Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only been to weddings where groomsmen and bridesmaids sit at different tables away from the top table too. Usually bride groom, parents and maid of honour and best man are the only people at top tables.
Strange, I’ve only been to weddings where the bridal party sit at the top table.

Reactions: 2
No pretty standard to not have every Tom dick and Harry up on the table. Not even groomsmen and bridesmaids make it normally. Just bride groom parents and best man and maid of honour if you want them…

Reactions: 7
I've never been to a wedding with a maid of honour, only bridesmaids and bridesmaids are always near bride and groom if there's a sit down meal.
---
If you're part of the bridal party it would be normal not to sit with your partner if they aren't part of the bridal party. They will however have to seat Tommy somewhere if he is coming so I'm surprised in the vlog didn't mention where he might go.

Reactions: 1
Is this what the thread has resorted to. One of the most boring people on the planet, Zoe Hague and her seating plan?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 142
Wonder if there’s some scandal brewing. Sometimes if something is going to leak the people are told a few days before

Reactions: 9
I wonder if Zoe’s got a wedding planner so she can have some professional input into how her guests should be arranged? 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Watching Zoe’s vlog about her wedding planning and seating arrangement.. her and her partner have such great chemistry and I wonder if Molly regrets choosing Tommy as a life partner? I can’t imagine the both of them sitting down and doing the decisions or planning for their own wedding AND could you imagine Tommys dad whose notorious for causing a scene and having anger issues being sat at a table with Mollys father or family in general 😩😂 Zoe and Danny have the type of relationship I would want! Molly would 100% hire a wedding planner and just turn up in designer and the most expensive dress and flashy jewellery 🥱

Reactions: 11
Watching Zoe’s vlog about her wedding planning and seating arrangement.. her and her partner have such great chemistry and I wonder if Molly regrets choosing Tommy as a life partner? I can’t imagine the both of them sitting down and doing the decisions or planning for their own wedding AND could you imagine Tommys dad whose notorious for causing a scene and having anger issues being sat at a table with Mollys father or family in general 😩😂 Zoe and Danny have the type of relationship I would want! Molly would 100% hire a wedding planner and just turn up in designer and the most expensive dress and flashy jewellery 🥱
Ah yes a beige wedding dress and dripping with cartier while big John fury gets drunk and headbuts someone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
If she hasn’t already had second thoughts on this wedding, I’m sure she will after her future father in laws antics 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When has she ever missed out on a chance to flash the huge rock on her engagement ring? 🤔

Reactions: 8
I think I’d rather gouge my eyes out than read another post about Zzzzzboringzoe Hague’s seating plan

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Strange, I’ve only been to weddings where the bridal party sit at the top table.
I didn’t have parents at my top table for my wedding as both sets of parents were divorced my mum has another partner so it was just awkward they just sat with family with their partners. The top table was just me and my husband, best man and 2 bridesmaids.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t have parents at my top table for my wedding as both sets of parents were divorced my mum has another partner so it was just awkward they just sat with family with their partners. The top table was just me and my husband, best man and 2 bridesmaids.
Yeah so just the bridal party, it probably looked better that way.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.