Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Taylas vlog of ski trip! Can everyone please skip to 25 mins onwards for them all drinking and dancing like absolute twats in Bagatelle surrounded by rich people staring in disbelief 😂😂😂 very different vlogs to Molly and Zoe’s 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched Taylas vlog of ski trip! Can everyone please skip to 25 mins onwards for them all dancing like twats in Bagatelle surrounded by people staring in disbelief 😂😂😂 very different vlog to Molly and moany Zoe 👀
So cringey they think they look so rich and cool when they just look tacky and try hard. The real wealthy would be laughing watching that take place. How embarrassing. Try hards.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Seen a few comments about how all the girls esp perri are flirting with Tommy ? Is this right, I don’t want to watch any of the videos 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If Molly really is going for an ‘old money’ aesthetic does having a baby with Tommy (of all people!) and calling it Bambi not kind of…ruin the effect somewhat? What is she even trying to do here?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Can I just say, I think that molly is very pretty don’t get me wrong. However, she DOES NOT look like her insta posts whatsoever and edits her body to duck. Also, remember when she got all her filler dissolved and wanted to be more natural? I’ll go to the grave believing she has filler in her lips to this day. There is NO WAY they are natural (as a lip filler girl myself)

Reactions: 21
Can I just say, I think that molly is very pretty don’t get me wrong. However, she DOES NOT look like her insta posts whatsoever and edits her body to duck. Also, remember when she got all her filler dissolved and wanted to be more natural? I’ll go to the grave believing she has filler in her lips to this day. There is NO WAY they are natural (as a lip filler girl myself)
very pretty 🤣 she’s about the plainest Jane I’ve ever seen in my life!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you guys find it weird how molly and tommy kiss? It’s like they don’t want to and it’s forced.. like they both push their lips out as far as and do a tiny peck??? I dunno I just find it so unnatural and not affectionate lol especially for two people apparently obsessed with each other! I’m referring to her latest vlog btw AND WHY IS HIS EYES OPEN!! Cringe
IMG_0992.jpeg
IMG_0993.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
There was a worse kiss than that one - can’t remember when it was in the vlog but he looked like he was holding back vomit.
I watched all three for research purposes and these are my notes haha:
1. All three vlogs - Molly, Tay and Zoe’s are wildly different its like three people went on three different trips
2. Some of them barely went skiing at all. Tay was hardly in her own vlog and Zoe seemed to be off somewhere else without the girls who told her her coat was ugly
3. Zoe slept in some basement room - why? If my sister was paying for the trip Perrie or India would be shoved in the smallest room without a window especially given she’s sick
4. Tommy wants the lifestyle but not the wife. Looked like his dream being around two other blondes and I think Molly knew that as suddenly she’s behaving so differently
5. Where did Molly disappear to at Bagatelle when all the other girls are dancing? She just appears at the end.
6. All Zoe does is moan the entire trip and I think she stopped vlogging as she had a breakdown over lack of self esteem not helped by the other girls.
7. I actually thought Jack (? Taylors husband) came across quite well

• Haha
Reactions: 36
There was a worse kiss than that one - can’t remember when it was in the vlog but he looked like he was holding back vomit.
I watched all three for research purposes and these are my notes haha:
1. All three vlogs - Molly, Tay and Zoe’s are wildly different its like three people went on three different trips
2. Some of them barely went skiing at all. Tay was hardly in her own vlog and Zoe seemed to be off somewhere else without the girls who told her her coat was ugly
3. Zoe slept in some basement room - why? If my sister was paying for the trip Perrie or India would be shoved in the smallest room without a window especially given she’s sick
4. Tommy wants the lifestyle but not the wife. Looked like his dream being around two other blondes and I think Molly knew that as suddenly she’s behaving so differently
5. Where did Molly disappear to at Bagatelle when all the other girls are dancing? She just appears at the end.
6. All Zoe does is moan the entire trip and I think she stopped vlogging as she had a breakdown over lack of self esteem not helped by the other girls.
7. I actually thought Jack (? Taylors husband) came across quite well
Totally agree. That says it all about Mollys personality and lack of any morals. Treating her sister like tit for her new 5 minute "friends", she never even sat next to Zoe once in a restaurant or plane ride, clearly dragged them there for babysitting and made it clear. Honestly all perspectives of this trip gave me the creeps, the only seemingly genuine relationship or semblance of warmth there is between Zoe and Danny. Everyone else was fake and had weird energy, bar perhaps taylas husband who did come across well as a vlogger. Also the perrie chick had major coked out vibes, Timmys perfect match

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why did Molly talk about needing someone extra to care of the babies when Tommy was staying at the chalet as he wasn't going skiing? Probably because Zoe and Danny weren't staying at the chalet to look after the girls.
I'd put money on Zoe being made to feel too uncomfortable to continue vlogging, there were lots of comments about it on MMs version. Also MM talked about how "everyone" went back to hers after for a couple days as she didn't want to split up "the group" but Zoe and Danny weren't there. Zoe also didn't include any of MM in her version. Maybe they fell out.
Tayla seemed unimpressed with the additional-surprise people on the jet. She has massive bitchy-bully vibes. Reminds me of year 10 or 11 girls, like someone else mentioned on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Why did Molly talk about needing someone extra to care of the babies when Tommy was staying at the chalet as he wasn't going skiing? Probably because Zoe and Danny weren't staying at the chalet to look after the girls.
I'd put money on Zoe being made to feel too uncomfortable to continue vlogging, there were lots of comments about it on MMs version. Also MM talked about how "everyone" went back to hers after for a couple days as she didn't want to split up "the group" but Zoe and Danny weren't there. Zoe also didn't include any of MM in her version. Maybe they fell out.
Tayla seemed unimpressed with the additional-surprise people on the jet. She has massive bitchy-bully vibes. Reminds me of year 10 or 11 girls, like someone else mentioned on here.
I don’t know if you watched Zoe’s vlog but the segment when they were all getting out of the car and Zoe was talking about the coat that Perrie borrowed her, as Zoe was talking Molly rudely interrupted her and said “Er Zoe I need you to take Bambi” then Zoe quickly jumped to her orders and command.
I feel like Zoe has to comply with Molly because if I remember correctly, Molly pays for her rent etc so maybe there’s some agreement in that she needs to be readily available to look after Bambi

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I also think Tayla was put out by everyone else being there. I think she’d planned in her head this cute family trip for the 6 of them with the babies in matching outfits and then it got spoiled by the rest of them being there and the babies not really getting a look in
When Molly said about them all being larger than life characters wanting to be centre of attention I had to agree though.. there’s no way that whole trip
Was harmonious

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think Molly took Zoe along to play nanny but she also wanted someone “on her side” as well. It must be alittle awkward to invite 2 other sets of people who are Tayla’s friends/family- Molly would be the odd one out. Who would she have- TOMMY??? Plzzzzz. I didn’t watch the other two vlogs to compare but I can see how Zoe was tossed aside once the “influencer” pictures started up. Zoe is the smart one getting the basement room- could you imagine being in the one hallway with everyone *shudder*.
I did notice in Molly’s vlog she casually says they have hired help to watch the babies so they could ski *but Tommy was staying behind- why couldn’t he watch them??*. He probably didn’t even go near Bambi or check up on the nanny that whole time.

Reactions: 30
I think Molly took Zoe along to play nanny but she also wanted someone “on her side” as well. It must be alittle awkward to invite 2 other sets of people who are Tayla’s friends/family- Molly would be the odd one out. Who would she have- TOMMY??? Plzzzzz. I didn’t watch the other two vlogs to compare but I can see how Zoe was tossed aside once the “influencer” pictures started up. Zoe is the smart one getting the basement room- could you imagine being in the one hallway with everyone *shudder*.
I did notice in Molly’s vlog she casually says they have hired help to watch the babies so they could ski *but Tommy was staying behind- why couldn’t he watch them??*. He probably didn’t even go near Bambi or check up on the nanny that whole time.
I don’t think we can say he definitely didn’t check up on the nanny.

It depends what she looks like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Judging by comments here it seems that MM has people fooled into thinking she didn’t take nannies along on this trip, or use the ones that would have been readily available in resort.

She absolutely wouldn’t have been responsible for the baby on her own, nor would she have been relying on Zoe for childcare. That is not how she rolls and never has done. She handed that kid over to nannies virtually from week one when she got the biggest culture shock of her life and realised very quickly that parenting most certainly wasn’t for her.

MM’s biggest fear is being lumbered with that baby on her own. As long as she has money to pay for full time childcare, she’ll be doing just that. In the meantime she’ll use a few carefully placed photos on social media to fool people into believing she’s in contention for the mother of the year award.

Reactions: 18
Getting in majorly early with this one but my brain just thought of it as I was driving home 😵💫

Thread suggestion:
Molly-Mae Hague #46: courchevel was a taxable deduction, we all know you had liposuction 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 125
Not exactly a thread title but I like:

‘Where’s that bloody nanny because I’m off for yet another solo trip, this time with Franny’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.