Molly-Mae Hague #47 courchevel was a taxable deduction, we all know you had liposuction 🤭

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not unusual what they have going on with the nanny’s - it’s way more common these days amoung wealthy families / working families. I think Bambi will be just fine!

Reactions: 6
Sorry but these nannies will raise her better than Molly and Tommy. And i know she might suffer from lack of love from them in the future but at least she will be a decent human being.

Reactions: 14
Sorry but these nannies will raise her better than Molly and Tommy. And i know she might suffer from lack of love from them in the future but at least she will be a decent human being.
She will be raised very well by the nannies ofc and any issue won’t be obvious but there will always be that hole unless her own parents step up and form a good bond with her, she’ll wonder why she wasn’t “good enough” for them

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I don’t get why they don’t want to be with their daughter. My three can drive me nuts but I love them to bits and couldn’t be without them. I’ve had to leave them for the occasional night to go to a wedding or work trip and it breaks my heart. I couldn’t imagine handing them off to a nanny to go on holiday without them.

Reactions: 14
Oh wow, so she’s fallen in love with a product and it’s by… L’Oreal, which we know she’s currently the face of. Do influencers genuinely think we are thick?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
For me it's not about her having a nanny as like you say loads of people hire them, difference is most people who hire Nannies cant take the kid to work with them. I'm sure Molly could fly the Nanny and Bambi with her on shoots so she could still be with Bambi, but it appears she doesn't she leaves Bambi at home with the Nanny while she flies all over the place for work.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Reveals she's not like the other girls, this is first Sabrina song she's ever liked
Lies for 33242x about no filler in her face we ain't as blind as your BBL doctor girl
Pretends she does not have a nanny "30 min break~"
I cant stand this lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For me it's not about her having a nanny as like you say loads of people hire them, difference is most people who hire Nannies cant take the kid to work with them. I'm sure Molly could fly the Nanny and Bambi with her on shoots so she could still be with Bambi, but it appears she doesn't she leaves Bambi at home with the Nanny while she flies all over the place for work.
And if she only left her for work we’d probably be a bit more understanding, but she’s always having holidays, nights away etc. Whenever she’s home and not working she seems to just book a flight and get out of there.

Reactions: 6
It’s just weird to me she’s away more than before she had the baby. It doesn’t make sense. It’s like she hates being at home now

Reactions: 44
Yeah this and Molly has a lot of overnights away from Bambi, which most parents of very young children would be reluctant to do. It’s not all work stuff either, some of it’s just nights away and holidays and they don’t bother taking Bambi with them.
There might be working parents out there putting money aside for their children’s future and needing childcare to do so, but always ensuring they’re home for dinner or something like that. I don’t get that vibe from Molly and Tommy.

Claims she wants to make a little bit more effort with herself but no it's just for an AD for Look Fantastic. :rolleyes:
---
Moaning about Bambi saying she is always screaming which Tommy points out 'she has found her voice' which she replies 'she's found her voice which is absolutely fine but there's a difference in finding your voice and screaming constantly for hours about nothing' Next clip she is upstairs still moaning about her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Sorry saying that it’s the longest period of not washing her hair.. and yet was happy to get in the swimming pool. Is that not a bit gross?

Reactions: 8
Tommy has been bugging up his free hotel stay as he's doing socceraid, I find it distasteful while you are doing a charity event but I guess it's par for courrse.

Of course this is soccer aid who last year who's minimum donation was ÂŁ10. Sorry it seems a lot of charity events are a excuse for a joly for celebs

Reactions: 8
On Zoe’s vlog she and Danny are looking after Bambi for 24 hours, of which for the first part Tommy is still in the house. I don’t think he’s ever left alone with her! Also she moans they don’t let her know the time in which they are coming back the following day 🤣.

Reactions: 25
On Zoe’s vlog she and Danny are looking after Bambi for 24 hours, of which for the first part Tommy is still in the house. I don’t think he’s ever left alone with her! Also she moans they don’t let her know the time in which they are coming back the following day 🤣.
It's very bizarre as said recently Molly's trip away was for her own brand so she could have timed it so it's not same time as Tommy being away.

I do have a feeling. Mollie and Tommy's life's are run by managers and don't have a clue where they are from week to week.

There is one thing for being a busy parent and putting your kid with nannies but Tommy and Mollie have so much free time it isn't the same.

Mind you I do think they are incapable of running their own life's and have managers doing it for them telling them where to be.

tommys appearance on soccer aid so far has been embarrassing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:missed the ball and threw the ball on completely wrong lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15