Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And he fell in love with that? Says alot really!!
Says a lot about both of them that they fell for one another.

He looked (and still does) just like the archetypal dimbo roided-up himbo too, which is the male equivalent of a bimbo with a face stuffed full of fillers, blown up lips, fake boobs and Dulux brilliant white tombstone veneers.

They are both the most vapid individuals.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How much quality time do they actually spend together 1 on 1? Holidays with other people, her mum is there every other week and I’m sure Zoe pops round at least once a week. They obviously can’t tolerate each other in “normal life” or they wouldn’t be booking constant holidays or trips away to London

Reactions: 15
How much quality time do they actually spend together 1 on 1? Holidays with other people, her mum is there every other week and I’m sure Zoe pops round at least once a week. They obviously can’t tolerate each other in “normal life” or they wouldn’t be booking constant holidays or trips away to London
for me it looks like it went downhill when bambi came into the picture and tommy kept gallavanting around embarrassing molly. i think she was hoping it'd be a wake up call and it never was. then in the winter when he was seen in dubai with chris brown and that girl, it just kept getting worse. this silent treatment from her is probably a lesson to make him wise up, she seems to be getting to breaking point. it must be bad cos she's not even keeping up happy families for once and we all now image is everything to her

Reactions: 20
It makes me laugh that her FIL is such a chav, so off brand for Molly.
Yet some people here claim she’s with Lurch to bask in the glory of the fame of the Fury name. More like infamy I’d say. They’re certainly a crowd you’d be looking to distance yourself from.

Reactions: 5
Funny story, was chatting to family about the notorious fury clan and my sisters boyfriend thought Tyson was Tommys dad…

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it normal to put your sister on the head table but without their fiancé? Just watching Zoe’s vlog of them arranging tables for the wedding and sat molly on head table but no mention of Tommy 🤔 or Bambi actually

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.