Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jas28

Chatty Member
It’s the fact she’s open about eating like shit, not cooking and not working out. So how does she want to explain suddenly dropping 2 dress sizes? Like what do you WANT us to think it is?

She was open about being a size 12, now suddenly she’s an 8 and looking no bigger than her extremely athletic sister.
She did say she had a personal trainer some time last year but I doubt she works out much

Reactions: 3

pipmaccc

I find it strange that no one from their inner circle has congratulated Tommy on his new acting debut… like okay he’s not a great boxer but he’s trying his hands at something new and NO ONE has either liked or commented :/ seems sus to be but time will tell what’s going on
Very odd indeed and according to his manager it was something he really wanted to do
IMG_4448.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3

demihague54

She's with Erin and Anouska
So who is that she’s there with? Someone with a ginormous big toe. But it was a painted toenail so I assume it’s not Lurch’s but you never know these days I guess.

Maybe it’s Nanny Big Toe. The baby was smiling so we must assume a nanny was in the room.

She’s lapping up all this speculation by the way. Any engagement helps her to stay relevant.

Reactions: 2

Alexis123

I have to disagree on it being weird but it is a bit ridiculous. I think that becoming a grandparent probably means that you have to come face to face with getting older and facing your own mortality. Unfortunately, in today’s society being a grandma is associated with getting older and that seen as a bad thing. The only way I can think my parents wouldn’t want grandchildren is it means they’re officially “old” in the eyes of society.

GalGal

VIP Member
I've only been to weddings where groomsmen and bridesmaids sit at different tables away from the top table too. Usually bride groom, parents and maid of honour and best man are the only people at top tables.
Strange, I’ve only been to weddings where the bridal party sit at the top table.

Buzz2345

I saw that too, but she has the ring in the previous story where she's browsing in gym shark.
The one with the ring seems to be filmed at the same time. The picture she hasn’t got the earrings in and her hair is slightly different.

GalGal

VIP Member
Is Molly the one on the right? If so has she had her breasts enlarged?
View attachment 2848194
Why did Tayla include this photo in her recent post? 🤣🤣🤣 its not a good candid pic, looks like something she took by accident 💀 I swear she loves uploading unflattering photos of Molly 😂 sometimes it feel like she’s low-key trying expose her for being a catfish hahahahaha