Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she’s moving again ?! After absolutely ruining what was a beautiful first house into the ✨beige mansion✨ we know now.
I can’t fathom spending that much money and time on a house to move out less than 2 years after getting the keys. I obviously know houses are one of the best investments you can make but not when you get bored of them within 12 months after all the costs of buying a house. It’s allegedly in Alderley Edge which is about 10 miles away from where she is now, so it’s not even as though it’s another location. Would make more sense to buy a second home in London to be honest - given she’s there all the time spending god knows what on suites. Would mean there’s less of an excuse to leave Bambi with nanny’s for days at a time then though of course!
Has she confirmed she is definitely moving? Thought she just said possibly

Reactions: 4
Has she confirmed she is definitely moving? Thought she just said possibly
A TikTok came up earlier on @crazycribs1 of the alleged new mansion. People saying under it she’d said she had said she was moving in a YT video, and obviously her story the other day. Personally, I don’t keep up with her enough to know if that’s true though.

The ‘possibly’ story itself alludes to the fact it will happen, because she wants to build up speculation before announcing it, best way to do that is to drop hints for ages. And from what I have watched of her she’s never said her current house is long term, which is just still insane to me to spend all the time and money whilst still actively looking at other places.

Reactions: 4
Her office is an ergonomic nightmare. The staff are sat, hunched over their laptops on what look to be dining room chairs. No monitors to be seen. As an employer she might be effed in the future if any of the staff develop issues!

Sorry this is my job so I always have eyes for this kinda stuff 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her office is an ergonomic nightmare. The staff are sat, hunched over their laptops on what look to be dining room chairs. No monitors to be seen. As an employer she might be effed in the future if any of the staff develop issues!

I'm hoping that's just a meeting room and not where they actually do the majority of their work

Reactions: 6
I don't even get the point of it. Who exactly are they targeting by using her? She's not even that popular anymore
They should use someone with genuine talent who has scope for genuine longevity, and who is also genuinely attractive without the use of filters and photoshopping, like an actress for example. Not these thick influencers and reality TV stars who are just flashes in the pan.

It’s frankly embarrassing that a large company even considered MM when she’s only famous for having sex on TV in a bid to win a game show watched by kids who don’t know any better and adult morons.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

This has been discussed before and yes the chairs etc seem to be inviting back and shoulder pain.

Reactions: 5
Just watched Zoe’s vlog, you can 100% see someone holding Bambi, definitely the nanny! Why do two 23 year olds that don’t work need a bloody nanny!! Poor baby honestly

• Sad
Reactions: 35
I’m just watching that vlog now cos I had to see the flirty vibes for myself but can I just say: bar Tay & Zoe, the other 2 are virtually Molly wannabe clones. I’m just up to date 3 where they’re doing their make up and honestly I don’t know how a group of girls can be so bland and boring yet insufferable at the same time.

I feel a bit sorry for Zoe, she seems to be quite left out and is a lot less attractive than the others.

Reactions: 21
That's Taylas sister. I feel I need to watch these vlogs now. Against my better judgement 😂
I’ve just done the same and watched them against my better judgement.

That Perrie character (whoever she is) is deeply irritating and most certainly isn’t as attractive as she clearly thinks is she is.

Tay Blue or whatever she’s called and her partner actually behave like parents and their baby responds to them accordingly. They seemed very natural.

MM and Lurch still look like two teenagers babysitting. The baby still searches for her nanny (who clearly isn’t far away) when they hold her.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I wonder if they have an "open" relationship in the sense that he can slink off to his apartment, do coke with all his mates and a bunch of girls, flirt openly with her so called friends on holiday, just so long as they pose for weird kisses and pay for stupid balloon installations for every tiny occasion to keep up appearances for money making on IGs. Their relationships is kind of like their career, no? It's so weird to consider.

I'd assume L'Oréal are employing her so they can reach the young potential customers who don't know who Eva Longoria is, but who know exactly what perfume and eye cream MM wears on the daily. There's a reason her every move is documented on the Mail Online I suppose, and it's not because she's a cultural icon of any kind.
---
And I know this happened ages ago lol but I still (!) can't believe she publicly stated her Range was being gifted to her sister and then publicly took it back because "we have a baby on the way and need to save"
I just want to know what the real deal was there because that's fucked.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.