Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waiting for the Corinthia content…..Fran didn’t get a special ski holiday did she….
And her stylist was there with them for ‘fittings’. I see Tommy posted his new book is 50% off. It’s released in October…. Not surprised no one is rushing to buy it…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And her stylist was there with them for ‘fittings’. I see Tommy posted his new book is 50% off. It’s released in October…. Not surprised no one is rushing to buy it…
I’d rather read the autobiography of a sliced white loaf. An Asda basics one at that. It would have more substance to it, and be of more interest, than that pointless melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Don’t we know his whole life though? He’s lived it out on love island and instagram. I can’t imagine he’s got some amazing insights to tell us about or some deep, dark secrets he’s going to reveal.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hate myself for saying this but I really like her hair at the moment. I’ll see myself out.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn’t know Tommy could write😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There was a worse kiss than that one - can’t remember when it was in the vlog but he looked like he was holding back vomit.
I watched all three for research purposes and these are my notes haha:
1. All three vlogs - Molly, Tay and Zoe’s are wildly different its like three people went on three different trips
2. Some of them barely went skiing at all. Tay was hardly in her own vlog and Zoe seemed to be off somewhere else without the girls who told her her coat was ugly
3. Zoe slept in some basement room - why? If my sister was paying for the trip Perrie or India would be shoved in the smallest room without a window especially given she’s sick
4. Tommy wants the lifestyle but not the wife. Looked like his dream being around two other blondes and I think Molly knew that as suddenly she’s behaving so differently
5. Where did Molly disappear to at Bagatelle when all the other girls are dancing? She just appears at the end.
6. All Zoe does is moan the entire trip and I think she stopped vlogging as she had a breakdown over lack of self esteem not helped by the other girls.
7. I actually thought Jack (? Taylors husband) came across quite well
you know what Jack does seem quite nice! Very genuine. Tay can come across so lazy. I’ve followed her for a while, and they used to joke about her being the ‘bigger one’ or the lazier one, don’t think it’s much of joke tbh. He’s a very hands on dad too, she says that herself. Probably shocks molly seeing how naturally hands on Jack is with Storie. Jack does most of the vlogging, and editing on their own YouTube too, makes me wonder what Tay actually does.

Reactions: 14
She’s definitely doing something big with L’Oreal .. maybe new face of it for the UK

• Sick
Reactions: 5
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Amazing. Well done L'Oréal for signing the one who has never posted a genuine picture of herself.. They should be ashamed of themselves..

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don't even get the point of it. Who exactly are they targeting by using her? She's not even that popular anymore

Reactions: 26
I don't even get the point of it. Who exactly are they targeting by using her? She's not even that popular anymore
Yeah her fame is on the downward spiral so it's a bit bizarre, they would be better off getting a newer up and coming instagrammer than her. I suppose they will get a few quid of the fiat drones sorry followers.

Reactions: 12
Hilarious cuz she has cried about wanting a deal with designer brands for years and she got bleeping Loreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yeah her fame is on the downward spiral so it's a bit bizarre, they would be better off getting a newer up and coming instagrammer than her. I suppose they will get a few quid of the fiat drones sorry followers.
I wonder what she’ll do for money when her relevancy eventually does run dry. She’s used to having plenty from a young age so if they do become cash strapped I wonder how she’ll cope tightening her belt.

Reactions: 11
I wonder what she’ll do for money when her relevancy eventually does run dry. She’s used to having plenty from a young age so if they do become cash strapped I wonder how she’ll cope tightening her belt.
Absolutely what a lot of these influencers forget it is a finite career until someone more relevant comes along and takes your place, and you have Tommy who yeah has made a few quid fighting YouTubers but in normal boxing he can't command those high fees.

There will come a time when it all drys up and they will end up selling a lot of stuff, I can't see either of them are bright enough to make investments so their future is comfortable as it's all about the now.

Reactions: 9
Well if they're spending it at a rate of £190,000 per holiday then it won't last long!

Reactions: 17
Can’t believe she’s moving again ?! After absolutely ruining what was a beautiful first house into the ✨beige mansion✨ we know now.
I can’t fathom spending that much money and time on a house to move out less than 2 years after getting the keys. I obviously know houses are one of the best investments you can make but not when you get bored of them within 12 months after all the costs of buying a house. It’s allegedly in Alderley Edge which is about 10 miles away from where she is now, so it’s not even as though it’s another location. Would make more sense to buy a second home in London to be honest - given she’s there all the time spending god knows what on suites. Would mean there’s less of an excuse to leave Bambi with nanny’s for days at a time then though of course!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.