Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GalGal

VIP Member
I've never been to a wedding with a maid of honour, only bridesmaids and bridesmaids are always near bride and groom if there's a sit down meal.
---
If you're part of the bridal party it would be normal not to sit with your partner if they aren't part of the bridal party. They will however have to seat Tommy somewhere if he is coming so I'm surprised in the vlog didn't mention where he might go.

Reactions: 1

GalGal

VIP Member
I didn’t have parents at my top table for my wedding as both sets of parents were divorced my mum has another partner so it was just awkward they just sat with family with their partners. The top table was just me and my husband, best man and 2 bridesmaids.
Yeah so just the bridal party, it probably looked better that way.

geminigossiper99

Chatty Member
The one that’s been in all the TikTok’s I’ve seen and that has apparently ‘been confirmed’ as their new one is this one: https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/131581541. It makes sense it’s this one as it’s a gated community with security which is the problem with their current one.
This isn’t the new house surely? This is the house her and Tommy rented after they moved out of the flat when they were robbed

neila

Zoe is better looking than her sister without filters.

She's more fit and accomplished in her life, and she is carving out her on little niche on social media. Of course Mollie is jealous of her.
I genuinely think Zoe is prettier too and its not just cuz she dont have a botched body.
Her eyes are literally stunning. She has those Lily Rose Depp eyes. Molly has beady mouse eyes, swallowed by cheek fillers.
Molly's head is a weird shape its like its wider than it is tall. And she has no jaw to speak of. Zoe has a normal head shape, cute jaw.
Molly's upper lip is big and stiff, it looks so fake how it doesnt move when she talks. Zoe has lip fillers too but hers look natural.
Zoe's nose is bigger but at least it looks like a nose. Molly's nose resembles the beak of bird. Caw Caw.
Molly has Fivehead, made worse by how much botox is in it, Zoe's forehead is cute.
Lastly, Molly's hairline is botched from birthmark removal surgery. I honestly think this was the start of her plastic surgery addiction, very sad her parents let her do that. All strawberry birthmarks go away with time. She literally has botched hairline cuz her/her flop parents couldnt be more patient.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jas28

Chatty Member
maybe I’m alone, but during late teens/early 20s u use everything on your skin, wipes, friends face wash after night out etc. as I got older I’m very particular about what I use. I only use a very few things from brands I completely trust that focus on skin. Id rather have one very good moisturiser then a load of cheap ones! The ingredients will be so rubbish in cheap - for example vitamin c in any of the cheap products is basically nonexistent as soon as you open the bottle.
I don’t see her having any influence on people to buy their products.
I saw Eva’s advert today where she “throws” away her old product, and it reminded me of MMs terrible ticktocks where she’s trying to “act” o god it would be terrible. Kinda giving me dani dyer in that laundry advert type vibes.
What kind of face products would you recommend if you don't mind me asking? Also Is there a skincare thread on tattle

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Something about Tayla and Molly's friendship leaves me with an odd feeling. I feel like Molly is trying really hard to impress her. Not going to harp on about my personal feelings about her being neurodivergent (because last time everyone got annoyed when I expressed traits in her and Bambi)! But she does seem to try hard to blend with those she surrounds herself with and it lacks authenticity. They also have that sly 'slag each other off' but in good humour thing which never pans out well. Tayla does seem moody and has a quiet queen of the mean girls energy.
---
Also seems like the gossip that Tommy's ultimatum about getting rid of the nanny seems true. Never seen Molly with Bambi so much until after that rumour! Pretty harsh ultimatum when he was the one our partying with other women...
What was the ultimatum rumour?

Traazers

VIP Member
There was a lotttt of controversy about her starting tattooing too, I remember seeing tattoo artists in her area posting about her not having any training in that either 🫣 whether she’s gone on to do actual training etc since I don’t know, this was a few years back!
You can't really "train" in tattooing like you would in say hair or nails, you need to work in a shop as an apprentice with multiple more experienced artists and learn as you go, if she immediately started taking customers without going through this process it's highly unlikely she'll have done it since

orangehead

VIP Member
I can honestly say out of all the little elderly ladies ive worked with and the middle aged ones too, none of them have ever said they didn't want grandkids. :ROFLMAO:
I hear it all the time, in real life and on social media/forums. Of course lots do want grandchildren but it’s not entirely uncommon to not want them and I think obviously mollys mum is one of those. Like I say though, I think it’s awful she actually said it publicly and so molly (and Bambi when she’s older) are aware of it, it’s not nice that it means molly/molly and Bambi could feel rejected by that and I would imagine it’s very hurtful. Although maybe molly is just used to her mums ‘ways’.