Molly-Mae Hague #5 It’s a hard-knock life for Money Mae

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone was querying Ella unfollowing her. I can totally see in hindsight that maybe Ella was a “convenience” friend for Molly to climb higher in the influencer world. I followed them both randomly shortly before Molly went into LI. Wouldn’t surprise me if she dropped Ella a lot once she got her “fame” and Tommy. People have said she clearly was on the hunt for a rich bf etc before LI? I also see Ella as having slightly more integrity than Molly so maybe Molly is boring to her as she is so superficial ?

Idk i think ella secured the bag for real with her pregnancy but would like to believe they genuinely are in love and she just got lucky lol.
Agreeee. Also I think molly copies Ella a lot or was at least ‘inspired’ by her before going on LI. Since she’s been with Tommy it’s been “chav chic” 🤢 this angle makes molly seem so fake tho, I dunno if she could really be that callous to just use Ella then drop her when she got more followers 🥴

Reactions: 11
When you compare Ella's style to Molly its no competition. She's just SO classy looking these days.. and this is where Molly should be really, but she's still just doing the same trash items from PLT.

I'd love to know why they're not friends anymore though. But I feel Molly doesn't really have any friends at all, maybe she's just one of those people who dedicate all their attention to their relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If i’m honest I find a lot of the influencer friendships very fake. So many of them go through different influencers, be friend them then move onto someone else to be pally with and I question how many of them are genuinely friends. It just seems a very catty and bitchy industry and I imagine a lot if not most simply just use eachother to gain more followers and then more brand deals.

Reactions: 29
Agreeee. Also I think molly copies Ella a lot or was at least ‘inspired’ by her before going on LI. Since she’s been with Tommy it’s been “chav chic” 🤢 this angle makes molly seem so fake tho, I dunno if she could really be that callous to just use Ella then drop her when she got more followers 🥴
I mean I imagine maybe if Ella was close by we’d see more of their friendship but again I say that cos I feel like it would be for content? And Ella just having had a baby doesn’t really tie in with Molly content lol even if she was close by. So yeah I do feel maybe a lot of it was for content sake ?
agreed on Ella style it’s just perfect

Reactions: 9
Did anyone else report her over the competition to ASA? I did and got the report back today... How can she say it wasn't promotional 😂
wowww. so basically they're not doing anything even though she breached ASA. she's lazy. that's literally all i can say about this whole debacle. she's so lazy it makes my teeth itch.

Reactions: 19
Did anyone else report her over the competition to ASA? I did and got the report back today... How can she say it wasn't promotional 😂
I hope all the moaners on this thread from months ago who claimed I was overreacting when I suggested she broke ASA laws reads this. Or at least the summary: "We had not seen evidence that the prize was awarded in accordance with the laws of chance and by an independent person or under the supervision of an independent person. We concluded that the promotion was not administered fairly and therefore breached the Code."

The report also quite diplomatically implies she/her team lied about the prize winning selection process, e.g.
"We were concerned by the inconsistencies in the information provided"
"Although Ms Hague indicated that the eventual prize winner was selected randomly using computer software, we had not seen evidence to show that was the case either."

Reactions: 25
1611682683157.png

this is such a typical MM reaction - "poor me it was just soooo overwhelming i totally forgot to follow the rules OMG I just get SO much HATE for no reason :cry:"

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Molly doing an ad for desenio? Is that not a bit basic for her?
literally every influencer and their dog flogs desenio and a 30% off code! Come on Molly, I thought you were better than that 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I get the walls in her apartment are a big weird but why is her Desenio gallery literally on the floor, and not in the middle of the wall, she's had to sit on the floor to take a photo with it, looks so stupid😂 😂 Also she's full of tit. Busy doing what?!

Reactions: 21
Hey guys. I am very intrigued about the social pr. Not very educated on stuff like that. How does it work with Molly and Fran being her manager ? Does anyone know prices etc? I know it doesn't make sense but I would appreciate any info xx

Reactions: 11
I get the walls in her apartment are a big weird but why is her Desenio gallery literally on the floor, and not in the middle of the wall, she's had to sit on the floor to take a photo with it, looks so stupid😂 😂 Also she's full of tit. Busy doing what?!
that’s literally the full size of the wall, looks like it’s maybe in the loft where the chimney breast goes up to the roof

Reactions: 7
Hey guys. I am very intrigued about the social pr. Not very educated on stuff like that. How does it work with Molly and Fran being her manager ? Does anyone know prices etc? I know it doesn't make sense but I would appreciate any info xx
From what we’ve all gathered: The social PR basically have lots of companies connected to them, their main ones being PLT (mostly because Scott, the other director of social PR is friends with the ceo Umar.) this is probably why Molly chose to work for them.
they basically get a percentage of all of Molly’s earnings as basically fran is also like a personal assistant to molly as she arranges transport, holidays, shoots and so on.
so Without fran, she would be fucked.
hope that helps x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone else just completely sick of all influencers? This lockdown has made me realise I don’t even like any of them and not sure why I follow them all 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 96
Anyone else just completely sick of all influencers? This lockdown has made me realise I don’t even like any of them and not sure why I follow them all 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’ll give you a tip, unfollow them all! Without followers they can’t survive 😈😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
From what we’ve all gathered: The social PR basically have lots of companies connected to them, their main ones being PLT (mostly because Scott, the other director of social PR is friends with the ceo Umar.) this is probably why Molly chose to work for them.
they basically get a percentage of all of Molly’s earnings as basically fran is also like a personal assistant to molly as she arranges transport, holidays, shoots and so on.
so Without fran, she would be fucked.
hope that helps x
Oh ok, I didn't know that. Thank you for that! I love like the bts of everything so I've been watching their staff takeovers and its pretty interesting.

In her vid she mentioned her team was fran, elle and erin. I'v seen the other two but I never see erin. She is always with fran or elle. Anyone know anything/ tea about her team ?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.