Molly-Mae Hague #7 Coke and lettuce because I’m healthy, I’ve no banter but I’m wealthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guysss ✌🏻 Welcome back to my channel thread. There’s SO much to recap on so I’m going to talk really fast and high pitched and sqeal omg it’s going to be unREALLL. Can I just say that Tommy is categoricallyyy *chefs kiss*, just my dream man child, honestly guys stick to your manifesting because it *chefs kiss* works, that’s how I got onto Love Island but let’s not talk about the fact I didn’t win, anywaysss we move ✌🏻

So I’m still doing everything for my Tommy Wommy, his laundry, his cooking, omg you guys I get SO much hate when I mention food. And yeah I’m just doing all the housework because I’m a domestic goddess and I will spend all my time telling you guys and convincing you guys my relationship is SO unREALLL. Fiat500’s will know

I categoricallyyy love to complain that I’m SO spotty even though I have one spot. My hair is SO greasy ✌🏻 Love that for me ✌🏻 I haven’t washed it in months but now I have short hair and no extensions SO I can basicallyyy get away with it for longer #BeautyWorksAmbassador... check out my new straightner I’m SO obsessed

I’m on this natural journey guysss, let me just add a filter to this natural story I’m doing. Anywaysss I’ve had my filler removed and no, I categoricallyyy haven’t had them redone I just overline my lips, do you guys want a tutorial? OMG so many of you will ask meee. I’ve had my bonding removed because I don’t know if I’ve mentioned I’m on this journey to be more natural but I did end up getting bonding on two of my teeth and I’m whitening them ✌🏻 Love that for me ✌🏻 Anywayyy we move

If my dad DM’s you guys just don’t worry about it, don’t come for me I get SO much hate whenever I say anything. But anyways guys I’m going to go and eat my lettuce bowl and Diet Coke for tea because I’m ✌🏻 healthy ✌🏻 and don’t miss me posting my Apple Watch rings later tonight. Who am I? Love that for me ✌🏻

Shout out to @jackolantern for the thread title, just had to alter slightly as it wouldn’t fit. Love that for us xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 126
Speaking from experience, when you end up mothering your boyfriend in a relationship (usually cause it's their expectation, not what you'd want) and you will eventually lose all sex drive and desire for them. Cleaning up after Tommy like he's a child, she'll start to see him like a child.

Also a warning to any other young women out there going down that road with their fellas. Don't do it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 92
Honestly starting to feel like all these gushy posts she uploads about Tommy is just her attempt at convincing *herself* that she actually believes he's the one

Reactions: 44
Honestly starting to feel like all these gushy posts she uploads about Tommy is just her attempt at convincing *herself* that she actually believes he's the one
Same. Also think she’s clearly not into the house thing because she knows it won’t last.

Reactions: 21
Same. Also think she’s clearly not into the house thing because she knows it won’t last.
Yeah, definitely weird they aren't 'settled' yet when they have more than enough means. I mean I know not everyone wants that but she keeps acting like she does so don't see what else would be holding her back other than expecting it to fail.

Reactions: 10
Hey guysss ✌🏻 Welcome back to my channel thread. There’s SO much to recap on so I’m going to talk really fast and high pitched and sqeal omg it’s going to be unREALLL. Can I just say that Tommy is categoricallyyy *chefs kiss*, just my dream man child, honestly guys stick to your manifesting because it *chefs kiss* works, that’s how I got onto Love Island but let’s not talk about the fact I didn’t win, anywaysss we move ✌🏻

So I’m still doing everything for my Tommy Wommy, his laundry, his cooking, omg you guys I get SO much hate when I mention food. And yeah I’m just doing all the housework because I’m a domestic goddess and I will spend all my time telling you guys and convincing you guys my relationship is SO unREALLL. Fiat500’s will know

I categoricallyyy love to complain that I’m SO spotty even though I have one spot. My hair is SO greasy ✌🏻 Love that for me ✌🏻 I haven’t washed it in months but now I have short hair and no extensions SO I can basicallyyy get away with it for longer #BeautyWorksAmbassador... check out my new straightner I’m SO obsessed

I’m on this natural journey guysss, let me just add a filter to this natural story I’m doing. Anywaysss I’ve had my filler removed and no, I categoricallyyy haven’t had them redone I just overline my lips, do you guys want a tutorial? OMG so many of you will ask meee. I’ve had my bonding removed because I don’t know if I’ve mentioned I’m on this journey to be more natural but I did end up getting bonding on two of my teeth and I’m whitening them ✌🏻 Love that for me ✌🏻 Anywayyy we move

If my dad DM’s you guys just don’t worry about it, don’t come for me I get SO much hate whenever I say anything. But anyways guys I’m going to go and eat my lettuce bowl and Diet Coke for tea because I’m ✌🏻 healthy ✌🏻 and don’t miss me posting my Apple Watch rings later tonight. Who am I? Love that for me ✌🏻

Shout out to @jackolantern for the thread title, just had to alter slightly as it wouldn’t fit. Love that for us xo
I literally read that fully in in her voice 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Sorry to completely go off subject but I was reading the last thread about her dads Instagram and I saw these pictures. One clearly molly edited/posted (on her own account I imagine and he reposted) and the other I’m guessing her dad posted alone. Is it me or does she look incredibly different in the two?
This has confirmed for me that she edits/photoshops her nose. I was unsure and thought maybe it was the angles she takes her photos from but nah

Reactions: 25
Sorry to completely go off subject but I was reading the last thread about her dads Instagram and I saw these pictures. One clearly molly edited/posted (on her own account I imagine and he reposted) and the other I’m guessing her dad posted alone. Is it me or does she look incredibly different in the two?
She 1000000% edits her nose but I have nostrils that go wide when I smile too and my nose looks much smaller when I pout so I think the reason she looks different is 80% editing her photos and 20% her smiling in one photo and not in another.

Also she looks so fresh and pretty when she does smile.

Reactions: 12
I saw that! Kinda wanna know what she uses to edit tbh...

Guys just call me money-manifestation ja’mae
Though I got this blouse before she was even born probs ✌🏼😚
Can I just say you’re stunning 😉🕵🏻‍♀️

I can’t believe Money copied me and bought those “Lets Avo Slice Of Pizza” pyjamas, love that for me I too got them first

• Heart
Reactions: 11
it’s from where she had a mole removed when she was younger
Speaking of which, did she ever get the results back of her recent mole scare? The last I remember is that they'd changed their minds on if it was definitely Melanoma and she was awaiting another opinion before deciding on a further procedure or not. Keep trying to find an update but not sure if I've missed it or if it was just never mentioned again.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.