Molly-Mae Hague #5 It’s a hard-knock life for Money Mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ok, I didn't know that. Thank you for that! I love like the bts of everything so I've been watching their staff takeovers and its pretty interesting.

In her vid she mentioned her team was fran, elle and erin. I'v seen the other two but I never see erin. She is always with fran or elle. Anyone know anything/ tea about her team ?
Yeah same! Don’t find the influencers interesting, just like the business side. Have you looked on their website? Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah same! Don’t find the influencers interesting, just like the business side. Have you looked on their website? Xx
OMG SAME, its me to a t! Yes I have and I forgot to mention molly's team member erin is not on their website. That's strange

Reactions: 5
Did anyone else report her over the competition to ASA? I did and got the report back today... How can she say it wasn't promotional 😂
I did too! I can't believe only 12 people actually complained to the ASA when hundreds were moaning online. People actually need to take action or it's pointless.

I really hope something comes of the final ASA decision. They've not finished it yet. At the very least, it should make the tabloid press and set an example...

Reactions: 17
I did too! I can't believe only 12 people actually complained to the ASA when hundreds were moaning online. People actually need to take action or it's pointless.

I really hope something comes of the final ASA decision. They've not finished it yet. At the very least, it should make the tabloid press and set an example...
Her PLT ad that got a slap on the wrist from the ASA made it onto the BBC, so I think there's a good chance when the official ruling comes out it will make it into most press.

I think it could be a bit of a landmark ruling too - there's been a huge wave of this type of "competition", and influencers have been getting away with it. Molly's in particular triggered a huge amount of similar competitions when others realised how good it could be for PR. Needs to be nipped in the bud now.

Reactions: 13
Her PLT ad that got a slap on the wrist from the ASA made it onto the BBC, so I think there's a good chance when the official ruling comes out it will make it into most press.

I think it could be a bit of a landmark ruling too - there's been a huge wave of this type of "competition", and influencers have been getting away with it. Molly's in particular triggered a huge amount of similar competitions when others realised how good it could be for PR. Needs to be nipped in the bud now.
Let's hope so.

One of my friends just applied for a job at the ASA so I'm hoping she gets it and I can send her loads of screenshots of influencers doing dodgy stuff all the time haha

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wow I completely forgot about that competition!! Still gobsmacked that she just picked 25 people and chose from them, when there were like 1m comments!! I understand she didn’t want to give her insta password out so she could use a generator to do it fairly online but she should’ve thought it through before doing posting it, like come on...

Reactions: 18
The only people that seem to win these competitions are young mums who have a good Instagram feed 🤷🏼‍♀️ definitely not random

Reactions: 36
It’s a hard knock life for us, it’s a hard knock life for us... instead of buying, we get gifts! Instead of working, we take pics!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The woman that won her giveaway is an influencer as well🤔and doesn’t seem short of cash judging by her insta, designer bags etc.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I hope people dont take this the wrong way.. as i know soo many people are sensitive these days. But does anyone else think it was convenient that a person of colour won?

• Angry
Reactions: 11
The woman that won her giveaway is an influencer as well🤔and doesn’t seem short of cash judging by her insta, designer bags etc.

really? i thought she was just an average follower? By the looks of the giveaway video she didn't seem rich or anything, just a normal girl with a new baby....

Reactions: 25
I hope people dont take this the wrong way.. as i know soo many people are sensitive these days. But does anyone else think it was convenient that a person of colour won?

hmm..seems like YOU'VE got a problem that a black woman won the lot...ask yourself if you'd post that comment if the winner were white? Plenty of white people win prizes, lotteries ect, have you got an issue with that as well? Or are you trying to make another point without being direct about it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
really? i thought she was just an average follower? By the looks of the giveaway video she didn't seem rich or anything, just a normal girl with a new baby....
It says on her Insta she’s a mum and lifestyle blogger. I’ve been following her for a while and she seems to get gifted items aswell. Also nights out to fancy restaurants and loads of designer gear etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
It says on her Insta she’s a mum and lifestyle blogger. I’ve been following her for a while and she seems to get gifted items aswell. Also nights out to fancy restaurants and loads of designer gear etc.
i stand corrected then...

Reactions: 2
Are you nuts? Are you actually okay. The racism really jumped out.

Edit: I came back to say. It’s certainly crack cocaine you smoke. What kind of comment

• Haha
Reactions: 34
hmm..seems like YOU'VE got a problem that a black woman won the lot...ask yourself if you'd post that comment if the winner were white? Plenty of white people win prizes, lotteries ect, have you got an issue with that as well? Or are you trying to make another point without being direct about it?
Yes trying to make another point. i didnt mean a black women shouldnt/couldnt win.. i meant after the BLM movement do we think the black lady was not picked at random but rather a ‘Look at me im not racist’

im not on crack at all, im coming from the prospective of Molly not me. Sorry if it was worded incorrectly.

Edit: I came back to say. It’s certainly crack cocaine you smoke. What kind of comment
Nooo i didnt mean a black person couldnt win.. i meant that it’s convenient after the BLM movement that. Black lady won. Do you think the competition wasnt picked at random nut rather a ‘look at me im not racist’ vibe from molly mae x

im so sorry if it wasnt worded wel.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Yes trying to make another point. i didnt mean a black women shouldnt/couldnt win.. i meant after the BLM movement do we think the black lady was not picked at random but rather a ‘Look at me im not racist’

im not on crack at all, im coming from the prospective of Molly not me. Sorry if it was worded incorrectly.

Nooo i didnt mean a black person couldnt win.. i meant that it’s convenient after the BLM movement that. Black lady won. Do you think the competition wasnt picked at random nut rather a ‘look at me im not racist’ vibe from molly mae x

im so sorry if it wasnt worded wel.
Tbh I get what this is saying. It gives molly good publicity and makes sure people think molly isn't racist. I don't think it's racist to point out that there were tweets that praised molly for the giveaway bc a black woman won.

• Wow
Reactions: 38

Why did you put the sick emoji.. i am not coming from a place of racism at all. I dont need to justify that i am not racist because then people will say i am racist. But i SWEAR i havent said that from my point of view, but molly maes point of view. And it was just an opinion i shared. I dont think MM is racist either i just dont think the competition winner was picked at random. I know in my heart what i meant, i dont need to be ostracised for my view x

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.