Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lurker1823

VIP Member
I worry for anyone who’s had a BBL. god knows what is gonna come out in years to come about them
Bbl’s and vaping are gonna be the biggest downfall of our generation, the NHS can’t handle it as it is let alone when everyone’s lungs are collapsing and they have silicone floating about their legs

Reactions: 39
That advert is the perfect representation of what she looks like in real life to be fair. She’s certainly not the natural beauty she’d have us all believe she is with her photoshopped instagram photos. She must be fuming

bbbbbbb123

Chatty Member
So he parents the child 😭. Whenever women say stuff like “omg he took the baby to let me rest he’s amazing I’m so lucky” I’m like yeah That’s the fucking bare minimum? Helping you with the kid? He’s meant to do that. Does he want a star chart?
When someone says the dad is babysitting his kids 😭😭 he’s literally with his OWN child he’s not babysitting 😭😭

• Haha

bananabutter

VIP Member
molly complaining in the vlog about how she got stick for getting tayla the private jet and still got stick for flying zoe ryanair.. it's cos zoe is your sister!!if you're gonna fly someone out and make that much effort it should be for her, not someone you've known just over a year. her and tayla are such cliquey, stuck up vibes
She doesn’t get it, she thinks she can’t win because she’s been criticised for both using a commercial flight and a private one but that’s not the point and she’s playing the victim.

The point was, she was happy to get a private flight for someone she’s known five minutes, but got a commercial flight for her sister 🙄

• Angry
It's a shame Saudis haven't chucked Tommy's vile disgusting animal of a dad in a cell for a while. Horrible little coward he is.
Please don’t compare that vile oaf to an animal. It’s highly disrespectful to animals. No animal on the face of this earth has as little intelligence or sense of how to behave appropriately as the revolting John Fury has 🤮

Reactions: 38

iamblairwaldorf

Would make sense if she's disappointed with how it's turned out. Her body pre love island was tiny and slim. This new body is more kim k than molly mae. It doesn't suit her and she doesn't know how to dress it.

She obviously wanted to keep some curves, maybe to make it look less obvious, but that shelf arse is ridiculous. It doesn't look good.
She also doesn't exercise or eat well enough to keep it looking 'tight' as such so it's just going to end up looking a lumpy mess. (It already does tbh)
I think she managed to gain most of the pre lipo weight? Or am I going crazy?

Attachments

• Wow

de beauvoir

She really hated that engagement video of herself didn’t she. That’s what spiked her to do it, she couldn’t edit the video and change how she looks like she normally does.

The waaaaay the fiat 500s are acting like it’s normal for women to give birth and then have a bbl all of a sudden.
We remember how she looked after giving birth, carrying extra weight and struggling with it.
But somehow I forgot that all that extra weight sculpts and turns into perfect curves and skinny arms after a few months. 😅 The delusion is TOO MUCH
---
Her showing herself working out after getting surgery. Hahahahhah. Go back to your large bag of crisps and cadburys buttons molly 😅😅😅😅

charb123

Don’t like the dress at all but must admit her hair looks lovely short like that rather than extensions

HJB

I thought she looked nice and quite understated at Cannes, like others amazed she was there though.
I think Tayla is obese judging by the hen holiday screen grabs. I’m all for body positivity but please call a spade a spade, her height to weight proportions would likely put her in the obese range.
---
View attachment 2955980
I agree with this. I have a similar shape to Tayla and my BMI is 31 which puts me in the obese category. People are often surprised by this as they just think I’m overweight but medically I fit the criteria for being obese.

sydneymae

What’s everyone’s thoughts on her Cannes look? But..why tf was Molly Mae even invited.. mind boggling!

I have to say I somewhat liked this look. The minimal makeup with the focus on her eye lashes and the intentional undone shorter hair worked together unexpectedly. Black looks good on her but I wasn’t a fan of the dress itself.

Over all, this was a look she pulled off relatively well compared to most of her previous atrociously styled previous events looks
(scraped back hair etc)

You have to cringe at her uncomfortable posing in the carpet though.. she was trying WAY too hard she almost twisted her neck or broke her back 😂

IMG_4223.jpeg
IMG_4221.jpeg
IMG_4225.jpeg

• Haha

bellinibobble

VIP Member
The conversation going from Molly claiming drinking tequila rose has plumped her face up, to someone saying drinking alcohol after having work done makes your face swell, to Molly in a GCSE Media Studies advertisement for plumping serum has finished me off 🤣🤣🤣 I am deceased after reading that 💀

• Haha

ilovesteven

Not someone saying she’s got a bbl like Chloe Ferry 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 sorry she is looking botched 🤢 with the amount of money she has you’d think she’d find a decent surgeon. She’s way out of proportion now. It’s giving cheap Turkey bbl

Reactions: 37

RestingBunchFace

Wait, she went for a stay in a hotel and made her child sleep in the bathroom? Wtaf?! That's terrible!

I've been away with my kids when they were Bambi's age: you just put up a travel cot next to the bed! It does mean you don't get much of an evening, but that's what you sign up for when you become a parent (and why AirBnBs are a better idea while they're little).

Also, if she's trying to claim the kid slept in the bathroom all night, how on earth did they brush their teeth or have a wee after Bambi settled for the night? Most small kids are in bed by 7/7:30. Is she trying to claim she and Tommy didn't pee for 12 hours?!

scotinlondon

Anyone actually believe that BS about the tequila rosé shots causing her face to “swell up”? I think she more than likely saw all the comments across her Instagram / social media which alluded to the fact that her face was significantly more defined / chiselled in the photos she was posting compared to the ones others had posted of her (I.e. her actual face) and yet again, had to have a reason for it

• Haha
Maybe MM likes to hang around with that TayBlu so much because she’s larger and makes her look good? Like the famous ‘fat friend’

At least TayBlu can go away for the weekend and leave her child with her capable partner. It doesn’t look like they rely on a nanny. Whereas Lurch could never be trusted, and probably wouldn’t even entertain the idea.

• Haha

sneeeza

The fact that Molly’s real face is still pudgy/ chubby and is not chiseled proves that she had lipo/ airsculpting and is not on ozempic or any semaglutide. That would also explain why when she went to Disney she wore those baggy sweats to probs hide the compression clothes underneath !