Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it normal to put your sister on the head table but without their fiancé? Just watching Zoe’s vlog of them arranging tables for the wedding and sat molly on head table but no mention of Tommy 🤔 or Bambi actually
The plot thickens, there’s definitely something going on. The only thing I can think is she wants the actual bridal party on the top table but partners might have to sit elsewhere and Bambi will remain with her sole caregiver (the nanny!)

Reactions: 20
So odd that she's not evening posting on socials when this is legit her job - and no I won't accept anyone saying 'she's on holiday' this is her 235364th this year x

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is it normal to put your sister on the head table but without their fiancé? Just watching Zoe’s vlog of them arranging tables for the wedding and sat molly on head table but no mention of Tommy 🤔 or Bambi actually
I don’t think it’s that odd if Molly is bridesmaid, especially if she’s maid of honour. I’ve been at weddings before where the chief bridesmaid has sat at the top table but their partner has been sat elsewhere

Reactions: 35
The plot thickens, there’s definitely something going on. The only thing I can think is she wants the actual bridal party on the top table but partners might have to sit elsewhere and Bambi will remain with her sole caregiver (the nanny!)
It's pretty standard for the maid of honour to sit at the top table without their partner. Plus his sister is also called Molly.

Reactions: 15
It's pretty standard for the maid of honour to sit at the top table without their partner. Plus his sister is also called Molly.
Yeah that’s what I thought, the actual bridal party will be at the top table.

Reactions: 4
Yeah that’s what I thought, the actual bridal party will be at the top table.
Yes it will just be the bridal party on the top table, no cling ons. Bride, groom, brides parents, grooms parents, maid of honour & best man, then bridesmaids & groomsmans. (Not in that order, but that’s it generally). Some people will do it a little different, maybe have grandparents or whagever on it, or maybe little ones flowergirl etc. but never +1s😂 unless Tommy has a valid need to be on it, ie he’s Danny’s best man he won’t be, even then he wouldn’t necessarily be beside Molly

Reactions: 8
Yes it will just be the bridal party on the top table, no cling ons. Bride, groom, brides parents, grooms parents, maid of honour & best man, then bridesmaids & groomsmans. (Not in that order, but that’s it generally). Some people will do it a little different, maybe have grandparents or whagever on it, or maybe little ones flowergirl etc. but never +1s😂 unless Tommy has a valid need to be on it, ie he’s Danny’s best man he won’t be, even then he wouldn’t necessarily be beside Molly
Yes this is the traditional way. A top table ‘looks’ right with bride, groom, bridesmaids, groomsmen and parents of bride and groom.
they’ll have to put Tommy somewhere though… unless he and Molly have split and he won’t be attending.
I’m a believer in the old school tradition my grandma taught me of sitting boy girl and never sitting married couples/partners together, a bit controversial but pushes a little small talk between those that don’t necessarily know one another. Of course the bride and groom sit together at their wedding.

I don’t think Molly would leave Tommy. She wouldn’t like Tommy’s girlfriends around Bambi.

Reactions: 21
Looks like Tommy's flew over to Saudi for his brothers fight and Molly is back in Manchester, she's clocking console pointless airmiles this year.

Reactions: 7
imo that's very strange, every wedding i've been to people have always been sat with their partners. but if zoe's boyfriends best man is also sat on his own maybe that's just the way they're doing it?so many weird things adding up between molly and tommy though

Very odd how Tommys now in Dubai as Molly arrived back in UK and if they were in Dubai at the same time, for Molly not to post about that is very odd.. she’d do a story at least. No grid posts about the trip either. Something strange is definitely happening.

Reactions: 24
for me it looks like it went downhill when bambi came into the picture and tommy kept gallavanting around embarrassing molly. i think she was hoping it'd be a wake up call and it never was. then in the winter when he was seen in dubai with chris brown and that girl, it just kept getting worse. this silent treatment from her is probably a lesson to make him wise up, she seems to be getting to breaking point. it must be bad cos she's not even keeping up happy families for once and we all now image is everything to her
Yes this is the traditional way. A top table ‘looks’ right with bride, groom, bridesmaids, groomsmen and parents of bride and groom.
they’ll have to put Tommy somewhere though… unless he and Molly have split and he won’t be attending.
I’m a believer in the old school tradition my grandma taught me of sitting boy girl and never sitting married couples/partners together, a bit controversial but pushes a little small talk between those that don’t necessarily know one another. Of course the bride and groom sit together at their wedding.
I've only been to weddings where groomsmen and bridesmaids sit at different tables away from the top table too. Usually bride groom, parents and maid of honour and best man are the only people at top tables.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.