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Gilly88

although he is a meat head, Tommy is very very good looking - be interesting to see how things play out whether they are together or apart to be honest.

As a young person saving for a mortgage, i think the fact they are paying (a stupid amount) of rent rather than investing in property together is telling of their commitment?
Is he though? 👀 I think he looks and dresses like a Albanian drug dealer

Am i the only one that doesnt find tommy goodlooking
Nah join the club babes. I don’t get the appeal

• Haha
Reactions: 56

moreblushpls

I wouldn’t hang out with a girl that made my guy get a boner under the duvet for her on national TV (remember that Tommy and Maura scene) 🙈 always thought Tommy should have ended up with Lucie, they had so much chemistry.
sorry but lucie was super problematic and had no chemistry with tommy lmao she was thirsty af and half the time very irrational. definitely the type of girl you couldnt trust around your bf

Last edited:
Reactions: 54

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Surely not !!! That would be so irresponsible!! And surely she isnt allowed at the training camp. My guess is that she’ll go to her mums.
I feel a bit sorry for her tbh - lockdown has been long and as soon as it lifts a little he’s leaving.
I don’t feel sorry for her, she travelled around the world during the pandemic 😂

Reactions: 51

MmmB777

VIP Member
Imagine wanting kids purely to put up shit Easter balloon arches for likes on social media and then finding out it’s 90% bodily fluids, screaming and sleepless nights 😂😂 morons.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

fwooper

VIP Member
I find it a bit cringe that they get chauffeured around Manchester in that private black car like they're the Kardashians when all they seem to use it for is to go to the Starbucks drive-thru.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I would love to know exactly what jewellery she wears everyday and how much it all costs given that one she bought today is £8.9k I’m such a nosy cow!
I added it all up for you: (based on these pictures/screenshots posted I added everything she wears daily, including the panther ring she bought today). This is NOT including watches

Cartier love bracelet white gold diamonds - £38800
Cartier love bracelet - £6050
Cartier white love ring (small, diamonds) - £4350
Cartier rose gold juste un clou diamonds - £10200
Cartier white love ring (regular, diamonds) - £6350 (the one from Tommy on her 21st)
Cartier small gold love ring - £960
Cartier regular gold love ring (2x, one on middle finger, one on thumb) - £2980
Cartier juste un clou diamond ring - £3400
Cartier panthere ring - £8900
Van cleef pearl Alhambra bracelet - £3250
Van cleef gold Alhambra bracelet - £4350
Bvlgari serpenti diamond ring - £5650

= £95,240

Just shy of 100k

EDIT: this is presuming all of them are REAL 😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
jesus “same salad for the last 10 days” ok and what..? what would u like me to do with information
also are we not including the meals out u have had? or are we just “not gonna talk about that”

Reactions: 46

jackolantern

VIP Member
Honestly starting to feel like all these gushy posts she uploads about Tommy is just her attempt at convincing *herself* that she actually believes he's the one

Reactions: 44

fwooper

VIP Member
Cringing so hard at Molly sharing her own tweet just in case Tommy didn’t see it already 😂

How about having an actual ADULT CONVERSATION with your partner instead of dropping hints on social media... 🤦🏻‍♀️ same with the dog hints the other day. Neither of them should be allowed to have pets after what happened.

Obviously they are both still too young and immature for responsibility over any living thing.View attachment 514967
Maybe I have a heart of stone but these "displays", whether they're for Easter, Christmas or birthdays don't stir any kind of emotion in me. They never seem heartfelt - half the time a company comes in to do so it feels like it's done for Instagram engagement, not for the child. I'm all for treating your kids and showering them with love but mountains of presents or Easter eggs feels pretty empty to me.

Praying they don't get another dog. You just know they won't go down the ethical route despite everything that happened and all the constructive advice they got. They're allergic to doing anything that doesn't fit with the influencer image so they'll inevitably find another bloody Instagram breeder and get an inbred Pomeranian/French bulldog/"Cavapoo"/whatever breed is most trendy at that moment in time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 44

Dak1988

Chatty Member
Hey guysss ✌🏻 Welcome back to my channel thread. There’s SO much to recap on so I’m going to talk really fast and high pitched and sqeal omg it’s going to be unREALLL. Can I just say that Tommy is categoricallyyy *chefs kiss*, just my dream man child, honestly guys stick to your manifesting because it *chefs kiss* works, that’s how I got onto Love Island but let’s not talk about the fact I didn’t win, anywaysss we move ✌🏻

So I’m still doing everything for my Tommy Wommy, his laundry, his cooking, omg you guys I get SO much hate when I mention food. And yeah I’m just doing all the housework because I’m a domestic goddess and I will spend all my time telling you guys and convincing you guys my relationship is SO unREALLL. Fiat500’s will know

I categoricallyyy love to complain that I’m SO spotty even though I have one spot. My hair is SO greasy ✌🏻 Love that for me ✌🏻 I haven’t washed it in months but now I have short hair and no extensions SO I can basicallyyy get away with it for longer #BeautyWorksAmbassador... check out my new straightner I’m SO obsessed

I’m on this natural journey guysss, let me just add a filter to this natural story I’m doing. Anywaysss I’ve had my filler removed and no, I categoricallyyy haven’t had them redone I just overline my lips, do you guys want a tutorial? OMG so many of you will ask meee. I’ve had my bonding removed because I don’t know if I’ve mentioned I’m on this journey to be more natural but I did end up getting bonding on two of my teeth and I’m whitening them ✌🏻 Love that for me ✌🏻 Anywayyy we move

If my dad DM’s you guys just don’t worry about it, don’t come for me I get SO much hate whenever I say anything. But anyways guys I’m going to go and eat my lettuce bowl and Diet Coke for tea because I’m ✌🏻 healthy ✌🏻 and don’t miss me posting my Apple Watch rings later tonight. Who am I? Love that for me ✌🏻

Shout out to @jackolantern for the thread title, just had to alter slightly as it wouldn’t fit. Love that for us xo
I literally read that fully in in her voice 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43