Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GERHUN

Her tattooes aren't bad but she as a person is. She's nasty, shallow and a bully. She's very entitled and feels like she's better than everyone else. Wish there was a thread about her but I don't think anyone cares enough
Not to derail this thread but what's her IG? I want to have a spy lol

orangehead

VIP Member
Why wouldn’t you want grandchildren?? You get to spoil them and play with them and love them but have no responsibility to raise them. Pretty odd.

(Obvs not everyone wants kids in the first place and that’s cool, but it’s a bit late for Molly’s mum to back out of being a mother)
I am childfree but from the outside to me it seems like having grandchildren is worse than having children so I do see where she’s coming from. Also lots of women I know who are at a grandmother stage are saying they hope their children don’t have children based on the experience of their friends who are grandmothers. However I really don’t think it’s something that should be said to your children and I definitely don’t think it’s something that should be said publicly, it’s more of a conversation to have with your friends or anonymously online!