Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pipmaccc

I thought it was Molly's baby shower?
A shame for Sydney Mae Crouch who would kill to be Molly's bestie and also went to the baby shower. They all knew they were having girls too and they took a photo with them all heavily pregnant saying 'three girl mums to be'. Someone said it would have been cute if they actually were friends!
It was Molly’s shower. Then Molly went to Tayla’s baby shower which was a small family get together at her home. Wasn’t Molly friends with Sydney long before her love island day? I thought they would be closer too since they have girls the same age
---
The first time they met was December 2022 at her baby shower, after messaging on Instagram... View attachment 2894542
Omg the caption! At least she’s honest about being a fan girl 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

pipmaccc

Whoever decided she was a suitable M&S ambassador is literally crazy, she’s admitted multiple times she dislikes cooking, eats a lot of takeouts etc. nothing about the partnership makes sense.
---
This is the same brand that has Tommy representing them.

Presumably she was only prattling on about pouches because she was getting paid to talk about them? Baby food isn't really her aesthetic, or her responsibility as I bet the nanny usually manages everything the child eats. Plus who feeds a kid that age pouches?

alBoyd

for me it looks like it went downhill when bambi came into the picture and tommy kept gallavanting around embarrassing molly. i think she was hoping it'd be a wake up call and it never was. then in the winter when he was seen in dubai with chris brown and that girl, it just kept getting worse. this silent treatment from her is probably a lesson to make him wise up, she seems to be getting to breaking point. it must be bad cos she's not even keeping up happy families for once and we all now image is everything to her
Yes this is the traditional way. A top table ‘looks’ right with bride, groom, bridesmaids, groomsmen and parents of bride and groom.
they’ll have to put Tommy somewhere though… unless he and Molly have split and he won’t be attending.
I’m a believer in the old school tradition my grandma taught me of sitting boy girl and never sitting married couples/partners together, a bit controversial but pushes a little small talk between those that don’t necessarily know one another. Of course the bride and groom sit together at their wedding.
I've only been to weddings where groomsmen and bridesmaids sit at different tables away from the top table too. Usually bride groom, parents and maid of honour and best man are the only people at top tables.

Chhhhhhxx

Spending so much time with the other couples on the ski trip probably made it click. They were really forcing their kisses etc in the vlogs. Tommy probably saw what he could have with girls who are more his type too, was flirting with India and Perrie who are more his type
How are they more his type than Molly tho?

Fanta1

Definitely agree about pyramid schemes. The only thing I will say though is that that Laura May is also a scammer. She was a “self taught MUA” who wasn’t great but sort of faked it til she made it, and hyped herself up. She charged young girls £6k to do her 1-1 “makeup courses”, which they then couldn’t get insurance to do as her courses had no accreditation what with her not being qualified herself… meanwhile she was scamming people with Arbonne. She also used to drive round in a pink g wagon and post loads of manifestation type bollocks to convince people to pay her so they too could become rich. So yeah she’s no better than any of them 😂
No way!! I had tattoos by her a few years ago how random

• Wow

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
Just watching her ski vlog and noticed when she was giving Bambi a bottle, it looked like she had one of those diabetes tag things on her arm? Can anyone confirm? That or it's some kind of designer top and just looks like that 😂
I thought this at first, but I actually think it's the tag of her top as it moves while she's holding the bottle x

Make sense of it!

VIP Member
I find it weird she never mentions the wedding! Like don’t you get engaged in order to get married? It’s like she’s got the ring and that’s enough for her. No mention of any kind of planning or thoughts about how they may do it whatsoever.
I believed the engagement to be a carefully orchestrated publicity stunt.
---
she had a lot of clothes hanging up and put in the drawers so I can't see her moving hotels. she surely must be staying there a while for the amount she had but who knows with the way she goes on
Here's a visual of said clothes 😭.
Screenshot_20240510_205138_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow

LiLahx

I'm on reddit and I'm watching this sub where women rate other celebs out of 10. It's largely a really positive place due to the lack of men and the good admit team, but it can still be catty sometimes.

Anyway I searched for molly and these were what people said 🫠
This included natural photos. Brutal

Attachments

• Haha

orangehead

VIP Member
Said it before and I'll say it again, telling literally anyone you hope/prefer they don’t have children is fucking WEIRD. I cannot imagine feeling the need to make someone else’s choice about me to the extent of posting it on instagram in the caption of me holding the literal child I've just said I wasn't bothered about existing or not. Maybe I'm dramatic but something would die between me and my mum if she said that publicly whilst holding my kid
I don’t think that’s dramatic, I think most people would feel the same way! It’s something that shouldn’t be said where your child or grandchild could ever become aware of it.