Molly-Mae Hague #46 “ShE's HaD a BaBy AnD hEr FiGuRe HaS cHaNgEd” - Her followers are completely deranged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think it’s mad that she done more for Tayla’s birthday than she’s done for her own mum/bf/daughter/sister. If I had her money I would be taking my actual blood on a jet etc. the fact she didn’t even let Zoe have her old Range Rover wtaf 😱

Reactions: 57
I actually think it’s mad that she done more for Tayla’s birthday than she’s done for her own mum/bf/daughter/sister. If I had her money I would be taking my actual blood on a jet etc. the fact she didn’t even let Zoe have her old Range Rover wtaf 😱
She will get more clout for Tayla though and these scummy influencers only care about clout their family's can go to hell.

And Tayla is pure and utter scum if you look at her mlm .

Reactions: 20
Just sums up what an uncaring and shallow person she is. This is what I see when I look at her. How can anyone idolise her? She's a tit friend

Reactions: 17
She will get more clout for Tayla though and these scummy influencers only care about clout their family's can go to hell.

And Tayla is pure and utter scum if you look at her mlm .
Tayla is vile. She’s up Elle Darby / swifts arse too in all her comments. She’s chasing anyone with a big following to level herself up.

Molly gains more from being friends with her, she’s *relatable* to the fiats with the lavish girls holidays, I use the term relatable loosely . The fiats all aspire to have that lifestyle and Molly gains from posting it.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Have you of seen the My Protein ad she’s done about the B12 vitamins she’s apparently started taking. It keeps coming up on my newsfeed.
Apparently everyone around her kept asking “Have you got a good vitamin?”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
IMG_0948.jpeg
Fran to Molly: hey molz, it’s time for your staged pap pics again. I’ve hired a guy to take random shots of you so pretend you’re unaware!

*the guys shadow blatantly stood so close to Molly on the left photo*

this is so cringe I can’t even imagine the conversation exchange

• Haha
Reactions: 45
View attachment 2850438Fran to Molly: hey molz, it’s time for your staged pap pics again. I’ve hired a guy to take random shots of you so pretend you’re unaware!

I know it’s not the most flattering angle but her neck/chin area looks like it’s melting in the second pic 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 2850438Fran to Molly: hey molz, it’s time for your staged pap pics again. I’ve hired a guy to take random shots of you so pretend you’re unaware!

Not sure these are staged… I certainly wouldn’t be calling the paps to snap me looking like tit. I just do not get the hype one bit… are the Fiats so dim that they actually think she looks like her photoshopped pics? Despite there being photos out there looking like this? She’s an absolute plain Jane with zero fashion sense whatsoever. And don’t even get me started on Zoe…

Reactions: 32
Funny you say that I’m watching Tay’s vlog now and I don’t know if I’ve got the wrong end of the stick but they said in the back ground “that’s iris the nanny vibes that”

Reactions: 15
She’s really pushing this “best friend” when talking about Tay

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.