Molly-Mae Hague #47 courchevel was a taxable deduction, we all know you had liposuction 🤭

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is such a joke, why does everything turn into some kind of argument or disagreement over EVERYTHING 😭

Reactions: 45
I don’t think nanny/au pair/ boarding school life is bad at all overall, I think the reason we’re all struggling with it for MM is because she truly does sweet duck all anyway 🤣 so it’s baffling why she needs one as often as she does

Reactions: 19
I don’t think nanny/au pair/ boarding school life is bad at all overall, I think the reason we’re all struggling with it for MM is because she truly does sweet duck all anyway 🤣 so it’s baffling why she needs one as often as she does
This is true, it’s funny how she goes away for work now more than before she had a baby.

Reactions: 9
extra help is sooo understandable for people who don’t have the time for their children but she literally used to spend her days pre-Bambi just sat on the sofa watching shrek so she’s hardly strapped for time

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sooooo……..moving on……… do we ever think she will have the bright blonde Beauty Works 24 inch extensions in again done by Emily Rose Monk and film a curl tutorial? Or shall my MM Curl Kit remain in my drawer never to be seen or used again? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My mum went to boarding school as her dad was always travelling for work, she always claims she had an absolute blast, just saying.
Kids raised by au pairs and Nannie’s etc often cherish the small amount of time they do get with their parents. I know it’s not how a lot of parents would choose to raise their families but it’s not all bad.
My heart doesn’t bleed for MM’s daughter because she’s being raised by nannies. She’s clearly well looked after, is safe and is probably perfectly happy. I just don’t see why MM can’t be honest and say Lurch and I are very busy with work commitments etc and we don’t want to take her with us so we pay people to look after her, like we do with the cats.

Reactions: 7
It will definitely impact poor Bambi in the future though. Imagine growing up to know that your parents actively chose to miss out on your life when they didn’t have to

Reactions: 10
It will definitely impact poor Bambi in the future though. Imagine growing up to know that your parents actively chose to miss out on your life when they didn’t have to
Also a good point. It’s not like they haven’t made enough money to pick and choose work projects

Reactions: 7
“Okay Nanny take my phone…wait-hold the phone alittle highhherrr-yeah there, that’s good. Okay so just film me reading the whole time. Just keep filming. OKAY SMILE BAM BAM FOR THE VIDEO-I mean book!!!!….ok Nanny can youuuuuu put her down I have to edit thissssss video to post on instagram okaaay thanks love you a million Nanny- oh yeah you too Bambi”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s what I think whenever Tommys on yet another bender which has nothing to do with work and earning money , more like putting it up his nose and there really is no excuse.
---
My heart doesn’t bleed for MM’s daughter because she’s being raised by nannies. She’s clearly well looked after, is safe and is probably perfectly happy. I just don’t see why MM can’t be honest and say Lurch and I are very busy with work commitments etc and we don’t want to take her with us so we pay people to look after her, like we do with the cats.
That’s fair enough, yes they could be honest about the nanny or Nannie’s. Didn’t Sam and Billie faiers make entire reality series’s about motherhood when they had Nannie’s all along? Rather disingenuous.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t Sam and Billie faiers make entire reality series’s about motherhood when they had Nannie’s all along? Rather disingenuous.
Probably. They’re all at it. Disingenuous is exactly what MM is. Letting all her mutant followers congratulate her for being such a great ‘mama’, when she should actually be saying I really couldn’t manage without my brilliant team of nannies. I won’t even include Lurch because he just does his own thing regardless and probably hasn’t had any input whatsoever in hiring nannies. To be fair, Fran the manager probably handled it all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I think her management did manage the hiring of the nannies - if I remember correctly, somebody posted on here at the time when the positions for a full time day nanny and night nanny were being advertised by her management

Reactions: 5
Guys it’s not the issue that bam bam doesent have proper care all the time, because she does! She has paid qualified professionals to take care of her, but not her own parents. Just like the queen, did we all watch the crown?? You can have people look after you but all kids want is the real love from there parents.. and although MM spends all that money on her care (which would be ALOT) nothing would ever equate to having your actual mum and dad with you.

Reactions: 23
Guys it’s not the issue that bam bam doesent have proper care all the time, because she does! She has paid qualified professionals to take care of her, but not her own parents. Just like the queen, did we all watch the crown?? You can have people look after you but all kids want is the real love from there parents.. and although MM spends all that money on her care (which would be ALOT) nothing would ever equate to having your actual mum and dad with you.
Exactly, it’s not physical neglect it’s emotional. This will have a massive effect on Bambi in future.

Reactions: 11
I know what you mean and Bambi probably will question both parents when she’s older about why they paid people to raise her rather than doing it themselves. If they weren’t as wealthy as they are I suspect they’d be palming her off on relatives a lot of the time.

Reactions: 5