Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t work it out but someone commented on her last post saying no engagement ring?

Reactions: 6
Different topic….

so do we actually think that Tommy has ever cheated on molly?

in my opinion I think yes and I think that a lot of these celebrities are a couple whilst the cameras are on and out in public but behind close doors they’re not together. He sleeps with other people and she knows about it but turns a blind eye for the fame and relevance and to play happy families.

maybe she’s finally got sick of turning a blind eye to his lifestyle and cheating habits…

Reactions: 28
Different topic….

in my opinion I think yes and I think that a lot of these celebrities are a couple whilst the cameras are on and out in public but behind close doors they’re not together. He sleeps with other people and she knows about it but turns a blind eye for the fame and relevance and to play happy families.

maybe she’s finally got sick of turning a blind eye to his lifestyle and cheating habits…
I think he has given he goes out partying without her and did so while she was pregnant which seemed really inappropriate. There’s also photo/video evidence of him flirting with other girls. If he sees Tyson as a role model, well it’s been documented Tyson’s been unfaithful to Paris and they’re married with multiple kids.

Reactions: 28
I didn’t have parents at my top table for my wedding as both sets of parents were divorced my mum has another partner so it was just awkward they just sat with family with their partners. The top table was just me and my husband, best man and 2 bridesmaids.
NOBODY cares. Ffs. Wish people would stfu up about seating plans!
---
Different topic….

As if she’d ever stop turning a blind eye to his behaviour. She’s sexless, boring and and only cares about her image. So she’d never actually leave him.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I also get the feeling that breaking up would be the most embarrassing thing ever in Molly’s eyes, so she’d rather be miserable and live in a strained relationship than admit things have run their course

Reactions: 58
NOBODY cares. Ffs. Wish people would stfu up about seating plans!
---

As if she’d ever stop turning a blind eye to his behaviour. She’s sexless, boring and and only cares about her image. So she’d never actually leave him.
Wow so rude! Clearly enough people care to engage in a discussion about it, even though it’s not to your liking. If it’s not interesting to you scroll on 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can someone start a rave thread for wedding seating plans
Don’t worry, the conversation will end when they’re married and it won’t be revived when (if) molly and Tommy get married, because I assume they won’t have a top table. Because tommys dad will probably have it over within 5 minutes of being behind it.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I also get the feeling that breaking up would be the most embarrassing thing ever in Molly’s eyes, so she’d rather be miserable and live in a strained relationship than admit things have run their course
Totally agree she’d rather be chronically unhappy than ever leave him because of the embarrassment

Reactions: 15
F3259B2C-9F36-4926-8176-A312065B763F.jpeg

They need a partner reshuffle. These two (sorry did you see the way he was in awe over Tayla’s singing stories lol), Jack and Molly would be sooo much better suited (she needs someone soft and effeminate like him) and then Perrie and Tommy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Surely somebody on here has some inside scoop on what’s been going on between them?!

I don’t believe that this is all just a bit of a pr stunt. Something must be up.. please someone take one for the team and share even just a tidbit of information, feels like we’re watching paint dry otherwise.

Reactions: 26
Surely somebody on here has some inside scoop on what’s been going on between them?!

I don’t believe that this is all just a bit of a pr stunt. Something must be up.. please someone take one for the team and share even just a tidbit of information, feels like we’re watching paint dry otherwise.
This and some in the wild pics plssssssss

Reactions: 2
Totally agree she’d rather be chronically unhappy than ever leave him because of the embarrassment
No one buys into this love island happy ever after narrative bullshit but if she wants to make herself miserable in perpetuating the myth, crack on. People will do all sorts when they’re young and stupid. They think they know it all but when she matures she’ll look back and regret her choices.

Personally I think finding a more suitable partner would do her the world of good.

Reactions: 19
Jesus! I just asked about the seating plan because I’ve not been to a wedding since I was a kid and don’t know how those things work -was trying to work out if they’d slipped that Tommy won’t be attending. i think we can summarise that every wedding is different and put that chat to bed. 🥴
---
No one buys into this love island happy ever after narrative bullshit but if she wants to make herself miserable in perpetuating the myth, crack on. People will do all sorts when they’re young and stupid. They think they know it all but when she matures she’ll look back and regret her choices.

Personally I think finding a more suitable partner would do her the world of good.
I think Zoe agrees. Given how molly was scared to tell her about the pregnancy and texted her!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lurch is in Saudi and she’s at home with her sister, the kid (and presumably the team of nannies who are on hand to deal with her when the necessary photos have been taken).

Both MM and Lurch have shown themselves to be pretty abysmal disinterested parents so far but I’m sorry, he’s way worse even than her! He’s never at home. If these two don’t publicly announce they’ve called it a day soon it will just be a joke.

They’re the most uncouple like couple and are also the most unfamily like family.

Reactions: 22
It's Zoe's hen do this weekend in Ibiza which Molly is going to, also Tommy is in Saudi this weekend.

So Bambi is going to be abandoned again, poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.