Molly-Mae Hague #47 courchevel was a taxable deduction, we all know you had liposuction šŸ¤­

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love she included a clip of her working out...anything to try and dispel the BBL rumors. šŸ¤­
The funniest part is, she showed herself doing free weight squats, a bit of running and when she did use a a dumbbell, it was tiny. If sheā€™s trying to pretend that sheā€™s got this body through exercise, not one of those exercises would do it. Takes years of bulking/shredding and lifting heavy to build muscle, who is she kidding?

Reactions: 29
She cannot be for real with her recent vlog. Telling us she doesnā€™t like exercise and hasnā€™t for a while and then literally showing us her BBL in pure daylight with her new arms and massive bum on the treadmill.
her ā€˜fansā€™ will STILL say itā€™s exercise even though sheā€™s literally admitted she DOESNT EXERCISE

Reactions: 41
She cannot be for real with her recent vlog. Telling us she doesnā€™t like exercise and hasnā€™t for a while and then literally showing us her BBL in pure daylight with her new arms and massive bum on the treadmill.
her ā€˜fansā€™ will STILL say itā€™s exercise even though sheā€™s literally admitted she DOESNT EXERCISE
Her arse is massive

Reactions: 14
As thereā€™s been a lot of talk about her suddenly tiny and lumpy arms lately, and people are talking a lot about kylie Jenner having the same unnaturally skinny arms just wanted to also give this perspective on lipo arms (kylieā€™s bff stassi on the left) this is what it looks like when you have all the fat sucked from your arms but the skin is still there

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 22
tommys appearance on soccer aid so far has been embarrassing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:missed the ball and threw the ball on completely wrong lol
Hahaha it was absolutely hilarious šŸ˜‚ The big useless melt. All pumped up on steroids and heā€™s just as crap at football as he is at boxing. When will people give up on trying to make him happen šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I saw a TikTok this morning presumably taken from her latest vlog talking about how much of a hands on dad Tommy is and how she couldnā€™t have wished for a better father for her child because heā€™s taken her shopping whilst Molly does some stuff at home.

Her standards are on the floor šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I saw a TikTok this morning presumably taken from her latest vlog talking about how much of a hands on dad Tommy is and how she couldnā€™t have wished for a better father for her child because heā€™s taken her shopping whilst Molly does some stuff at home.

Right all she confirmed was he did duck all before.

Also, I find it so sad and cringe how she always tries to set up these lovey Dovey moments with Tommy in the vlogs and he never ever reciprocates. He never just compliments, praises her or makes a fuss over her and sheā€™s always so desperate for him too. Even just showing him her nails and he canā€™t even bothered to act like he cares for the camera at least

He just ignores her, so she resorts to gushing over her perfect family and constantly going on about what a great dad he is. Sad

I think if youā€™re a woman and are looking upon Lurch as the perfect partner or father, every predetermined metric for that should be telling you that your benchmark is worryingly low.

Mind you, if sheā€™s judging him as a good father using the same criteria that she uses to judge herself as a good mother, you can kind of understand where sheā€™s coming from. Again, low low benchmark šŸ˜‚

So he parents the child šŸ˜­. Whenever women say stuff like ā€œomg he took the baby to let me rest heā€™s amazing Iā€™m so luckyā€ Iā€™m like yeah Thatā€™s the bleeping bare minimum? Helping you with the kid? Heā€™s meant to do that. Does he want a star chart?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So he parents the child šŸ˜­. Whenever women say stuff like ā€œomg he took the baby to let me rest heā€™s amazing Iā€™m so luckyā€ Iā€™m like yeah Thatā€™s the bleeping bare minimum? Helping you with the kid? Heā€™s meant to do that. Does he want a star chart?
To be fair I reckon Tommy would love a star chart - thatā€™s generally how you motivate children isnā€™t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She thinks he's some sort of hero after his epic appearance on soccer aid....he's being laughed at by everybody else I think. Just seen a few articles come up on Facebook

Reactions: 9
When someone says the dad is babysitting his kids šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ heā€™s literally with his OWN child heā€™s not babysitting šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 39