Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joemamammamamama

Has she confirmed she is definitely moving? Thought she just said possibly
A TikTok came up earlier on @crazycribs1 of the alleged new mansion. People saying under it she’d said she had said she was moving in a YT video, and obviously her story the other day. Personally, I don’t keep up with her enough to know if that’s true though.

The ‘possibly’ story itself alludes to the fact it will happen, because she wants to build up speculation before announcing it, best way to do that is to drop hints for ages. And from what I have watched of her she’s never said her current house is long term, which is just still insane to me to spend all the time and money whilst still actively looking at other places.

Reactions: 4

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Which mlm is she in?
---

Multi level marketing, Herbalife, Amway, even the body shop at home. Basically you can sell the product but the only real money comes from recruiting people beneath you. It’s widely thought they’re pyramid schemes that manage to skirt the law. There’s an excellent podcast on them, the dream and plenty of YouTube stuff about them. There’s a thirty minute Vice documentary on YouTube about lularoe which I enjoyed, it’s called why women are quitting their side hustle.
---

She’ll have anything she wants but not what she actually needs, a mum and dad willing to put in the time and effort. Hopefully they’ve got a decent team of Nannie’s to fill the void somewhat.
Tayla is part of Nu Skin

Srb93

Which mlm is she in?
---

Multi level marketing, Herbalife, Amway, even the body shop at home. Basically you can sell the product but the only real money comes from recruiting people beneath you. It’s widely thought they’re pyramid schemes that manage to skirt the law. There’s an excellent podcast on them, the dream and plenty of YouTube stuff about them. There’s a thirty minute Vice documentary on YouTube about lularoe which I enjoyed, it’s called why women are quitting their side hustle.
---

She’ll have anything she wants but not what she actually needs, a mum and dad willing to put in the time and effort. Hopefully they’ve got a decent team of Nannie’s to fill the void somewhat.
Oh I know what you mean. Similar to what that Lanniloves does with FM if any of you follow her. She seems to be minted now

kissmemissme

Tommy still goes out a LOT to Manchester clubs, clubs in Dubai etc. you just don’t see it a lot as he stays in the VIP areas. Seeing all those girls constantly that do look a lot like the Love Island Molly / standard influencer must definitely have him thinking when he gets home to Miss Frumpy Greasy Hair Tracksuit. It’s insanely boring watching someone’s Youtube when their entire personality is pretending to like iced coffee, FaceGym and grey tracksuits. Try living with them, I’d be bored too.

It’s easy to make excuses for her constantly as naturally being a mum I do think there’s a level of wanting to be casual especially if you’re doing long days at places like Disney, but when her baby is over one now and she’s made no effort to bounce back in terms of body or styling herself again fuck me it’s not shocking the relationship is stagnated. Her days of wearing Oh Polly probably is over, she’s not naturally a party girl - that’s fine. But does it really have to be the same oversized tracksuit three times too big for her every day of the bloody week? I don’t believe in dressing to try to impress men, especially the one you’re settled down and have a child with - but making an effort SOME of the time would be nice

2022 vs 2024. If she’d of posted like she does now years ago, she would not have this following.
Does anyone else think she dresses more ‘modest’ now as a mum to avoid comments about looking a certain way? She might not think it’s acceptable to wear tight dresses, and not fit into them anymore either.

noseynora21

Chatty Member
As she’s come into money since love island her teeth have markedly improved and don’t look like bloody turkey teeth anymore. She has gained weight but most women do after a baby and entering their 20s. I guess she could make more of an effort working out etc and they both seem to have utterly shocking diets but he reins it in a bit when he’s got a fight coming up.
other than that I just think her style has changed and matured, she’s more into neutrals and natural makeup. I also believe the rumours that Tommy prohibits revealing clothes.
---
View attachment 2930482
she looks better now than in her x box controller phase. At least she can afford decent veneers and subtle fillers now. Agree she could do something about diet and excersie. Her poor diet will really catch up with her in her 30s.
---

Molly does go to Tommys fights, she just sits on her phone the whole time!

As soon as Molly came out of love island she was into grey tracksuits, it might be she just did her hair and makeup for the cameras.
I didn’t say she doesn’t go I said she doesn’t watch. I’ve seen her ringside with her head down - that must be a great support to him when he looks out and everyone is cheering him on but her.

GalGal

VIP Member
Maybe he’s playing a rubbish boxer with no charisma or personality. In which case he’ll be great.
I doubt he could even play himself convincingly. Remember Spice World the movie where the girls all had to play themselves and they were still pretty unconvincing.

• Haha
I noticed that but didn’t want to comment on it first as not a parent, but I find it odd she was well out of sight, normally I’ve seen parents at least have the cot in the same room.

but maybe it would give her a feeling of her own room like at home???

they go on holiday so often I’d be shocked if she’s got a good bedtime routine going on, poor thing has been taken from country to country every month since they popped out.
I'm not a parent either but it just felt WAY off to me, I'd understand giving them their own space like at home if it wasn't in the immediate doorway, it was more the fact she was just dumped there with not a single thought to the potential safety factors. You would hope Disney is a safe place but there's always that chance that there is somebody lurking around and you'd think a parent would be sensible enough to consider this, but not these two idiots.

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
The girl in the glasses looks so much like Molly!

Edited to add - who originally spilled the name Bambi? Someone on this thread? They would maybe know some more about what's going on re relationship
It was somebody on this thread who has since gone inactive unfortunately:(

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
I thought the rumour about the nanny was that Molly was jealous of the nanny so fired her? Never heard of Tommy having anything to do with it

Srb93

Who saw India’s video of molly “bunda bunda bunda” her bum didn’t actually look big here

user276363829

Chatty Member
Can’t believe she’s moving again ?! After absolutely ruining what was a beautiful first house into the ✨beige mansion✨ we know now.
I can’t fathom spending that much money and time on a house to move out less than 2 years after getting the keys. I obviously know houses are one of the best investments you can make but not when you get bored of them within 12 months after all the costs of buying a house. It’s allegedly in Alderley Edge which is about 10 miles away from where she is now, so it’s not even as though it’s another location. Would make more sense to buy a second home in London to be honest - given she’s there all the time spending god knows what on suites. Would mean there’s less of an excuse to leave Bambi with nanny’s for days at a time then though of course!
Has she confirmed she is definitely moving? Thought she just said possibly

Wavylines

Chatty Member
To be fair if I could afford it I’d go on holiday all the time and away for weekends etc. I would but yes Molly seems to be running from something. I honestly think getting married would be the worst thing they could do at this point. There are so many cracks in their relationship and lives.
This is exactly it, she’s always running from something!

pipmaccc

Literally and all it’s giving is cheap and tacky as it’s trying so hard. Head toe in labels. Pathetic. Clueless about what true wealth and old money is.
---

I’ve noticed this, she posted some proper rough ones of Zoe. Obviously doesn’t care.
This one wasn’t flattering at all😂
IMG_3189.jpeg

• Haha