Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GalGal

VIP Member
They’re in Paris right? Not Florida unless Tommy got his ban lifted.
---
Are they quietly getting married while there?
Edit: just thinking probably not as they’ve discussed a UK church wedding.
---
This dad in her story made me chuckle. She's probs fuming that he's ruined her aesthetic vibes.
Don’t know why she didn’t just take another picture 20seconds later.

Reactions: 2

Alexis123

4. She thought she wouldn’t be able to conceive naturally because of her endo and got caught out 🤷‍♀️
This brings up the question and it sounds horrible but was Bambi a mistake? Or I’m more inclined to believe she knew what she was doing for the above mentioned reasoning.

Por Que?

Is she carrying around her stuffed animal on that pram around Disney land, is she a toddler? I’m sorry but I’m not child psychologist but that scream regression and something stemming from childhood wanting to stay a child. WEIRD.
I think it’s Bambi’s - I seem to recall someone seeking one out and buying it as a gift for the baby so they had one each

Truthtales

Surely somebody on here has some inside scoop on what’s been going on between them?!

I don’t believe that this is all just a bit of a pr stunt. Something must be up.. please someone take one for the team and share even just a tidbit of information, feels like we’re watching paint dry otherwise.
This and some in the wild pics plssssssss

LiLahx

Not to derail this thread but what's her IG? I want to have a spy lol
I honestly can't remember but it's something like laura may tattooes or the like. She's got about 40k followers so not loads. She'd love to be insta famous though- def her only goal in life

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Jess89

VIP Member
I saw the L’Oréal advert with Molly in it this morning but can’t find it anywhere else (I saw it as part of an ad on a YouTube video). Am I going mad?

Reactions: 1